Storytime of Shop: Hummingbird's Champions The Scarlet Spiders

Spiders and birds always travel together. It's in account of their hoodies, that make them Super Hero Best Friends.

In (nervous) anticipation of Ben Reilly: The Scarlet Spider #1, here's a look at how the whole thing could go if you asked this particular user.

1/14

You saw it coming, didn't you?

And that's that. Hope you guys enjoyed and that Marvel gives Ben a break already much sooner than later.

Bump

This is the insanest (and most interesting) Marvel-related story I have read.

>Death as Ben's lover

>Cosmo meets Aracely

Sign me in for these arcs!

Thank you, user!

babump

I've missed this.
Between this, CW2 Abridge,and best of all the return of Illuminated, this is a good week for edits.

Already chortling

best girl all year erry year

What a goddamned sexy image.

i know rite? just look at kaines biceps

Also thread, before this timeouts and I just find some depot to put these in, I'm entertaining making a short shop of Aracely meeting the Champions

I'm taking suggestions.

>I'm entertaining making a short shop of Aracely meeting the Champions

I would love to see that. And for G. Willow Wilson/Sana Amanat/editorial to see it - I have wanted a Hummingbird and Ms. Marvel story since Kamala was announced.

As for suggestions: maybe Aracely trying her best to hide or mask the disturbing human sacrifce-y origins and effects of her powers because she fears she will scare the crap out of Kamala and company before they can view her as a friend? Or at least, from Kamala's and Nova's family.

I mean, "I'm the reincarnation of the most blood spilling deity of Pre-Columbus Americas and there is no guarantee I won't start hungering for gore and hearts again" is not exactly the most comforting conversation opener when meeting new friends.

Since this more likely than not would be a single panel shop or close enough, I was thinking of it a bit more slapstick / for laughs (like how Kamala said the New Warriors "are... a team" [Aracely's a member, after all]) and that her plucking-everyone's-thoughts-out-of-their-heads would just make everyone go "oh god, take her away from me!"

Oh, ok. Sounds cool!

But I have no suggestions, other than maybe a start where Aracely goes to Nova because "I have heard you were leaving the team and Justice send me to convince otherwise, while Speedball send me to encourage you bc he thinks you suck - I just want to give you a goodbye hug".

Thank you

Thank YOU, rather!