Why are they so perfect bros?

why are they so perfect bros?

MCU is the McDonald’s of cinema.

No risk. No frills. Just a decent, satisfactory experience every time.

t. DCcuck

Explain why I haven’t watched any of them since Winter Soldier

Checkmate atheists

Children and teenagers enjoy films made for children and teenagers? DC faggots are grown ass men who get emotional about cartoon characters they want edginess and grittiness in their cartoons

I'm 25 and I've loved every single marvel movie.

>I did not watch the last hour of Civil War
>I am legitimately braindead enough to think GotG was a safe production choice when literally nobody knew who the fuck the talking racoon, the talking tree and the autistic bodybuilder were before the movie came out

i enjoyed Kung Fu Panda and finding Nemo as well if DC was in charge of making those shit would be dark Fishes would die and get raped and Nemo would go through an existential crisis and be forced to kill people

yeah lmao thats epic

What is the last movie that took some calculated risks and ended up being a huge success?

Logan?

Thor Ragnarok?

>Calculated

And after an hour you're hungry for more and you hate yourself for it? Sounds about right.

I agree. Making an xmen movie as a depressing western road trip movie was pretty risky.
This was not a risk, they just took the already proven GOTG comedy action movie formula and shoved Thor and Hulk into it.

>25
>he thinks he's a grown adult

A huge success? Hmm, that's tricky. "Get Out" and "Split" were both risky and successful.

I can't even remember half of the heroes or what happens in these films. But i guess that's why people go see them.

Name a single decent MCU film, besides IM1

this

Guardians of the galaxy, Thor Ragnarok

I'll name you the only decent Marvel movies: IM1 and the Captain America trilogy

>captain america 1
>decent

you dun goofed

It's better than all that copypaste marvel shit nowadays

>Dancers of the Galaxy, ASSgardians of the Galaxy

Disney.

Seriously, Disney are absolute MASTERS of marketing and advertising.

Think about Disney products. They're outrageously priced but fly off the shelves like they're on fucking fire. Then you have Disneyland. The place where you need a second mortgage just to get in. But they're always rammed.

DC under Disney would be rampantly successful too. They're just marketing geniuses.

They are miles above any other capeshit especially all the DCCU shit combined

They're really not. They're just more capeshit movies that rely on people's general perspective of what comic book superheroes have been throughout their lives. DC Comics tries to be a little more adult with their movies. I guess movie going audiences just want to return to the days of their youth because their lives are so shitty after Trump became president and proved that literally anything is possible and that God doesn't exist.

>DC Comics tries to be a little more adult with their movies

>Marvel is goo-
Before you reply with a DC webm you limp-wristed cunt I thought JL was shit

DoFP and First Class are miles above any marvel and dccu shit

I didn't say Marvel was good. I daid Disney are madters of making you think they're good.
When it comes to sheer marketing genius nobody beats Disney. They basically figured out a way to sell sand to the Arabs.

I'm not a company fag and I haven't even seen the new spider man. my personal capeshit ranking right now is: Guardians of the Galaxy, Batman Begins and Dark Knight, Guardians of the Galaxy 2, Blade 1-2, Iron Man 1, X-Men First class and Sequel with the midget, Thor Ragnarok, Dead-pool, Avengers 1 and the Hulk with Edward Norton, The first Spiderman, Punisher WarZone, The Dark Knight Rises, Captain America 1, The Watchmen and Man of Steel, everything else is shit imo like Avengers 2 and BvS or I haven't watched it I haven't watched Wonder woman and the New Spider man and probably won't