Middle aged actresses who should get their career back on track next year

Middle aged actresses who should get their career back on track next year

What kind of person will she become when she grows up?

Like every Anglomutt and Amerimutt, she will be forgotten once the entire elite gets exposed.

Lena Dunham

she's already a pretentious cunt

OD in her early 20s if she makes it past her teens.

Why are you always so mean to her :((
Post something nice about Millie for once

she will look really ugly when she grows up

see

>Implying she's not ugly now.

She got nice tits and ass

That is not nice at all :((

The next Natalie Portman

this is the ugliest underage girl Sup Forums has ever been attracted to

Millie is unironically a beauty and I wish her only success in the future

i'm just clarifying why 'we' are 'always' mean

A whore.

Proove it

fuck off pedo

i don't get why she's getting all this attention when there are much sexier little actresses out there

>Why are you always so mean to her :((
It's because they're insecure. Honestly the amount of hate Millie gets on this board is weird, I thought this place was full of 18+ guys but these people sound like unpleasant teenage girls

aw, who's this fella?

Jesus Christ that’s one ugly kike

Imagine being David in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Millie Bobby Brown, you fuckin' social, all full of conversation with your flat body and horrific androgynous monster powers. I would totally adopt you, both my character and the real me." when all he really wants to do is fuck Winona Ryder in his dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be David Harbour and not only sit at breakfast while Millie Bobby Brown chomps her disgusting eggo in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing your disgust and syrup drippling down her chin, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while she perfected that facial expression. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking visage but her shitty attitude as everyone on set tells her she's THE NEXT BIG THING and DAMN, MILLIE BOBBY BROWN ACTS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch her mannish fucking gremlin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on her creased forehead as she concentrates and tries to use her powers menacingly at you, naively assuming that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in her "prodigious (for that is what everyone calls it)" acting, the acting she worked so hard for with personal trainers in the previous months. And then the director calls for another take, and you know if your gun weren't just a prop you could kill every single person in this room before the studio security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking David Harbour. You're not going to lose your Netflix meal ticket over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

Please be nice

DB?