Spiderman Homecoming

I can't watch this. Who would have a crush on an ugly chick?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_4-nwLck_u0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>every random white girl in every shot is hotter than her

Have you not seen her nudes? She's pretty hot

butherface can't be hot

I worked with a black guy that used to tell me he hated being black, because most black girls were ugly.

she has nudes?

Affirmative Action grants an additional 3 points for black chicks in media. So that's about a 6, but it's the equivalent of a white 9. Or a latina 7.5. See also: 12 reasons why.

Harrier and Rice have topless pics, Zendaya has a couple nipslips and Tomei has done good tier nudity. Pretty slutty cast

Why did the blonde reject her co-host?

I just saw that and thought it was BM&WW propaganda, but it turns out it was only bait

Better than the MJ in this universe. God damn. In the comics she goes into modeling.

The vulture scene with peter in the car was 9/10

was there supposed to be a picture with this?

Zendaya is a model though. Don't ask how. She seems average even with makeup to me. But there you go.

looks like a 30-year-old Rosario Dawson

Black girls are masculine

Post em

except petro could instagrab vulture hand and shatter all bones inside it in a single move, yet he acted like a retard.

He was a retard for the entire film.

No I assumed if you were in this thread you saw the movie

I guess she actually cleans up alright.
Still though, she looks beat as fuck in the movie, and she's annoying SJW on top of that.

I wont even argue about it.
So far the worst comic book movie i've seen (because i havent seen 4stic and i barely remember green hornet). If it werent for Vulture i would be mad about this spoderman movie.

youtube.com/watch?v=_4-nwLck_u0

kill yourself