ITT: Movies women can never understand

>Men look at Frodo and Sam and see true friendship
>Women look at Frodo and Sam and see a gay couple
Imagine being a woman.
Imagine being unable to recognize actual friendship because your whole conception of friendship is pretending to love your friends on social media and speaking shit behind their backs.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wlJgD4GuDVs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

virgin loser

Batman Versus Superman

the Dumb & Dumber trilogy

My mom really liked LOTR I remember one Christmas me my mom and my dad all maranthoned the trilogy while we ate steak and carrots and baked potatoes. It was pretty fucking kino. I think it's just modern day women that are retarded probably something their putting in the water

She probably enjoyed spending time with you more than the movie itself.

Nah she was really into she and my dad really liked Aragon and the elf chicks storyline (I forgot her name) I think maybe they saw themselves in those roles while young single men probably relate more to frodo and Sam

This isn't an issue exclusive to women. It's becoming more and more of a problem in society and I don't know what the solution is other than to just ignore it.

In fact platonic relationships seems to be less and less valued as time goes on.

me and my sisters watch LOTR every Christmas and have a great time

this

>aragorn shows up on screen
>my mom bites her lip

This. Wasn't there an epidemic of moms that fell in love with Viggo because of LOTR? The fanbase is pretty even, I'd say.

its not technically a woman thing
it's a leftist thing. Leftists and liberals insert sex into absolutely everything in an effort to undermine and make it sordid.
Arguably started with Freud imo.
Women are just more susceptible to leftist ideas and values

Latter millennials and gen z don't know what friends are.

These.

It's a "people I don't like" thing.

Anyone who sees this relationship as anything other than platonic is just flat out a bad person. They can't put themselves in any situation where they give their best and expect nothing in return. They can't imagine a bond so strong unless it gives instant gratification. All affection to them is sexual in nature and duty, honor, loyalty in personal accountability is completely lost. What's lost to them most of all though is Trust. A relationship like this values trust above all and because they know they are ultimately untrustworthy, that must mean everyone else is as well.

Imagine being a woman and actually writing the LOTR film adaptation instead of claiming it is a movie allowed only for men in a cambodian cave paintings forum 15 years later.

pretty sure your mum understood it after I destroyed her ring

>look at Frodo and Sam and see a gay couple

You know I think most of those people are just joking

The number one way to spot a sociopath is to see if they think Frodo and Sam are gay.
Sociopaths can imitate social interaction, but they can't grasp it.

Women seem to hate Iron Man as a character for some reason. The sarcasm and dry wit must come across as chauvinistic or his particular combo of personality traits must be unattractive.

They only pretend to hate this type of person. Deep down though, they're just frustrated it's making them so hot and bothered.

>the greatest generation
>generation x
>millennials
>generation y

We'll be remembered as the worst generation for no reason other than we were the first to have cell phones. And getting called lazy and stupid will be self fulfilling prophecy.

i think on the whole we are a bit shit
social media was a mistake

Do you guys not talk to girls at all or something? I know several who have read and love LOTR.

Where do you think we are?

He's probably talking about the tidal wave of Sam/Frodo faggotry that comes primarily from women.
Doesn't mean all of them do it, of course, but the ones that do are almost always women

weird, I always heard men talking about how gay the hobbits were and shit

>I know several fatties with dyed hair and shaved sides who have read the LOTR wiki and pretend to love LOTR and are excited about the amazon series.
ftfy

this, I'm a neet loser who only talks to girls online and don't know any who like LOTR but most guys I've seen it with or talk to about it make some joke about Sam and Frodo eventually or call it gay or something when we're watching it

I don't live in a city user.

It's hard not to see a gay couple when Sam literally begs Frodo to "share the load"

In fucking slow-motion no less

Nawww nigga
>Men look at Gimli and Legolas and see true friendship
>Men look at Merry and Pippins and see true friendship
>Men and women look at Frodo and Sam and go "Damn, them fags can't stop looking into others' eyes longingly for five seconds"

Where do you find girls online? I used to just do Omegle but 80% of it is now bots

honestly dont know what jackson was thinking. I love LOTR and I can never take the scene seriously

Lotr has a few things that women can be attracted to. Eowyn (feminist power fantasy), theoden (a strong father figure), Aragorn (vigo eye candy), Legolas (same as vigo but for low est soy girls) etc

Under rated

>it even zooms in on his lips

youtube.com/watch?v=wlJgD4GuDVs

but Frodo and Sam do have a kind of homo relationship, its just not a homo relationship.

you realize women read more fantasy novels than men overall?

>Nawww nigga
are you trying to get cast in the amazon series or why do you speak like a nigger?

Gimli and Legolas are more of an overcoming racism sort of relationship. You dont think the guy with a different skin colour is bro tier until you've been trough some shit with him.

Merry and pippin are like childhood friends, type of stuff you'd see with two people that grew up together.

Sam and Frodo are just eternal Bros against all odds, and represent the wealthy and the poor being able to get along

Going to need a source for that.
And if it doesn't distinguish between shit like Self Published work, I'm going to laugh at it

I would argue this whole heartedly. Romance novels don't really count as fantasy, even tho they are technically fantasy. Women read more fap fics than men

shit, meant for

this, legolas and gimli did the lethal weapon buddy cop routine