LITTLE
WHITE
TITS
>boo!
>get outta town
BIG
KHAZAR
MILKERS
>The crowd starts screaming incoherently as the Cuck King disrobes, shaking involuntarily.
>MOMMY MOMMY GIVE ME MILKIES
The crest of the audience swells as the chant spreads throughout the entire room. The Cuck King is now on the floor in convolutions, fully nude. He shoves his finger down his throat in order to vomit profusely upon his erect member. The crowd cheers on.
>Kat Dennings emerges from backstage, fully naked and covered in felt-tipped swastikas

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN
WELCOME
TO THE MOMMY BREEDING GROUNDS

>The droning sounds of timpani begin to fill the room. The crowd erupts in a chorus of HAVA NAGILA, HAVA NAGILA.
>two 6"5 Nubian Kangs emerge from backstage, pin Dennings to the ground and enter her mouth and uterus

HAVA NAGILA
HAVA NAGILA

>The timpani drums accelerate in pace, as Ariel Winters and Angelina Jolie rush out from backstage, armed with scimitars, enthusiastically slicing and dicing the bodies of unworthy Teutonic Titlets

MOMMY WOMMY MILKY WILKY
DWINKY DWINKY MOMMY'S MILKIES

>Louis screams this in between coughing up flakes of vomit, the "cock" of the Cuck King is now unrecognisable by even his most intimate of interns
>He swerves his hips towards the audience, giving everybody a good look of the mess he has made

ARE YOU READY FOR ROUND TWO?
>The audience cheers in response
>MILKERS MILKERS MOMMY MOMMY MILKERS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XXftGTjsbPA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Not a lot going on today, OP?

imagine being the person who wrote this

wow, very graphic, really good writing, I got immersed.

stay mad you didn't think of it first

I read it in his voice and lost it at milkies. It was so retarded it fucked with my brain.

Well you got a laugh out of me OP

Like poetry
good job op

one of the worst pastas i have seen in recent history

Saved. Thanks.

>jealousanon yet again rears his ugly head

user: and auteur of our generation

OwO what's this??

Extraordinary.

This is the face of a true auteur

Beautiful and sublime

is this from star trek?

>the "cock" of the Cuck King is now unrecognisable by even his most intimate of interns

That got me.

Maybe.

Kino

This reads like Pynchon and he's been known to shitpost on /lit/ so I wouldn't be suprised if he's a cuckposter as well.

>get outta town

youtube.com/watch?v=XXftGTjsbPA

>This reads like Pynchon

OP here and I've never even read the guy, sorry to disappoint

>the original video has comments disabled
kek, I guess they didn't want family members to watch that and have to see all the comments about how awesome her tits are.

Who is this beauty?

Ben Shapiro's sister