Homestuck

What happened to this character?

*starts crying*

hey /hst/, I'm at Act 6 Act 5. Is it worth finishing?

You've gotten far enough that you might as well finish it. Just don't expect much for the ending.

Six weeks and one day since the hiveswap newspost. Im starving Andrew "donald trump" Hussie.

January

it'll be worth the wait, promise

how many of you fags just sit in the catalog, refreshing every minute waiting for a homestuck thread to appear?

I have an uncanny ability of arriving just as one starts.

I always seem to find these right as they start.

And yet here you are, at the start of the thread

The thread was made an hour ago.

Is xe /ourguy/?

>xe
>guy

So what are the odds of 4/13 for
>game
>huss project
>epilogue

Guaranteed epilogue with Davekat

>Homestuck ended nearly one year ago
What the fuck, I swear this shit was a few months ago.

Contrary to popular belief homestuck readers dont browse just these threads.

I'm gonna guess a WLF sale (that still won't be as great as the old WP sales), probably episode one of the game, and lastly another "big things are happening" post by andrew with little actual substance.

Pick up the phone, baby.

it was an okay album. I wasn't too into it at first, especially that purgatory track. the whole thing felt a little slow and pensive(?), to the extent of it feeling like a drag in general. like with me, Hush builds up to 'Wrong or Right' really well, then the rest of the album is like a cooling off period. all of this one felt like the last part of that Hush.

It's deffo the weakest album, taking CB's place I agree.

There's been months since the last time I checked a hs thread and u still here, KatNep user, ilu

ring ring

You should edit hussie in there. Or vriska.

What is Aradia thinking about?

Thinking about steelcorridor drawing cuck john

Dave Strider decapitates him in the climactic battle of the story.

Nothing about that hairstyle or expression or body language is suggestive of Dave OR Nepeta. Lazy!

Can i get a quick rundown on this guy?

DICKS
IN
PUS

How does he manage to draw these Aradias so boner inducing?

I thought ED was kind of a weird one because he had already released a few of the tracks before the album, such as Purgatory and We don't know anything. I haven't really listed to CB enough to compare, but I thought ED was pretty good. I actually really liked Purgatory though as well as Suicide Hotline.

Suicide hotline is pretty great, and yeah purgatory has grown on me. the instrumental is actually superb.

I used to avoid CB back when it came out because it was a little bit of a departure from what I expected. I like it quite a bit, and I think the fact that I've been listening to it for so long is why I place it above Daydreams. It's by no means bad ofc, straight into my playlists etc.

>there are still threads
>literally a year since the last real update
:thinking:

of a number

school

Between 450 and 850

How would you fix Homestuck?

>Karkat dies

>Everyone but Karkat dies

BIG

FAT

HORSEDICKS

Does anybody remember this?

DE

DELET THIS

>those lips

Sick prank, bro.

I knew a girl like this in college.

I dropped out.

Andrew Hussie is a self-loathing betacuck numale whose been emotionally castrated by Halftruth and literally castrated by IPGD. All of his friends and employees are SJWs who demonize men and it comes through in his writing of all male Homestuck characters been wimpy and emotionally broken and the female characters as strong independent women who don't need no man.

Every
Single
Thread

eri wwas right

>cawn has as many albums as homestuck now and going up
Talk about dedication

sometimes I look at the old blurbs, or even stuff like AIDS and Hooray for church and I just wonder what happened to this man.

okay that's cool and all but

>self-loathing

You'd think the nigga would've stopped all this shit before it got to uncontrollable levels. But he didn't. He got all the royalties, so I don't think he was suffering that much.

btw did anyone hear about him? in regards to anything at all? I know you fucks stalk him every step he takes

Race and Gender Perfect.

Which do you mean? cohen? mr. brain? there are a variety.

I was curious about Hussie but sure give me the rundown on these guys as well please.

A year is a few months

You all deserve to die.

It's been a long time. How have you been?

Does she have a pimple fetish or something?
Why would she want to think about dicks in pus?

They say Juggernaut Wheatley is on his way if you don't want to make introductions.

Never invade Russia in the wintertime.

Oh you know. Still angry at comics for no real reason. dangling on the edge of suicide. Fapping.

The usual

That better be shopped.

I can't believe Vriska purchased some fucking Stormcast Eternals after her FLARP session.

i don't sit, thanks to my trusty skulltop

I am not home, baby

the call that saved homestuck

He happened. Old Fauntleroy, the Man with Three Faces; Delayer, Deceiver, Destroyer.

defeated by the power of Cohen's shitty writing

[Settings] > Monitoring > [v] Thread Watcher
[Settings] >Filters & Post Hiding > Filter and highlight specific threads/posts [Edit] > Add > [v] [Homestuck] [co] [Subject] [/] [v] [ ]

Enjoy the spoonfeeding, newfag

homestuck isn't saved at all you shit

I see a nipple
MODS
MODS
MODS MODS MODS
MODS MODS MODS
damnit Sup Forums this isn't spam

I feel like there's still so much I have yet to read... (Act 6 Act 3)

REMOVE KATNEP

hey remember when Karkat called Nepeta an autistic catgirl and never really interacted with her ever again

GC: WOW WH4T 4 V13W...

CG: TO A KILL

Last thing we heard about hussie he was officiating $helbys lesbian wedding

Because nobody picked the phone yet durr

DEEP

ANAL

Every thread it's the same boring bait, same boring people, same boring arguments...

now where could my pipeorgan be?

Weird, I don't remember posting that.

What if 3/14 for Hiveswap

>lol davekat is happening you guys!!
Why can't fujos just admit their shit ship will never happen?

When the gates are opened, they cannot be closed. This is why you NEVER appeal to fujos in the first place.

11/11

Congratulations! After you made a sort-of-funny comment on twitter, Hussie has decided you have what it takes to be a co-writer for the Homestuck Epilogue! He has tasked you with one thing, and has given you free reign to do it. Fix Vriska.

You can't retcon anything, you can't kill her, and you can't shove her under a rug. She's going to be front row and center, and you need to make that not suck. How do you do it?

not possible

Post siblings