Thread theme (so it's a repeat, sue me):
youtube.com/watch?v=B5SX_90vpk4

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bUFWXpYJKaI
bittersweetcandybowl.com/c90/p12.html
youtube.com/watch?v=4N3N1MlvVc4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Oh god
Is this going to be one of those "No one goes to the party" episode?
This isn't the misery I wanted, T

Daisy's turn! Please don't let this be a bait and switch after all that shit she said to Paulo during the summer.

no my otp
thats cold paulo

oh god, please not this episode

NO! DON'T MAKE YOUR IMOUTO CRY

Why is he even mad at her? She didn't do anything to him

So I only read a total of 30 pages or so to understand what's going on between Mike and Lucy and can't be arsed to read the rest.
Why is Paulo acting like that torwards Daisy?

PAULO NO DON'T DO THIS

Honestly? Nobody fucking knows
This is beyond OOC for Paulo it's not even funny. He has NO REASON to be peeved at Daisy

>mike left roasted by lucy
>paulo sick of daisys inability to talk shit out
this is the gud shit right here

...user you're gonna have to read up. Shit's not going to make much sense/have much impact without the context behind it.

>This chapter
youtube.com/watch?v=bUFWXpYJKaI

Gees, Paulo. I know you've been fantasizing about Lucy nonstop since she came back, but you're in fucking school.

desu I've been really engaged at the current Mike x Lucy storyline even without reading 100s of pages about how good friends they were in the past but I don't know why.

The little I know about the other characters makes me hate them, though. Actually I hate all of them.

>paulo has no reason to be angry

>MFW only Mike will come

At Daisy? For what?

>but I don't know why
Hmm, if only there were older chapters to read that would explain all this.

my guess is she still hasn't apologized for what happened on the call they had over the summer. she might assume that simply knowing that abbey did that shit means they're back on good terms, although it's obvious paulo doesnt think that

Well Paulo was threatened by Abbey in the past to never really associate with Daisy again.

I assume he's still being harsh from this.

This chapter's gonna end with everyone taking cyanide pills, isn't it

Read again, I said I didn't know why I was so engaged at it since I didn't read any older chapters.

This is how it happened
This is how the table died
This is it right fucking here
THIS IS WHAT SPLIT THE TABLE

Ah so he was super rude to her, got told and it's now giving her shit because he's not man enough to face the giant retarded anger-management issue cat.

Why is this cat popular again?

>end of comic is a group suicide like pic related
the future refused to change...

Oh daisy. If only you didn't roast him for almost nothing

I think his anger at her here stems from that phone conversation in a previous chapter

Why does abbey have to ruin everything? Why can't he just "disappear" like MaCain?

what was the reason for paulo not saying what happened at the con during the call? he was about to bring it up but then said nevermind, maybe he thought she wouldn't believe him?

>that complete lack of transition
>paulo is still royally buttmad
Christ the second Lucy gets back he launches into full retard mode.

Abbey's out, Lucy's out, Paulo's out.

That leaves Mike, Sue, Jess, and Rachel, and possibly some of the minor characters.

With this logic, Why didn't abbey tell paulo to stop being an annoying bastard to him instead of letting it explode out in the form of a choke hold?

It'll be up to Paulo to befriend a man who thinks hes Michael Jackson to write a birthday song to make Daisy happy again.

i tried finding a clip of Lisa singing to herself happy birthday, but couldn't find an english version

Rach probably isn't going to go
Mike has A LOT on his mind currently
Money's on Jess and her bitchy girlfriend and Sue as mediator

when's yashi appearing again im really invested in that character

giant retarded anger-management issue cat is also a terrible person

That would be a terribly awkward group, Daisy isn't particularly close to any of them

Maybe partly because he figured saying what happened would drive a wedge between her and Abbey.

And sure enough, it did.

It's the Lucy effect, user
The minute she shows up everything goes south

daisy version of pic related when

...user I.

bittersweetcandybowl.com/c90/p12.html

Read the entire phone call again, user. Daisy wouldn't let him explain the shit that Abbey did and went off on him and it's been rough for them ever since.

Exactly
Daisy's party is going to be a fucking mess. Either barely anyone shows or no one goes

Reminder that he faked his emotions to get close enough to Paulo to attack him.

Guy's got serious fucking issues.

So he accomplished that and is still being a bitch about it.

>so powerful that she can passively cause drama to happen even when she's not physically in a room

How does she do it?

Check out the phone call chapter here again. He's got a lot to be upset about.

And one of the rare occasions paulo was being nice to him no less. All he said was hi...

Best page

jesus fucking christ these cats need to chill the fuck down

thanks user

shes fluffyer or stressed ??

he's being a bitch because daisy has yet to apologize for the phone roasting. hell, i wouldn't even call it being a bitch, he's just being cold and distant

If Paulo died, everything would be automatically solved desu.

>Paulo being cold and distant to Daisy
>Lucy being a bitch to Mike
>Abbey leaving the table
>Probably no one's going to go to Daisy's party
youtube.com/watch?v=4N3N1MlvVc4

He flipped out at her pretty hard at the table, I'd say they're pretty even but instead he's shutting her down at every opportunity.

Also maybe David?
Taeshi needs a annoying comic relief to not let it get too dramatic (though I can also see Sue doing that role).

The fluffier she is the more stressed she is.
That could literally be said for any character not named sue and amaya

yeah

it was when the worst ship (confirmed by even the word of god herself) would sink

Not only was Paulo being nice and chill, he took Daisy out even though he wasn't interested in the con because he cares about her and Abbey blew her off. Yeah I know it's because he didn't want her to think he was a giant nerd but he should be happy she had a friend who was willing to go out with her and take her to something she really wanted to do.

Oh.

I doubt David would go if Paulo isn't going

>shutting her down at every opportunity

Now that's not true. He actually talkdc to her for once instead of running away!

It's too late user

I've already jumped off a building

no fucking way does that cover it. all paulo said was for daisy to shut up for once with her opinions on the situation, daisy say a WHOLE lot more in the call and it hit a lot harder as daisy rarely admits when someone is terrible

Gonna have to disagree with you

>mike sad cus he think he caused lucy suicide
>sandy nowhere around
>daisy sad cus no all life best friend and no bf anymore
>they hug and seek support cus both feel like shit
i callin it

i've been saying this shit for WEEKS boi

I take it back.

It sucks how quickly the two of them fell apart all because of Abbey being psycho. They had always had the sweet big brother/little sister vibe and it was so nice in the con chapter until Abbey raged out.

I hope Daisy can at least apologize and the two of them can fix things.

They both made mistakes, but the issue is the only info Daisy operated off of was all the shit Paulo gave Abbey. Paulo didn't push forward with it even though it would have changed the entire situation until it would do the most damage.

He's being a little bitch.

oh
i just wanted to say it too
dont be mad at me

I can't wait for her to see lucy hanging out with her super secret rebount

yep.
Only pages that could compete with the level of hype, drama and expression in that page are probably one of "those" December pages.

i was just complimenting you for your very high iq

They both just need to admit their faults and hug it out
Before David catches wind and uses his space-time manipulation powers

This breaks the Daisy.

daisy suffering have an end in this chapter ??
do she have to suffer much more before finding true love with the best boy ??

David is always watching...

oh stop it, you make me blush

Paulo is being a royal cunt toward her even though he was in complete control of how this could have played out. Why is he desirable on any level save, apparently, penis size?

It seems this chapter/episode is going to be non stop suffering. First Mike, now Daisy

Remember how Big A went hulkamania on him in a bathroom and told him to stay away from her?

And then a little later she scorned him regarding Abbey so badly he just didn't even bother mention the bathroom wrestle, because she was most likely too riled up to believe him?

She didn't give him a shred of sympathy or friendliness, so Paulo figured he's got nothing to give her in return.

Have we ever actually figured out what he means here by 'you'd be doing me a favor'? I know it's supposed to seem like he was calling Alejandro but we know he didn't. This is never really explained past this.

So you think he's in the right?
It seems some anons disagree.
Interesting. Thanks for the explanation

maybe being sick of woman drama is playing a role in this too

>She didn't give him a shred of sympathy or friendliness, so Paulo figured he's got nothing to give her in return
Punished Paulo
A cat betrayed by his imouto

Considering they said they only read 30 pages, I doubt they know about the chokehold or the phone call.

He doesn't have to constantly be around that building worrying about her jumping to her death.

It really depends on if you're on Abbey's side (and thus Daisy's) or Paulo's side.

Everything he says in this page is absolutely correct.
It seems this comic has a problem of thinking people are responsible for other people's feelings and actions

Man I really love the songs on the OP
They just work too well with whatever is happening in BCB

Keep the good work OP

I'll never understand this ship.

Paulo wants HOT girls. The type of girl who would roll over and have a smoke after some awesome sex.

Not a fatty who would roll over and smoke a ham.

anons in this thread updated me on both already

Paulo seems like a dick but in 30 pages I already can't stand Abbey and I don't think that's going to change

Abbey picked the worst moment to hulk out if he didn't want Paulo to keep on what he's doing, because now Paulo sees no reason to be friendly.

So pretty much Paulo is broken
Daisy's phone call ruined him
Bitchy mc Bitch irritated him
Lucy ignoring him finally made him snap
And now he's just cold. Gone are the days of jokey playful banter Paulo
Now he's just dead inside

He is the only one that matters for her anyway.

Please don't become a teen pregnancy episode.

to me is that they know each other perfectly,
daisy is starved for affection and paulo give way too much
also paulo is perfect for daisy losing her v card

OBJECTION!

Paulo and daisy have a bother/sister relationship.

>implying Daisy will ever have sex

that would be a life-ending event.
What are the chances?

>in 30 pages I already can't stand Abbey and I don't think that's going to change

Welcome to the long time ago when abbey was first introduced. At least he doesn't talk with big smart words anymore. That was annoying.