Miranda Cosgrove

We need her in the MCU asap! Does anybody know a Marvel character she could play?

IMO, she is too good to do superhero crappy movies. She better get a good education.

Squirrel girl

>We need her in the MCU asap!
why?

Any famous Ghosts in Marvel?

Is her ghost story real or a college myth, like the Clara Bow gangbang with the USC football team?

She could play Dan's personal foot slave

Probably a myth. Just did the normal amount of sleeping around in College once the camera was off her.

Mary Marvel

Think about it....

ehh at this point even a shitty MCU flick will do if that means we get to see her DSL's in action again.

Can we get the USC stories?

Should have her be a new assistant to RDJ's Iron Man desu, she has that nagging voice down from Despicable Me

I heard Dan used to make her wax her whole downstairs area so now to feel safe she doesn't shave at all and it's all unkempt!

Kate bishop?

She was passed around at parties and loves to fuck much like her blonde friend/co-star who now dates niggers for a living.

are there any superhero girls that overpower bad guys with the smell of their feet????

I bet her basement floor is all slippery and waxy lol Dan is a good guy lol always got to take care of a pristine wooden floor lol

Some kind of a slug monster.

spider-woman

hold on let me ask Sup Forums

I just got banned from Sup Forums

Does she HAVE NUDES??

>She was passed around at parties
any hot story to share, for science...

No. She is too prude.

>7 million dollar net worth

Don't expect her to do anything ever again. This bitch is loaded and should spend her time breeding.

Wrong company. She was born to play the joker

i heard she was going to be on celeb BB.

After all the shit that happened to her at her tweener years, she absolutely hates the casting couch crap and the Hollywood way of work. Honestly, I don't think she will never go back to work at Hollywood again.

wtf

Any source?

She will be the first female President. Mark my words.

what breed is she? i've always wondered

>Be Miranda Cosgrove
>Be at frat party
>More than 40 football team players and friends are at party too
>Free drinks and drugs everywhere
>Things get handsy as they are want to
>Take one of the players away for some alone time
>Come back
>Grab another player
>Come back
>Rest of the team impatient
>Many drinks ingested
>Soon all us are in a huge backroom
>They all go for it, hands all over me body
>Willingly or not, you are gonna be gangbanged by dozens
>Too drunk and horny to resist
>All the clothes are crumpled in a corner
>Girlfriends are there too but the attention is all on me
>Sucking like there's no tomorrow
>Pussy getting rammed like a jackhammer
>Pretty soon some guy decides to break through the backdoor
>Literally no open holes
>Pretty soon I'm taking shots to the face, down my throat, in the ass
>Pussy practically overflowing
>boys were just competing for an open orifice
>me and my girls have all holes and hands busy and there is still a huge line waiting
>they try everything they can think with me, even three dicks in my pussy
>It goes on all night
>The next morning me and my girls stumble out as the sun rises
>Have to call in sick the next couple of days because everything is sore

Hard to believe, but hot pasta.

use google mong

>USC football players
>drugs everywhere
>orgy
got it

i read the first part in dennis reynolds' voice because the as you are want to line but then you said
>me body
and it turned into a weird sexy pirate voice

>got it
underrated post

I remember the first time I went to a USC party that Miranda Cosgrove was at.
It was at a frat house and I was hanging out and talking to people when this huge guy, probably around 6'5 came up to me and grabbed me by the shoulder and told me very sternly to "come with me, newblood". He led me down to the basement, and that's when I saw her.
She was completely naked, on her hands and knees, on top of a large blue tarp. A single bare lightbulb swung from the ceiling, and two massive football players were fucking her, one in the ass and one in the mouth. Her eyes were rolled into the back of her head, and she was covered in semen. The words "COCKGOBBLER" were scrawled on her forehead in permanent marker . The one fucking her in the mouth bust a nut down her throat, and she swallowed it all. She then started screaming "FUNNY POWDER, FUNNY POWDER" over and over at the top of her lungs. The guy that led me in handed me a ceramic plate covered in cocaine and instructed me to blow some in her face. I bent down in front of her and she coughed up a huge glob of cum onto the tarp and looked at me in the eyes, all while still beng fucked in the ass. I grabbed a handful of cocaine and placing it in my palm, I blew it in her face. I had tears in my eyes and silently mouthed "but you were in iCarly". I stood up and another massive jock took my spot and started ramming her in the mouth. I then tried to leave but the guy who took me to the room told me "you have to stay until all the coke is gone lardlungs". I sobbed for the next 3 hours doing my duty until all the men were satisfied and she was passed out in a pool of jizz.
It was the worst night of my life.