is papa still alive edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NiJV67OJ8tw
youtu.be/hYR8FH-g8uw?t=1241
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Millie's opinion on Papa and Hops
youtube.com/watch?v=NiJV67OJ8tw

painful to watch

Yeah she’s retarded, but I’m sure everyone already knew this.

And of course brenner is still alive, his henchman outright says it to elevens face.

The duffers stayed that the mindflayer is the ultimate badguy. That means the mind flayer will be in back in season four and dr brenner is going to return in season 3

i think the mindflayer will also be in season 3, but I honestly don't remember what is presumed to happen to papa in season 1. Did it look like he died?

He got attacked by moster, but we don't see him dying.

Presumed dead but no death scene and now one of his henchmen claim he is still alive.

What's up, /stg/?

how do you think he could've survived? just speculations. was the monster the demogorgon or another monster. I really don't remember a lot from season 1...

Chad reporting in

He has the same power as his experiments.
He's the 12th.

*Lifts fake 25lb plates*

This guy is going to fuck Mike and Nancy's mother next season, right?

>I feel like Papa was a warm guy
>He did love me inside
>I feel like we have a really good connection

the demagorgon runs toward him, the camera cuts to brenner’s face looking the way you would expect in this sort of situation, and then the camera cuts away completely

PREVIOUS

Yeah a plot twist that brenner has powers is the only way I could see him surviving the demidog attack. Or maybe they took him to the upside down like will but brenner was able to make a deal with the mindflayer

>brenner makes a deal with what is basically the devil
could be kino

that would be pretty cool if he made a deal with the mindflayer
yeah sorry I forgot to link it

And I thought she couldn't get uglier

KING STEVE

I

N

G

S

T

E

V

E

I think that they are going to go with a FROM BEYOND plot.

I love it

Yeah I think it makes sense. The mindflayer May be from another dimension, but it’s still and intelligent being. Maybe it now knows that there’s a girl out there with powers that threaten it. Maybe it will see brenner as the only human capable of reeling her in and either turning her to their side or just neutralizing her altogether.

>demodog attacks brenner
>demodog is simply a hive mind of the mindflayer
>mindflayer realizes who brenner is and decides not to kill him
>brings him to the upside down where it convinces brenner to Work through him either through force or Possession like it did with will
>brenner comes back to the story
>suddenly he hates the heat now

To be fair you have to have a pretty high iq to understand that Millie is in the right here. It’s something that non-artists won’t get and maybe she had a hard time putting in to words, but she is 100% right.

she's cute

>Yeah she’s retarded, but I’m sure everyone already knew this.
She's 13. I'm sure you would've thought Brenner is a good guy when you were 13.

None of the other kids are as stupid as her

It's Billy's actor birthday today, say something nice about him

What do you guys think about the fact that it took them 1,5 months to film the 7th episode?

Well what reasons do they give as to why it took so long to film a hot turd on a pile of train tracks?

what the fuck, that makes no sense. I would understand that maybe the production would have been more since there was a lot of shooting guns or something like that and mind powers and stuff but still, 1,5 months even for that is a really long time

I dunno, I've just learned it while watching this now.
youtu.be/hYR8FH-g8uw?t=1241

by film do you mean shooting + post production, or just shooting

Just shooting
see

Didn't Dr. Owens get attacked? He was able to make it out alive even though they left it ambiguous as he stayed behind at the lab. Then showing him at the end at the diner.

I hope.

yeah that's true it was pretty weird that he survived, why didn't the demodogs hurt him more or why did they stop hurting him? was it because of bob?

the moment she said “Papa” i closed the tab. hearing that and knowing what she’s going to say later on, i just can’t watch this. jesus christ kid

That's the only thing I can think of. They were in the middle of hurting Owens when they decided to go after Bob instead. Which means Brenner could have easily survived the attack too.

just finished season 1
when does this show start to get good?

Unironically, this. Millie is talking about how Eleven feels about someone who was the only father figure she'd known for the first 12 years of her life. And she's pretty spot on for how abuse victims see their abuser; they always think that deep down the abuser is a good person that really cares for them.

She was just bad at explaining it because she's 13 and trying to be half in-character.

>balding at 22
Sad!

episode 1, at 0:00. You've got shit taste

STAY WITH ME /STG/
STAY
WITH ME

>taking Millie's word about anything
She's notorious for inconsistent interview answers.

Mike is cute, cute!

bUmp

indeed

Hail to the king.

so why did nancy leave him again? was it because he thought telling barb’s parents the truth was a bad idea?

>Mileven is considered a "ship"

What is the point of shipping characters who are canonically together?

wasn't she just conflicted about whether she wanted to be with him or jonathan. then she got super drunk and started saying that their relationship was "bullshit", as in they weren't working as a couple and that made Steve angry. I think it was like that.

Mindflayer should possess Dustin. No one would suspect him.

I just want to wish you guys and girls a good day

Nah, he's gay for Steve.

Because she's a cunt.

those lips...

He reminds me of Snow White

Does papa shit in the woods?

Her and Jonathan's actor are dating in real life. So that may have helped write the plot.

How much money do you bet this show is gonna make Papa the fucking Mind Rape Beast or whatever it’s called

wait a minute. papa couldn't be in the upside down though, right? because his henchman was going to take 11 and 8 to him, so how could he be in the upside down? that must also mean that there's a slimmer chance that he is operating with the mindflayer, no?

wat

How does any high school boy compete against this?

Odd combination but cute

>would you fuck me?
>id fuck me so hard

he kind of looks like tyler the creator in the thumbnail

omg that shirt

omg millie looks so great here

>being a pedo

wdhmbt?

She's thirteen years old and has the mind of a thirteen-year-old. Who knew? What an amazing coincidence.

Yeah it seems like a reach for him to be allied with the mind flayer in any way.

I think the most likely outcome is that the directors will simply skip explaining how he escaped to play up his evil genus bad guy role and make him more scary. It’s much easier than setting up scenes that show him with powers, or show him talking to a giant cgi monster.

None of the other kids are as stupid as her

yeah, that's true, but they really should try finding some good way of explaining how he's alive. Maybe one of his henchmen saved him from death or something like that (even though that would be a pretty cheap way to save him).

more like fag

Isn't that balding preteen Jewish?

To be fair they don't need to play up an evil genius bit really? He's already wiggled out of hot water before. He could've just been disgraced after not getting killed by the Demogorgon and fucked off to wherever and doesn't really have anything else in his life so he dug up some nobody he used to work with to whine about his failures to.
You're trying to build up Brenner as the final villain of the series when he could just be a washed up Paperclip transfer who used up his connections and got told to fuck off. His final confrontation with Eleven could be her realizing the weak little man he is and always was and he's not a supervillain conspiring her fate. Then she can get closure on that fear of him being out there and their relationship.

>Paperclip transfer
i didn’t realize brenner was an ex-nazi

It's boring but I honestly think all that happened is that his soldiers made it fuck off before it killed him
He's got lots of them standing right next to him when it jumps on him. I was expecting him to just show up in season 2 with an eyepatch or a cane

Nah I'm full of shit, he's way too young to be Paperclip unless Modine is playing someone 10 years older than himself, he would've only been a teenager during the fall of Germany.

That kid has the most ugly face, my god. Can't get over the nose

what type of qt pattern do you think was printed on her panties

she is obviously wearing a thong

wrong, look at the left pic

just along the inside of the pocket u can see the line

fucking done with pedoniggers trying to get the thread autosaged. just fuck off to your discord

Poast S3 hair predictions

You can never go wrong with a mullet

BEST HAIR

i expect his number is 001

How did they justify Bob's and the other deaths at the lab?

>Bob
maybe they’ll detail that next season?
>the other deaths
literally the same thing as red shirts in star trek

No shit. No fuck. No dick. I legit thought that was Tyler the Creator for a second.

5 is best

I think it would be more refreshing if Mike and Nancy's dad actually turned out to be a capable, on-the-ball guy who just stopped giving a shit at some point.

[Spoiler]hes a cuck[Spoiler]

thread is moving so slowly that everyone will see that i’m gay

Season 3 we get a new character that has the ability to move in and out of the upside down at will and has his own dimension, it will also be revealed that the upsidedown is just a manifestation of millies subconcious and as long as she lives, the world is in danger.

underrated

that's so funny. Apparently the kiss between Max and Lucas was totally unscripted. The actress said she was so overwhelmed by his raw jungle energy and wanted to feel his lips against hers. She joked in the interview that it was like Niagara Falls in her pants just thinking about it