Thoughts on this star-kino?

Thoughts on this star-kino?

Gross, why does she have the hand of a nigger?

I thought this was some weird deleted thing I missed from the prequels. CG looks like shit

God-Empress of Dune.

DAMN CHLOE MORETZ LOOKS LIKE THAT

Meh.
The droid behind the slug looks kinda cool tho.

I liked it when there where a handful of Alien species for a Universe that seem to fit only Humanoids and the occasional Slug thing.

Now it's just full to the brim of One-Off Star Trek Aliens.

>My Dad just had a heart attack from seeing this this.

SMALLER

Along with humans everywhere

Because it's a practical effect.

It was a Sci-Fi More close to home, Star Trek took it beyond and I have no problem with that aside from some silly encounters back in the day but it's too fucking far for Star Wars.

Just look at it.

>thinks there's no CG in that picture
lel how blind are you

I honest to God, thought this was something from an awful family movie from the 90s before I clicked on it

Oh look, it's a one off alien that will never be seen again and is just set dressing for all the human characters. Great.

>space tuxedos

>Damage control

Is it so hard to just throw in a Hutt or something there?
Why is everything nu-wars just a bunch off humans with alien one-shots in the background?

Outer Rim or not, colonization of planets is a thing, that's why i liked Old-War's lack of many alien species, there where a lot come the end of the Prequels true but they where designed to fit into the Universe aside from the 50s diner.

>standing by your original statement is damage control

Fuck off idiot. Remember the part simon pegg played in TFA, unkar plutt. They made a practical suit, did a bunch of make-up/prosthetics, and then proceeded to turn it into a CG resource because it was easier to film that way. That happened with a lot of the "practical effects" in the jarjar abrahms star wars. There's no fucking way that face on the grimace alien isn't CG.

whats Jared Kushner doing there second top left to right?

I hate the fucking alien designs. Fucking Dr. Who tier bland shit. I hate they don't use any classic aliens bar Wookies and Akbars. I hate there's no alien main characters and it's 80% humans with fucking purple hair and face paint. Disney SW designs are poor.

The shaved Wampa on the far right is the only thing that seems like it could fit in a Star Wars movie

Put Chloe's face on the alien

I'd like to, but I'd want to blend it so it matches the body, and I don't have the skills for that.

>this is how girls who love Star Wars look

There's no fucking way that face on the grimace alien isn't CG.
How so? It's just a fucking random background character.

>Background character
No
And he's in the 2nd, He wants "His" Ship back.

LEAKED 2018 memes!!!

I hate that all of the new main characters are fucking annoying pieces of shit that I want to see die. I should want the protagonist to succeed. Instead I don't want anyone to succeed because every fucking character over the age of 30 is an idiot or has some really horribly annoying thing about them. Fuck Fin, fuck Poe, Rey isn't even that bad compared to them.

a single wafer-thin mint madam?

We're talking about the OP alien and what difference does it make if it's a background character or not? That shit is CG it looks awful and you have to be pretty fucking new not to see it.

we have never seen STAR WARS in an aristocratic setting. Conceptually going to an opera or mixer or formal event is a logical setting for a scene in nuWARS

I wasn't defending the CGI, I was just telling you, we're unfortunately going to see his shitty CGI Mug again.

>opera from Episode 3

very tru but we didn't to see the patrons of the place except for like one very brief shot. This seems like an opportunity to expand upon the concept

Welcome to the hot new meme of December 2017.

What happened to colorful aliens? I know its not realistic, but why bother making new ayyliens if their going to look boring.

To sell toys

>If the screen isn't full of things from the original trilogy how can I know it's Star Wars!?

You're the reason all those RLM nerd crew memes exist

>what is Theed
>what is the Galactic Senate
>what is the Opera

there were loads in TFA no?

What does that even mean?

TEA aliens were the same shit

Leto Atreides II is in Star Wars now?
does Rian want to make Dune or what?

TEA?

I refuse to believe that. Either it is a practical effect but they designed the costume on a computer, giving it all the trappings of shit design, or it's CG. It is a human turd and they'd have done a better job reusing the werewolf and devil from the original cantina scene.

>Opposite way round you dolt.
We don't have to have the Falcon, AT-STs and Storm Troopers in every Star Wars we see but stray to far from the source material and you have this.

I hate when Star Wars emulates shit from the 20th century. This 20s shit is really jarring just as Dexter's 50's diner was jarring as shit.