THIS THING IS NOT MY SON!

THIS THING IS NOT MY SON!

Correct, it's a clone.

This show was really fucking terrible.

What did Weismen mean by this?

Good thing it's getting another season, huh?

JUST RAISE THE GODDAMN RAPE BABY, CLARK!

Unfortunately. Like we needed more proof god doesn't exist.

ah fuck you i liked it was better than the teen titans animu.

I can't believe they just fast forwarded through their entire character development. I liked this show but it had some godawful ideas.

That Kryptonians have a long history of being assholes to clones, so what they/the crystals taught Supes about clones was probably purely negative. And then he found out that the kid is 50% Lex and 50% stolen DNA so he can project his general hate for Lex and specific hate for having his DNA stolen onto Kon too.

THE KID IS NOT MY SON

I liked the first season well enough even though I couldn't stand Megan. Then the time skip happened and I just didn't bother with Season 2.

It was by popular demand. People were begging for years for it to come back.

>people with a terminal case of shit taste wouldn't stop bitching about it.

I wished Lex would've tried to be a father to Super Boy just to get under Supe's skin.

>Raise the genetic experiment created to kill you Clark

fuck off Bruce, you take in every stray that crosses your path

A whole lot of them for a different network to pick it up. Ain't that something?

Personally, I want the green lantern series to come back. Fuck that teen drama bullshit.

>Bruce sitting there having gone through three sons by this point
"Oh shut the fuck up clark and just be nice about it."

This is one of the worst versions of Superman.
The kid has similar struggles, if not more than what Clark went through.

What the hell is Timm doing anyways? Gods and Monsters went nowhere. Is he tired of DC or animation in general? Wouldn't blame him.

Clark didn't immediately embrace connor in the comics either for a long time and never as a son.

It makes sense that Clark got over it as thinking him as his brother, and they formed a relationship.

The Batman/Harley Quinn DTV movie

But Lex says you are the one

I did the same, but then I went back and watched it and found it pretty good, if nothing else then for the absurd amount of keikaku going on. Megan is paradoxically more tolerable, but also much more of a bitch.

But yeah, the show had a ton of problems, what with the plotting, the pacing, and just the struggle of justifying the team in a world where the League should be quite capable of mopping up all their problems with relative ease.

Eh. Can't be worse than the killing joke adaptation.

>raising some Luthor's abomination
Superman was right.

We won't know how bad it'll be until the Sneak Peak comes out with the Teen Titans Judas Contract DTV

It's literally zero chance that there will be something worse than 30 mins long boring subplot and Batgirl having sex with Bruce

You'll be surprised, there's always something worse. Not saying that it'll happen but there's the chance

You're wrong.

Don't talk to me or my arch enemy's son ever again.

I just can't even imagine, mate. Pseudo-new52 animation universe and TKJ adaptation is a bottom. You just can't do worse.

>Superman
>giving any kind of shit about Kryptonian customs and sensibilities
eat me, weisman

I mean is it really wrong to want nothing to do with a clone someone made against your knowledge? Superman is in no way obligated to be a father to Konnor

Look at it this way, you're reading a book by author X and when you finish it you go "Holy shit, this book is the worst, there's literally zero chance that author X other book will be bad" then you read the other book and go "Jesus Christ, this is worse than the last, how could it happen?", now you read the same two books but the second one you go "huh, this isn't so bad, seems like author X is improving and learning"

The difference with those two scenarios is how author X took the criticism and words of the people, in scenario 1 author X just ignore and flat-out made deaf ears to everyone, in scenario 2 he took in consideration the people's word and criticism and tried to learn from it

Which scenario Timm is more likely to end on?

Conner was literally a gay rape baby

>couldn't stand Megan

Megan was probably the best part of the first season because it turned out all of her eccentricities were extremely creepy role playing

Goddamnit...You're right

Dick is Bruce's only son.

>Conner was a gay rape baby who was only 6 months old

>Megan was LARPing her entire persona and was in a relationship with Conner so it was literally statutory rape

God I loved that show

>not biological

nah. Damian is Bruce's only son

>Conner was a few months old
>Megan was 42 years old

Was it /ss/?

I like how Sup Forums (and the internet in general) likes to play up how shit some cartoon/comics/movies/whatever are and like to compare the supposedly shit thing to other things that supposedly did better

but at the end of the day whether determining something is popular and well received by fans and critics is pretty much throwing darts at a wall and seeing what sticks.

There are a lot of things that were considered "Shit" when they came out but a couple of decades later EVERYBODY loves them and they're considered American classics or whatever.

More like Straight Infant

WE

>Superman is living his childless life with Lois and is satisfied.
>Suddenly a grown-ass 16 years old muscular boy appears out of nowhere wanting a hug.

I understand Superman. Who he would react better than he did?

Bruce loves his DICK more.

HAVE

he was quite a bit nicer to him (in a Lex Luthor kind of way)

Yeah but Dick is the only one he loves.

>Megan was LARPing her entire persona and was in a relationship with Conner so it was literally statutory rape
except he knew her actual nature due to mind-reading before getting into the relationship

Dunno man.

I've been married coming up on five years, no kids with my wife but I've recently found out I have a son from when I was stationed in Japan.

Knocked a gal I was dating up when I was like, 19. Kid's eight now and wants to me, despite growing up with his Mom and her husband being the only Dad he's known.

I'm cool with it but I feel like I'm going to have to make it clear we're never going to be anything but like, friends at best. I'm not his Father, just his sperm donor.

Your right you are not a father you are a sack of shit

Woah buddy don't project your issues with your own Father onto me.

She could have gotten in touch with me any time she wanted, but she didn't. I left back for America, we said our goodbyes, she had the kid and got married, and eight years later the kid wants to meet me.

All decisions she made on her own. I'd have told her to get an abortion if I had been asked. We weren't in love, and I've never wanted kids.

>Superboy is literally the son of Superman and his archenemy: Lex Luthor
I can't get over this. It sounds like gay fanfiction.

A

It is gay fanfic, what's surprising is that it didn't happened with Bats & Joker yet

Damian doesn't exist in the YJ universe

That does sound kinda scummy.
Did you guys really break up after she got pregnant or what? How'd that go?

Wow, you're a piece of shit.

Didn't know she was pregnant when I got sent back to America, but like I said, we weren't in love so we broke it off when I got the orders. It's possible she didn't know she was pregnant when I left either. Only contact we've had since then was to explain the situation and ask if we could meet, then I got all the paperwork proving the kid is my progeny a few weeks later in the mail.

Christ there's so many fuckers with Daddy issues on this board. Either that or virgins that think they'd jump at the chance to raise a kid with the first chick they fucked.

see

Considering their ages it'd be more appropriate for Superman to treat him like a little brother anyway.

I started watching this again last night.

>i didn't know fucking a woman bareback would make a kid honest :^)
you deliberately fucked a girl in another country and left hoping she would forget about you and the kid you put in her belly. now you want nothing to do with your biological son other than a casual friendship?

No need to get hostile, dude.
It's just that when someone says something along the lines of "yeah i knocked up some chick when i was a teen now the kid wants to get to know me, I feel like i should make it clear he can never be my son or anything lol"
It sounds kinda scummy in general, no matter your moral fiber.

>"Woah buddy don't project your issues with your own Father onto me. She could have gotten in touch with me any time she wanted, but she didn't."

Maybe she read Watchmen and didn't want to get Comedian'd

The only thing I removed about this scene was how ass the animation was the kids in the bus were emotionless background clip art

YET!!

Oh no I'm fully aware how the human reproductive system works.

He's already eight, and old enough to know he wants to meet the guy who helped make him, but he's been raised his whole life by another guy. That's his Father, that's the man who will teach him and raise him. Your Father is the man who raises you and teaches you. I'm already married and going on with my life, if he wants to come in and try to get to know me that's fine but I'll never be his Father, he already has one of those. Again, she could have contacted me at any time, but didn't.

Source: I grew up without my biological Father but had a Father who raised me.

Again. He's got a Dad. A guy who raised him, whom his Mother is in love with. There's no harm in meeting me but don't you think it'd be cruel to let him think we'll be anything more than friends? I didn't raise him, and I'm not going to raise him, the parents don't want that, and neither do I.

Dude you sound like a blackman

I agree with you, in that case.
I understand your intent, now.
I can respect that.
Wanting to respect the real dad, there.

Maybe that's how the kid knew he wasn't his father's son.

picture of Kara, Supes, Jon and Chris together smiling with Conner in the far bg when?

Lewd Bart scenes WHEN?

Season 3 time skip Jaime is probably banging him senseless

But the show never really called her out on that, just the mind rape.

She brainwashed Superboy to be her Conner in the first place.

Which lewd scene are you guys looking forward to

>THIS THING IS NOT MY SON!
Well, obviously. It's a clone. That's like saying Earth 1 Superman's Son is also Earth 2 Superman's son.

>shapeshifting means she can fulfill any fetish you care to mention
>mind control means she can give you any fetish she wants
I'm willing to bet MM and Connor's sex life got really weird

>the show discussing the brainwashing as if it were actual rape

hot

THEN WHY DID YOU FUCK HIM?

I'm glad it's coming back. Thought it was a very good show.

No I mean Aqualad's mind rape. Superboy's brainwashing was never addressed even though they found out she molded him to be her sitcom boyfriend.

Yeah it's pretty gay, you have to imagination that Lex's hatred of Superman is just sublimated gay love that finds its expression in Superboy.

I'm waiting for the sex scene of Jaime dicking Bart's vibrating ass.

Come to think of it, YJ was the last show based on the pre-Flashpoint era. That and GLTAS.

Will Superman still have trunks when he returns?

Nah there was that scene when they explained why Superboy and Miss Martian broke up, and treated her attempting to brainwash him as rape

>SUPERBOY PRIME IS NOT MY CHILD
>HE'S JUST A KID WHO WAS CLONED BY MY BLOOOD
>This thing is not my son
>HEE HEE

where?

I remember they state that at some point during the time skip she tried to stop him being angry at her with it and he noticed but no other mention of her influencing his mind

no.

It's not popular enough. Let it go.

>Gods and Monsters
Why the fuck was this dropped? Spanish Superman was awesome. They should've made that into a series.

fuck movies

It had low sales and little interest, so they dropped the planned shorts.

We need Superman + Batman son clone to complete the son trinity

WINNER

How does Conner feel about Chris and Jon?