We've seen this guy for what, 2 scenes...

We've seen this guy for what, 2 scenes? How the fuck is Marvel going to spin him into the big bad they're hyping him up to be? I swear to god he's going to be another useless villain who we're going to forget as soon as the movie is over.

They could have had him show up in Guardians 2, Ragnarok, literally anything to show him fucking shit up. All we've gotten is him sitting in his chair and putting on his mittens.

all capeshit's going to suffer HUGE viewer fatigue and perform poorly at the box office from now on

screenshot this

maybe after justice league people will stop going but what about thor 3 making a bunch of money

> we're going to forget as soon as the movie is over.
I'm sure they learned something from Ultron. Infinity war is 2 parts, he won't be done with in the first.

Avengers 4 isn't listed as Inifinity War 2 anymore

Infinity War part 1 is the build up, he goes around wrecking shit and taking stones until all hope seems lost until this fucker shows up at the end and part 2 is fighting back and retaking earth from Thanos
Also expect Vision to die in part 1 and be resurrected in part 2

In name only. They probably thought that naming "part 1" and "part 2" is bad practice and will allienate audiences or something. It's still gonna be a 2-parter. I'm 87.3% sure.

lol

> resurrected
They need to stop with this shit.

>yfw the Avengers win by accusing Thanos of sexual harassment and getting him fired

I don't understand what you mean

I'll believe it when the movie comes out and he's not there, I can definitely believe they would lie about him not being in it only to have it as a surprise reveal to drive more interest in the movie

What if the big character reveal is Fantastic 4?

>he repeatedly made sexual advances towards Ms. Death. at one point he pulled his trousers down and started masturbating in front of her. he finished into a flower pot.

In IW2 there will be a crossover with JL, quips left and right between Spidey and Flash, Iron Man and Batman, a misunderstanding between Supes and Hulk leading to a short fight, Thor fucks WW, Aquaman fucks Scarlet Witch, which becomes BFF with Flash, since he remembers her of her dead brother

Thanos, Darkseid and Luthor and Blanchett join forces

Loki sacrifices himself and all heroes see a breach in the defenses of the villains

Classical music starts playing, the bodies of heroes are on the ground. As the image fades, lightining is seen: it is the Flash, going back in time, The End

In an official statement issued shortly after the allegations were teleported to Earth, Mr. Thanos's personal lawyer, Loki Goldstein, said, "Mr. Thanos remembers the incident very differently than Ms. Death, but gives his deepest apologies if she felt uncomfortable and promises his commitment to reclaiming the five Infinity Stones and laying waste to the galaxy was entirely professional."

This
They'll end the first movie with Thanos doing the finger snap

how much are they going to play up the cuck angle with thanos? his entire motivation in the funny picture books is that he is a thirsty beta orbiter. surely they won't go with the destroy le universe shit that's been done dozens of times in the mcu alone

rumor has it he literally wins and kills them all
and part 2 is the new avengers or some shit

Thanos kills basically everyone in the comic

Female thor and nigger girl ironman incoming

BIG GUY

god I hate that stupid look on his face in that pic, and his overall costume design,

I think the whole idea is around how powerful the stones are, not specifically how powerful the person who wields them.
Still with that, look how much emphasis the flicks have around the stones and how they have been used to kill or contain the bad guys

Who's that

>How the fuck is Marvel going to spin him into the big bad they're hyping him up to be?

When he kills Iron Man and Cap

>resurrected
Fuck you, give me my Slavsilver back.

If Thanos was my dad, things would be different around here.

The d23 footage already showed him delivering a left-handed hook to Iron Man that was so viciously hostile that it even silenced the entire audience because of the sound of the punch connecting and the sound of the impact of the suit smacking into the ground.

Aside from that, he also crushes and throws a fucking planet. Mind you, the constant reports are that Infinity war mostly follows Thanos as if he were the main character playing offense, implying the rest are playing defense from his engaging the situation.

Adam Warlock, Cosmic Space Jesus.

> The d23 footage
I need source and details.

Love is for souls, not bodies, and Order and Chaos are not opposites.

Vision is becoming more human, Wanda is becoming less human.

Vision, if his consciousness survives, could manipulate the gauntlet from within, while Wanda attacks it externally by making it go haywire.

>nigger girl
Bendis is at DC now and can't force Iron heart down every one's throat anymore

Oh look, the sperg made this thread again!

Black Panther and this may really be the first Marvel movies that underperform hard.

>thinking that IW will underperform

Judging by the divide of the group's, the feud between Tony and Steve does not heal; it seems none of Cap's team are with Tony/Strange/Spidey/Thor/Guardians (though Rocket might be in Wakanda). Steve's gang and Vision are with Panther in Wakanda.
There's a very visible divide. Though Hulkbuster seemingly in Wakanda means maybe Rhodey crosses the divide.

I haven't kept up on comics since like 2008. Does that mean marvel is readable again?

>all capeshit's going to suffer HUGE viewer fatigue and perform poorly at the box office from now on

It's been going strong for something like 20 years if we count Blade as the beginning of modern superhero films. I really, really doubt it'll even slightly dip with Infinity War.

I mean, Justice League is literally a live action cartoon with one-dimensional heroes/villains (without even the grimdark faux-seriousness of Zack Synder) and yet it's being advertised on coffee. Audiences are soooooooooo much dumber and juvenile than they used to be.

They've said multiple times that Thanos is the main character

Only because the "Part 1"/"Part 2" trend fell out of fashion real fast. I think the turning point was when the Divergent series split its final book into a two part film, Part 1 tanked, and then the studio decided to shelve Part 2.