Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zADUIwNwglM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Spike best character

no me

Agreed. Spike > Wesley >>> everybody else

Fred a best

b e s t !

Should I try to watch the original show at 27 y/o? I get the feeling that this is the kind of thing you can only enjoy truly as a teenager and maybe later because of nostalgia.

Nah its pretty terrible.

t. I tried to watch it a few years ago

>Should I try to watch the original show at 27 y/o?
Yeah, why not. I watched this when I was 23. Probably why I could relate more to the latter seasons.

I'm currently rewatching it and I'm around your age. I first watch it as a teenager.
If you look past the roughness of the special effects in the first season, it's pretty entertaining and has some funny banter.

It's decent. Get past the 90's as fuck S1 and you'll enjoy S2-4. It takes a sharp hit once they introduce her sister in S5 though

MFW eliza wasn't at the reunion cause SMG hates her for trying to get with freddie

Eliza clarified via twitter that she was only ever a guest star and only regular cast were invited.

wes' actor got a pass because he was married to alysson hannigan

I'll give it a try, thanks guys.

Why is he so great guys?

>Devon: "Man, we need a roadie. Other bands have roadies."
>Oz: "Well, other bands know more than three chords. Your professional bands can play up to six, sometimes seven completely different chords."

> Larry: "Man, Oz, I would love to get some of that Buffy 'n Willow action, if you know what I mean. Ha ha ha."
>Oz: "That's great, Larry. You've really mastered the single entendre."

Imagine being Seth and having to make out with Alyson Hannigan while Joss stands there and smiles that empty fucking smile and you just know, you just KNOW that he's going to write you out of the show so he can pair his casting-couched fuckpuppet with some unthreatening lesbian.

i don't know why but this gave me a chub

Just watch Angel. Season 5 is perfect.

>Oz's halloween costume
BASED

Angel is garbage compared to Buffy.

Did you watch all five seasons?

Last two are way to good.

>that prime eliza

user, have you met the amyposters?

[quips internally]

who outquips who

they have sex just like in my fan fiction

i like this. what if spike joins the quipfest

That just like, your opinion, man.

thats just a bullshit pr response.

It probably helped thst you're a gay too.

nice projection

>Buffy Summers will never look at your dick with disgust
Why even live?

Weird that canonically Dean is older than Buffy

what's their age difference

Like 2 or 3 years. It's mostly because Buffy aired earlier than Supernatural, even though Buffy was in high school when that show started and Dean was already in his mid 20s when Supernatural started

Dean was 26 in the pilot

Good

Should have ended at season 3 with the lesbian path.

Lesbians are a meme. Buffy unabashedly liking dick is what set her apart.

Underrated character coming through

youtube.com/watch?v=zADUIwNwglM

Seth wasn't written out, he left the show to maintain his film career and has since been making money forever through voice acting. He's doing just fine.