Is the age of men over? Or are men still good?

Is the age of men over? Or are men still good?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ShTw1x2Lsrc
youtube.com/watch?v=SZ5uAzau0jo
youtu.be/8nW-IPrzM1g
youtu.be/RzA4dCT4X0I?t=58s
youtube.com/watch?v=g81597jJ8F0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I do need to know. She is a cunt but how deep do you fuckers dig just to find something to be outraged at?

Good riddance. I say that as a man. If we've become so soy that we can't even keep women in line, we deserve to be shoved aside forever.

This must be what is like during the fall of the Roman Empire

>UGH MEN ARE AWFUL
>she says on a website designed and created by men

Because if they're innocent, what do they have to worry about

>ugh could you please no

What are some films women will never understand?

youtube.com/watch?v=ShTw1x2Lsrc

I didn't know that was a unpopular opinion to have

Literally who? No, really, I want to know.

I’m sort of thinking this is what she meant and Sup Forums just wants one more thing to be buttmad over.

losing their jobs, says right there in the picture

It is, actually. Read some Gibson. Seems every civilization's success carries the seeds of its own destruction.

She writes for Teen Vogue

Sorta related

youtube.com/watch?v=SZ5uAzau0jo

These people create the most popular magazine for young girls

Women are going to get btfo so hard if they keep pushing this shit.

Why isn't Trump on that cover?

Most of them were large contributors to the Democratic Party so liblels were confused

*breathes in*

>locks her profile

How brave.

Your life can still become actively ruined even if you don’t worry about it. If anything, not saying or doing anything can be seen as an admission of guilt. I’m not really that shocked basic common sense is lost on virgins from Sup Forums.

that looks like a fun game no wonder all the elites are playing it

>Read some Gibson.
William Gibson? Schway.

What the fuck does that even mean? Also post bobs.

Good on her for purging kekistani fucking shits from her life tbqh

youtu.be/8nW-IPrzM1g

Post redpilled songs

>mfw she got a bunch of liberals to shill for her in the comments

>he doesn't have a Twitter
You probably don't have a based Twitch account either libcuck? Get with the times grampa #basedGenZ #MAGA

The real question is why are men allowing this to happen?

lmao triggered soyboy detected

Here's an unpopular opinion: I'm not all that concerned about the health of Hollywood actresses and actors that are getting sexually harassed unless they are children .

youtu.be/RzA4dCT4X0I?t=58s

Get used to this happening more and more and people (including so called "men") siding with the shrieking banshee.

The number one motive for the lynching of black men was sexual advances towards white women, most of which were false claims (the accusers actually boasted of this).

Maybe she it just keeping it 1488.

>Condoning witch trails
>from Mass
checks out

>jammit
>glitch, please
>shock off
kek
also gesaffelstein is alright

>using gen z memes
underage fag fuck off

>Lose your job
>"Just don't worry about it bro"

ahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahhahahaahhaha you triggered little fuck ahahahhahahahahhahaha

Here is some bleach for this thread

Goku is always on thot patrol

The accusation is a front page story made in 60-point font. The retraction is a small blurb on page 11.

Accusations never go away because people instantly believe them and never follow up meaning the truth gets buried under the lies

>all men lose their jobs due to false rape claims
>now women in charge of handling companies and society
>fail miserably
>everything falls apart
>????

What has happened is that biology is still a thing.

Women naturally like aggressive men and being protected but pretend to want supreme equality, which is why we have these problems.

Meanwhile, men can't fight their natural urges to protect and be chivalrous. When men stop doing these because of what women say they get blamed for it.

It's lose/lose for men

>Right beard

Why are alt righters so afraid of showing their actual names? Don't wanna be exposed as unemployed neckbeards?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I can't wait until we have all men in chastity belts. You white rapist pigs deserve it.

You're wasting your teenage years with this place, go away

imagine overcompensating for your tiny penis so hard that you animate something as dumb as this

No, we just need to get the boys together and destroy everything that stands in our way.

ahahahhahahhahahhahahahahahahahahhaahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahaha you fucking crybabby MWAHHHHHHHHHHHHH MWAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH THE EBIL WHITE MAN IS SOOOO EBIL WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ahahahhahahahhahaahhahahahhahahhahahahha

Is he right?

youtube.com/watch?v=g81597jJ8F0

Do you have a girlfriend? Why not?

They said the age of men would never come again.

It will. It has to.

I wouldn't be worried about innocent men being convicted of rape either, if I felt like the rule of law still existed and we upheld the presumption of innocence. However it is increasingly easy for rape convictions to be given, with often the victim not being required to attend court or answer any questions. So it should worry people, because it happens more and more. Just like you shouldn't worry about your kids taking heroin if you live in a nice neighbourhood, but if niggers move in next door you would sensibly start to worry.

>Shapiro
Wrong by default.

>Gibson

Maybe its because the soyboy cucks like you are nutso you will gather 500 soyboys and start a smear campaign against anyone who you disagree with.

yes yes your sister is REALLY naughty in the Sheets™ btw, if you know what I'm saying ahahahhHAHHAHAHhahahhahHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHHAhaHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

#Based #TripsConfirm #GenZSquad

ISLAM HAS THE ANSWER, BUT YOU FAGS STILL WANT BE OH SO LIBERAL

Have you tried not being a sensitive little crybaby?

How do these people get verified?

>maybe making autistic shitposts will drive off those /pol bigots!

Everyone fell for her b8 pretty good it seema

What's wrong, you got #Triggered by someone checking some digits? I'm a proud #GenZMemeWarrior, and checking digits is part of my culture you bigoted liberal scum

>I'm not concerned about people being jailed for crimes they didn't commit
Nobody would unironically tweet this right?

>OH NO NOT SMEAR CAMPAIGNS :(
Someone's acting like an autist alright.

Apart from the Mohammad bullshit and curry nigger stuff, I agree. They just need some better PR spin.

>why you chasing me?
>why you running?

Won't this cause men to want to hire women even less than they do now? If you can't be sure that men in your company won't harass women, you just remove the women.

It doesn't work that way, too logical.

It was retweeted by Ben Weinstein and then retweeted by Joe Rogan so not very far honestly

>"If you can't be sure that niggers in your company won't attack whites, just remove the whites"

I THINK people are misnterpeting what she is saying.

So basically you are socially conservative like Christians were until the last 50-60 years

How?

Why don't you trip with your real name?

Other way around. The whites are more valuable than blacks just like the men are more valuable then women.

If you can't be sure that [perpretator] does thing, just remove [the victim]. Morally sound and highly logical.

Yeah, apart from the Jesus bullshit and love thy nigger stuff.

If you're female or a minority, you're not allowed to be criticized.

shut up roachie nigger

He flipped over her thingy then blasted her right in the face. If you don't think that's just the tightest shit you must be gay.

>If you're female or a minority, you're not allowed to be criticized.
Whites were the ones who opened the door for this. It's whit suicide, not white genocide tbqh my fampaitchi

It was just a single tweet that was part of a much bigger thread but you probably shouldn't say shit like this when it can be taken out of context so easily.

are jews considered white now?

>are jews considered white now?
Jews weren't the ones who gave white women the vote/"women's rights". White suicide, not white genocide.

I don't know who that is but if you look then you can see she looks taller than like everyone else there. She might just be a freak.

LMAO. That's rich. Soyboy cucks like yourself are the biggest crybabies on planet earth. In all my years I have NEVER seen more whining than in this day and age. Its pathetic. I can't wait for my son to bully yours in school. I'm already teaching him to hate queers and trans