What movies will help me understand black pop culture and references? Their classic, must-see

What movies will help me understand black pop culture and references? Their classic, must-see

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/iXYmFqEkCGQ
youtu.be/O2ZWhNxHMQg
m.youtube.com/watch?v=M1WFA0liN1o
youtube.com/watch?v=KeyacdaF7u8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

this Blassic and House Party 1 2 and 3

Menace II Society

Boyz in the Hood
Don't be a Menace to South Central

Strapped, Dead Presidents, Belly, Poetic Justice,
Above the Rim, White men cant jump, Bebes kids, New Jack City, Colors(of course) and my personal favorite In Too Deep.

youtu.be/iXYmFqEkCGQ

How my nigga gon forget roots

And anything else levar burton is in

Wizard of Oz

>pic related
>real black kino comedy
Naturally it helps if you know what they're parodying but still well worth watching anyway.

MY PEANUTS!!!

Booty juice comes straight from the source.

Belly

I'm Gonna Git You Sucka is pretty much the best black comedy and the first one of those Wayans Bros spoof movies.

CB4 is also fucking great, I'm surprised that doesn't get more love on here.

>no Girls’ Trip

soul plane

youtu.be/O2ZWhNxHMQg
When I'm with my homies we're RO-llin
Can't love a car unless it's STO-len

Under cover brother
Ladies man
Rush hour 1&2 not 3

Soul Plane

Barber shop

I haven’t seen the newest one, does Nicki Minaj have any good “scenes”?

Yeah it'll help OP understand 1990s black culture. Most of these are outdated af now, hell Brooklyn is now a nu-male haven

I'm not sure but I hope so.

gif black mumsikins pwease ;_;

"no"

damn never seen fear of a black hat , is it decent ?

Hrmmm ok then how about this degenerate ass shit.. oh and Killa Season

Very funny. Savagely so in fact.
No form of hip hop or rap is too sacred for parodying.

Watch the scene where they're trying to teach nursery kids about rap music. It's fucking golden.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=M1WFA0liN1o

Who gives a single fuck about "black pop culture and references"?

Rockstar North. also San Andreas is very fun

This thread is extremely racist.

amerigoblins

What the fuck is wrong with racism? Give me two examples to prove what you're saying. nah I get it dude, I gave you your (you). Scary Movie series rules and it was made by darkies, they a'ight. I forgive their incredible violence statistics for this scene

So many things wrong with that .jpg.

just downvote

Pootie Tang

Watch Bernie Mac show, Boondocks, and Everybody Hates Chris. Smart blacks literally can't stand each other so they keep with their fellow smart blacks and whites.

>What movies will help me understand black pop culture and references?

start browsing twitter. browse it until you'll understand the "black culture". be careful though lots of wiggers and coalburners there.

alternatively - go thecoli.

Black people today haven't seen these movies, user.

man fuck that whole movie . and that movie chiraq.

oh shit thats that lightskinned dude from sprung.. and isn't that lamar from revenge of the nerds wtff...

As a black guy this is true, I like to avoid being around black people as much as possible.

Twitter will only help you understand yuppie millennial blacks and whites who've never been around black people for extended periods of time.

Post the whole pic next time, moron.

This is such a fact, but it depends on what kind of black people. Ignorance is everywhere. Just stay away from the degenerate ain't shit lost and on bullshit blacks and you'll be ok. But at the same time there's different shades of that from every group of person.

Group mentality becomes gang mentality. Boondocks gave the old blue-crab example, crabs pull each other down into the bucket so you don't have to put a lid on it

youtube.com/watch?v=KeyacdaF7u8