Back in the early 2000s, most of us were bluepilled, innocent, and happy. We watched shows like Malcolm in the middle...

Back in the early 2000s, most of us were bluepilled, innocent, and happy. We watched shows like Malcolm in the middle, Recess, and The Weekenders where white people had black friends.

But ever since the rise of iPhones and social media in the late 2000s, now we're getting angrier, more seething, and more divided as parties like SJWs, BLM, and Sup Forums rise, and there may be an actual race war where we all kill eachother.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O4raFHTlyjU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Even in Mario Odyssey you only see mixed race couples in New Donk City. I'm not joking, white men sit with black chicks and white chicks sit with black men. They're pushing it more so people start noticing it.

November 9, 2016 was like a nexus point. After the election, I noticed many of my friends, both left or right, who used to be somewhat moderate-ish, suddenly flipping and going "Fuck it I'm a fascist/communist now".

>social media
This was a mistake. Humans are animals and most of them need to be put in their place. We are not meant to be interconnected 24/7.

Life is unfair...

The Malcom theme song foreshadowed where we are now

>Expanded women roles in jackson LOTR
>Trinity kicking ass in Matrix
>Padme swinging around shooting people with a giant gun in Attack of the Clones
>Malcolm's black best friend
>Gerald in Hey Arnold
>Pattie being athletic in Doug
>Filmore
>Vince in Recess
>Vandal Savage being a nazi in Justice League
>Everything about Daria
>Everything about Powerpuff Girls
>Susie in Rugrats
>DeeDee's black friend
>Johnny in Ed, Edd, n' Eddy
>Johnny Bravo being btfo by women constantly
>Mandy dominating Billy
>Simpsons doctor being black
>Weed and Christianity jokes in early South Park

All things that would enrage Sup Forums today and get accusations of "literal white genocide".

>and most of them need to be put in their place.

>it's a schmaltzy marketing narrative episode

How come they cant capture family sitcoms as authentic as they did with Malcolm? That show was borderline genius on how they made you care about the side characters. The show is great from start to finish.

>Back in the early 2000s, most of us were bluepilled, innocent, and happy.
Well yeah, most people here were young children in the early 2000s, of course they were more innocent and happy on average. As for "bluepilled", the truth is that the "redpills" most people peddle are just different blue pills. It is true that people are getting more aware on average, but because most people are stupid, many people react to becoming more aware by falling for one or another simplified master narrative of reality - whether it's the SJW version, the Sup Forums version, a religion, or something else.

Because that was stage 3. 1 being slavery/colonization, 2 being allowing immigration. 3 was normalizing peaceful relations. See, peaceful relations between different races or ethnicities ARE possible. Its a matter of keeping to your own, respecting personal space, etc. Note how Malcolms black friend and his dad kept to themselves, there was no conflict.

Stage 4, where we are at right now is the final stage before civil war. Stage 4 is where we are made to collide - note what has changed about this. Whites are now shoved into the face of blacks, blacks shoved where whites are, women shoved where men are and so on. Once two different tribes are made to share a ground, war will always arrive.

The point is, stage 3 is actual peace and co-existence. But it was always just a means.

>Note how Malcolms black friend and his dad kept to themselves, there was no conflict.
What do you mean? They and their father's were best friends. In fact, Hal's only friends were all black. lol

>made to collide
Nah. Powerful people wouldn't benefit from civil war. It's terrible for business.

Aren't Mario games made by japs?

>All things that would enrage Sup Forums today and get accusations of "literal white genocide".

To be fair, I feel like part of that is pushback against SJWs, and the fact that most of the "diversity" now oftentimes has a condescending tone to it (see MTV, Buzzfeed), unlike those examples you listed.

But the other part of it is that people who have always held extreme/polish views seized this golden opportunity of anti-left backlash to get people on their side, and probably already were complaining about the things you listed back then.

Notice how all of Abe's friends were black and Hal was the first white one?

Just goes to show the jews have been pushing their narrative for decades, but people have only woken up to it recently.

NO it wouldnt. I hate you oversensitive retards almost as much as people always bringin politics here.

Yeah it's how the see the United States

i was a toddler in the late 80s/early 90s, but why those films with white & black main characters like lethal weapon, predator, etc. looked more natural than the films produced today, where everything looks shoehorned?

Because you've been brainwashed by Sup Forums to see any hint of color as a jewish conspiracy to bring the white man down

Non-whites have no reason to give any fucks at all about the Holocaust. Only a total idiot Jew would actually want to destroy white majorities in the US and Europe. Which is why these theories of Jews being behind immigration for nefarious reasons are ridiculous. There are of course lots of Jew bleeding hearts who support immigration for moral reasons, but you'd have to be a total idiot to be a Jew and support non-white/non-Jew immigration for pragmatic reasons. Jews do great among whites, in part because it's easy for Jews do blend in among whites. This would not be the case among non-whites.

well, back then the black action hero had a black family, the white had a white one

I just looked over the paper mentioned, and I could find no evidence for the claim that "Steinlight admitted that the Jews have been behind the United States' mass immigration, open borders policy, with the express intent of reducing White Americans to a minority".
Why am I not surprised? Stormtards lying through their teeth again...

You're a lying fuck you little kike

Jews do so great among Whites that they've been banished over 100 times. Surely there is no resentment among our great and generous parasite

>Pop Funkos

Disgusting

prove it

Of course there is resentment. Doesn't mean there's some white genocide conspiracy. Like I said elsewhere, it would be idiotic for Jews to want to reduce white majorities. The thing is, non-whites are probably more likely to want to genocide Jews than whites are. It's not the 19th century any more. But as is the case with 100% of stormtards, you are incapable of any thought that requires more than three functioning brain cells.

Kill yourself

It would be idiotic, yet they're doing it anyways. Stay salty, Shlomo Kikeberg

Not really, race relations leading up to '92 weren't grievance-based and instead focused on cooperation and friendship. There was a sense of unconditional camaraderie and genuine colorblindness. But being colorblind and unconditional in your outlook apparently isn't "woke" enough in the current year.

>Because you've been brainwashed by Sup Forums to see any hint of color as a jewish conspiracy to bring the white man down

Bullshit, it wasn't Sup Forums. It' sjust that at some point it went from graceful integration to full blown FUCK U TAKE THE BBC or whatever. It's insulting to everyone.

What THE FUCK does this have to do with tv shows and movies??

MODS get your fucking shit together

It's just Sup Forums and a load of imaginary enemies.

Imaginary like White Privilege and nazis?

proofs?

thought so

Not really a conspiracy when they've explained it in depth
Read the paper fucktard

Not him, but... I actually read the paper. It's not what the stormtard image claims it to be.
I bet you didn't read the paper, did you? You just believed the stormtard image.

It has to do with Malcolm in the middle, a tv show

If you honestly can't see the difference between Get Out and a black character being in The Simpsons, you're probably functionally retarded.

>imaginary
A woman literally just got fired from Apple for saying that diversity isn't just about race and gender.

Sorry what? Provide evidence please?

I know this shit has turned people crazy but come on.

>Its a 90s born faggot tries to sound intelligent episode.

Kill yourself reddit.

>But ever since the rise of iPhones and social media in the late 2000s, now we're getting angrier, more seething, and more divided as parties like SJWs, BLM, and Sup Forums rise, and there may be an actual race war where we all kill eachother.
It started (much) sooner.

youtube.com/watch?v=O4raFHTlyjU

Great video. Old man knows the shit.

She didn't get fired, there was just a small amount of backlash online as there is about fucking everything.

>She didn't get fired
She was working there, now she's not. Who the fuck are you hoping to fool?

here's your (you)