Supreme Leader Snoke Is ‘Very Vulnerable And Wounded’

>“The thing about Snoke is that he is extremely strong with the Force, the dark side of the Force. He’s terribly powerful, of course. But he is also a very vulnerable and wounded character. He has suffered and he has suffered injury. The way that his malevolence comes out is in reaction to that. His hatred of the Resistance is fueled by what’s happened to him personally.”

>there were some anons who thought Snoke didnt use the force

Sheev who?

Based Snoke is here to stay

Other urls found in this thread:

starwars.com/databank/elan-sleazebaggano
youtu.be/FXkFqy9St6c?t=23
m.youtube.com/watch?v=7SqTR0DorSw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Snoke is Windu

Wrong. Pic very related.

Why did they call it the Resistance? What are they resisting? Is the US "resisting" ISIS? "The Resistance" is already the larger body, they're essentially just the standing army of the Republic (or were before they blew up Coruscant) while the First Order is akin to a terrorist cell

How did the resistance harm them?

They didn't blow up Coruscant they blew up not-coruscant

That wasn't Coruscant? It looked exactly like it. What was it?

Ok cool, why give him a golden bath robe tho, that just invites ridicule

>What was it?
not-coruscant

They're the terror wing of the New Republic tasked with overthrowing Imperial systems despite the peace treaty between the Imperial Remnants and the NR

Big of true.

Although I expect LJ to suck nuts, the idea of some cripple that became so deformed and disabled he had to some kind of spiritual epiphany that allowed him to tap into the force is kind of an interesting idea.

>implying he isnt pimping

Everything in TFA is a direct ripoff of already established things in Star Wars, Jakku is not-tatooine the New Order is the not-empire and the resistance are the not-rebels, the planet the not-deathstar blew up was "hosnian prime" the capital of the republic even though the capital of the republic has always been Coruscant, the other 4 planets are unnamed because TFA is a steaming pile of dogshit

old man cgi that doesn't need to be cgi

yes

This, they're basically the Syrian "moderate rebels."

>The New Imperial Throne

Woah, deformed, crippled guy with grey skin who commands evil space empire, haven't seen this before... the absolute state of nu-wars ladies and gentlemen.

>(((grey))) skin

he has blue eyes too

>This
He Sheeeeeve but he more baddder!

Because JJ is a unoriginal hack. The Resistance would be so much better if they were called something different.

why is star wars so ageist?

Shouldn't they just be called republic army? and what does First Order even mean? What are they the first order of? Also, why do they dress exactly like the Empire? I get they are remnants, but why would they look and act exactly like them?

The New Republic wasn't taking any action against the First Order so Leia got supporters together to form a guerilla organization to operate outside of the NR's jurisdiction. As for everything else, because nu-Star Wars is fucking trash.

How was the First Order able to build not-deathstar3.0 without the republic noticing btw?
I think I missed that when watching.

Why did a Darths' last name get a meaning?
In the past we got meaningless words like
>vader
>malak
>revan
>icky

with the prequels we got things like
>maul
>plague(is)
>insanious

always found that pretty dumb

>>vader
Means Father in German/Dutch
>revan
Revanchism

>vader
>Means Father in German/Dutch
So Lucas had already planned where this was going when he wrote the script for SW? He even gave a slight hint... noice

>insanious

When was that name ever stated in the prequels

The First Order exist in uncharted space

I LOVE GOOOOOOOLD

It was an accident, Lucas didn't know, Vader was short for Invader. More stupid sounds spoopy names

DAMAGED

He's not-palpatine

Everybody except main characters of EU stories is too stupid to visit an entire third of the galaxy which is permanently left blank on galaxy maps. Starkiller Base was built there and apparently Rian Johnsons trilogy is going to take place there.

What is his drink of choice?

He is bigger than Chewbacca because he is an evil Yoda.
I wish they had kept him at 6 to 8 meters

Why did the Republic allow the First Order to build another deathstar? Why did the First Order even build a death star knowing it could be destroyed by a few small fighters?

Death Sticks

>>there were some anons who thought Snoke didnt use the force
>After a literal tavern keep in the mid-adventure inn encounter was force sensitive

I just assumed they were memeing.

What do you think he's reading?

The Republic didn't know and there is an entire secret war between politicians and lobbyists that are funding the First Order and Resistance despite the Republic staying neutral.
I guess they thought the shield was foolproof.

Snoke even said something about training Kylo. Why would he train Kylo in the force if he can't do it himself? It's like these idiots need everything spelled out for to accept things.

Who's insanious?
Also you forgot
Darth..... Tyranus

Because J.J. wanted to remake A New Hope so novel writers had to come up with some retarded excuse to how they were able to hollow out a planet and turn it into a death star 10x bigger then the previous one's, with barely twice the amount of time

>It is revealed that Anakin actually Dindu Nuffin to the kids. He couldn't bring himself to kill the younglings, so instead he created a secret academy, planning to raise them like the children he never had with Padme.
>Snoke was one of the brightest and most inspired young students at "Lord Vader's School for the Gifted", and he was simply mortified when he learned that Vader was killed by the despicable Luke Skywalker, who never appreciated Vader as the dad he deserved to be appreciated as. Never appreciated him the way Snoke did
>What's more, the Resistance was founded and run by the other unworthy child of Vader, who also contributed to her father's murder in her own ways
>And that isn't even mentioning how after the destruction of the Death Star, daddy Vader started growing more and more distant, having realized he had "real" children, as if their blood made them any more his own than Snoke was, who was with him since he was a kid, who always looked up to him
>The Resitance, and the Skywalker liniage had to pay.
>Movie will have him be on two hearts of Kylo, for he both hates him as a blood descendant of Vader, but also considers it to be only right to the memory of dear old daddy Vader, that he tries and give the same guidance to Kylo as Vader did to him

The devs of The Force Unleashed asked Georgieboy what kind of Darth name Starkiller could get. His ideas were Insanious and Icky. They declined using them.

>, they're essentially just the standing army of the Republic
They firmly established in the film that they were NOT THE REPUBLIC
They were a Resistance movement to the First Order since the Republic wasn't doing anything

>The New Republic managed to become as corrupt and ineffective as the old did over 1000 years in only 30
I guess that's what happen when the whites of the galaxy are replaced by diverse womyn and soyim.

starwars.com/databank/elan-sleazebaggano

Yearly reminder that this guy's name is sleazebaggano

I would have bought this comic if it were published by Dark Horse.

Does goergie boy even care anymore? I mean he let a lot of things slide
>Luke
>luuke
>luuuuuke

>Vader
Invader
>Malak
I dunno. It's the semitic word for angel, so maybe they wanted to be ironic with it?
>Revan
Revanchism
>icky
Lucas autism

Reminded me of some good old fashioned Newgrounds era high effort shitposting.
youtu.be/FXkFqy9St6c?t=23
(Skip to like 20 seconds in, if it doesn't do it for you video also includes Newgrounds era low effort opening credit.)

>German
No. Vater is father in German.

I think he never really cared. He always took the post ROTJ EU as licensed fanfiction from which he could pick and choose what he likes if it would ever come to doing anything which the EU already covered. The name Coruscant came from Zann alone but then he renamed Korriban to Moraband because apparently he likes the sound of that word better.

My favorite story still is the one of the unfinished Darth Maul game
> game is developed as a tie-in to The Clone Wars because of Mauls resurrection there
> early demo builds exist with Maul murdering Death Watch soldiers
> meeting with George
> George notices a statue in the room of Darth Talon (a red/black tatooed Twilek from a comic)
> "make her Mauls girlfriend"
> "but sir, Darth Talon lives 150 years after A New Hope takes place"
> "then freeze Maul so he ends up there"
> they completely overhauled the setting and characters again, even invented stuff like a probe droid belonging to Talon being the HUD of the game
> Disney buyout happens, Lucasarts is destroyed and all games shelved

I think in the last years he kept Lucasarts alive just to joke around and because he would have been a bit sorry for firing them.

How come the best thing about the new trilogy has been the villains

Kylo is great

Not in modern German. Remember Vader Abraham and the smurfs?

What's this "womyn" shit?

>malak

Mal = bad

>They firmly established in the film that they were NOT THE REPUBLIC
Where? When?
>They were a Resistance movement to the First Order since the Republic wasn't doing anything
Give me clips, webms, transcripts, anything that actually explains these as you say it. I'll wait

Why just rule the galaxy
When you can rule it in comfy style?

Yeah its not in TFA its expanded stuff

Looks like he's just sitting in that chair, chilling.

>and what does First Order even mean? What are they the first order of?
top kek

Aww man. Lucas art made some fun games. Can't believe they got killed like that

so why say the film established that the resistance =/= the republic then?

it's just to grab an underdog label in the lines of rebellion to pander to nostalgiafags

This is a legitimately better story than anything Disney will come up with.

It was explicitly said that the Republic fleet got destroyed on Hosnian Prime and that they can't count on help from them fighting Starkiller. There was a distinction between the two.

Kylo is a tremendous, whiny, pussy who throws baby tantrums and gets defeated by a girl in hand to hand combat.

Take me to the fucking Berenstein universe where the Maul game is actually out ffs.
Google it, the concept arts are sick

yes but why are they different? they are fighting for the status quo governemtn. any explanations given in the movie?

Disney wanted it Empire vs Rebels again, they made that and then said "let the EU authors figure out how to explain this"

To make you buy some shitty books to find out why

Oh my fuck

The person you see front and center when the nu-republic is getting destroyed is a black women next to one of those shitty nu-aliums.

I think they mentioned that the Republic didn't take reports of the First Orders threat seriously or that the Resistance needs proof for the Republic to do something about it but I would have to watch the movie and I sure as hell don't want to. There were enough scenes at Resistance base where that could have happened. A deleted scene has Leia send an ambassador to Hosnian Prime with info on the massacre at the village and that ambassador is visible in the Hosnian prime scene but as I said that was cut for sure.

This is great, I hated tfa but this would be good

Muh dick

They're called the resistance because they resist racism, homophobia, islamophobia, and KRUNLT

But Obi found security holograms of Anakin....killing younglings

This is a retcon done right.
Disney isn't gonna come close to this.

It's a fucking disney movie. If you expect the plot to be even half as complex as this fairly basic outline, you are kidding yourself.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=7SqTR0DorSw
He was lying. He was hoping he could jump into that sweet Amidala booty

I can see them doing this. Inquisitors are canon, the current Vader comic has him training some or something similar.

>yfw JJ gets hired and handed the worlds biggest movie franchise for billions of dollars in order to make a pro-diversity, feminist, stupid as fuck “metaphor” about the holocaust
>yfw everyone starts associating the good guys with arab terrorists
>yfw people are starting to very much like literally Hitler

Uncomfortable boner

That would be an interesting development but disney doesn't like to take risks.
He´s going to be a sheev´s ripoff

Idris Elba

No, you need to think stupider. This movie isnt clever and its not written clever.

Snoke is literally Hitler. He will be someone who wanted to become an artist but the rebels didnt let him or whatever.

>Snoke
>Smoke

Yfw

WE

The resistance is much much smaller than the first order. I think that was pretty evident by the base shown in TFA(D'Qar) and the amount of shit the first order had at their disposal.

The new republic did not believe the first order to be a threat since they had signed treaties for desarmement, Leia(with secret help from a few members of the NR) formed the resistance to keep an eye on them.

ELBA

>The new republic did not believe the first order to be a threat since they had signed treaties for desarmement, Leia(with secret help from a few members of the NR) formed the resistance to keep an eye on them.

This is unironically possible.

Theres dozens of actual disney shills on tv and they have some extra info to fill plotholes. Dont know if that guy is, but still.

the republic had a fleet but most of it was destroyed in the starkilled attack

funny when you ask them for actual lines/scenes in the movie to support their "info" they can never give you concrete ones

Its already been mentioned he is all refined and shit. Its highly likely he has a connection to art.

hmm where have I seen that before???

And in Episode 8 the Resistance gets next-generation Mon Calamari cruisers to combat Star Destroyers, has a Grand Admiral, huge Bomber Squadrons and we get to see the Resistance Space Mine planet from which they pull the funding for their terrorism.