What? No...

Cage knew exactly what he was doing at all times in this film
Chris Klein in that street fighter movie is undisputed

any clip of Gal Gadot in the Fast and Furious series

>grown ass men actually paid to see this garbage and unironically enjoyed it

what a world

what are you talking about?

this was disturbing. the thought of bees stinging you like that is disturbing

if your to sensitive to watch bees sting a guys face then you shouldnt be using this website because people post gore here sometimes

Just put yourself in his situation. You would have acted the same way IRL.

I like how the "power" explosion came from her vagina area. Like really.... bitches dont get that if the world went savage that "power" they think they have would be gone instantly.

youtube.com/watch?v=HsWC480B2FA

Ah yes. I remember being a young 20 year old and going through my "everything sucks!" phase. Only back in my day I was crapping on the original Star Wars trilogy for being kiddy, corny, badly acted, having awful fight scenes and a nothing story. And then you get older, and you almost come back around and make a full circle, you learn to appreciate child-like things again. You think that Wonder Woman webm looks silly? Well a whole bunch of children think it looks awesome, and as an adult, sure, I can see the greenscreen, but I can appreciate seeing a fun engaging action scene like this. These movies are made for kids, and you can enjoy them. Don't go into these movies as an adult thinking they're made for you, because they're not.

i love how the background and bad guys are blurring like shes whipping past them at super speed and yet her legs are moving at normal speed hahaha

lol she is literally beating up "rag heads" that look like them dudes that killed them jews in the Olympics back in the day.

You're probably like 24 now, you faggot.

Anything by Seagal

That made me angry. He did nothing but waste his time that season. It was the episode where the series went into full-blown fanfiction.

Oh fuck off she was fine in Fast and the Furious.
The entire franchise is shitty acting by every actor/actress and that's part of the charm.

Oh God, Oh man...

youtube.com/watch?v=Y9KyBdPeKHg

Why did she take off her dress?

KAH LEL NO

To give the head honcho guy a boner so he'd grab her ass.
She uses her bikini bottom for his hand print to replicate and use on a hand scanner later.

She was not fine. Her and that broad from Westworld/Thor 3 have the same acting ability and range as Stephen Hawking.

It's atrocious.

But that scene is so fucking hilarious, man.

youtube.com/watch?v=3k5aqoSj2Hw

Literally anything in 'The Room'.

No fucking way that's Justice League. Is it really that bad?

Yes. Yes that actually made it into the final cut.

Everything in the cape-crap universe should die out.

nice pasta, never seen this one before

and this

literally one of the shittest films ever lmao

CAHLEL NO

>this is a 10/10 in the DCEU

The transition from "gurrr I'm angry!" to precision focused is an awful edit.

Anything with Seagal is automatically kino.

Was this directed by a pajeet? Jesus Christ these poo in loos.

angus macfayden's entire performance as robert the bruce in braveheart. it's just constant face-pulling, like they rolled camera on him doing acting exercises or something. he goes into falsetto to show emotion. it isn't even funny in its badness.

>when you devote your life to the attract screen of martial arts
Was Seagal's personal mission to prove that aikido was a terrible combat method?

That is NOT how the flash's powers work. He can run at superhuman speeds because he can move his body fast, not because he can leap 100ft with every stride.

Ignoring everything else in this scene, if you get hit with a police baton in the chest like that, you'll be on the ground wheezing for air for the next half hour while a huge bruise forms at the point of impact in a ~10cm radius from it. I actually got hit in the back by one of those once during a training excercise. It hurt for weeks.

>the fucking horrible flash TV series does a better job at super speed than the flagship film
>not even mentioning based Fox Quicksilver
What a time to be alive.

youtube.com/watch?v=BcaIRqqDYT8

Get him and Tarantino together

>Miserlou playing
Fuck, I'd only ever seen silent webms. The fucking theme to Pulp Fiction just makes it doubly cringeworthy.

...no fucking way that's actually from JL
How do they keep being so monumentally incompetent? I don't get it, they have good source material and huge amounts of money

Somebody post the leaked email where that WB exec wanted to make a Top Gun movie that happened to involve a superhero and considered Batman before somebody piped up about Hal Jordan.

youtube.com/watch?v=DXAva_gO8Qk

That's the cutest goddamned thing I've ever seen.
It hurts to this day that WB never did anything this good again with the DC universe.

Kids movies used to have effort put into the effects. You're only letting Hollywood lower the standards with your cancerous mindset.

HAHA HOLY SHIT! I had house music playing in another tab and it synced up perfectly. This looks like one of those old iPod dancing silhouette ads

>run home flash, you're drunk

Lol no. You must be frail.

>Those fucking punches at the end

watch your fucking ass, fucko

youtube.com/watch?v=hWwxEbasOuo
Can Sup Forums do it better?

180 no scope?

>Literal DC babby

youtube.com/watch?v=qUaesUh-M3Q

That scene is basically exactly what happens during the last long shot in the first battle in 300. How is that shot so great (maybe minus some unnecessary zooms), but zack fucked up this one so badly?

>tfw you will never experience this amount of joy or wonder while watching a film ever again

Is this from WW or Justice League? I've seen both and I can even remember christ.

Because Zach didn't direct WW

PART TIME

fml i spelt Zack wrong

I was about to say this. I still think that cut is awful.

>unironically defending a Cage of bees
pfft

How's it feel to be allergic to fun?

The woman is the bad one in this scene

It's not a cage you tard. It's got that fucking bee mesh shit all around it.

I never saw the film, but I remember the first time I saw the trailer, the way JLaw delivered "go ahead" literally had me burst out laughing.

youtube.com/watch?v=4_zn64bRf6Q

Looks like the editing here is different, he pulls the gun after she says go ahead.

>The guy that's always eating snacks

>average DC fan

fuck off that doesn't actually happen, does it?

>Only back in my day I was crapping on the original Star Wars trilogy for being kiddy, corny, badly acted, having awful fight scenes and a nothing story.

But you were right lmao, seems like you've grown into a pleb.

I've said it before and I'll say it again
Affix bayonets