Leave Capekino to us

Leave Capekino to us.

Why the fuck is her hair white

Disguise

For a mission

to sell toy-

oh wait, they don't make Black Widow toys

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

What is this from?

the team breaking up severely stressed her out, because she never had a real family until the Avengers.

Punished Cap's the only reason I'm looking forward to this movie

>captain """"""" america"""""""
>no red
>no white
>only blue

it's hotter

Magneto tried to steal her mutant powers with his statue of liberty machine

It's captain wakanda now

He rolling 60s crip cuh

>"Some would argue that the colors on the American Flag represent philosophical values, with red representing blood, war and courage, blue standing for justice and freedom, and white representing purity."
>he no longer sees America as pure of corruption
>no more bloodshed by bureaucrats
>only freedom and justice
Based Punished Cap.

It's Captain America, not Captain United States of America

His hair looks like shit

t. numale

She got really really scared

YOU THINK THIS "A" STANDS FOR "ARGENTINA"?

dat cap
11/10 would marry and consummate with in the missionary position

There's no such thing.

All superhero movies are garbage aimed at manchildren.

They should've had him actually take a stand on a principle instead of MUH BUCKY

>mfw Infinity War part 1 is going to easily make $2b+
They haven't started marketing for it and people are already excited beyond belief

Why the fuck does it matter? She's a woman, women dye their hair all the fucking time. Why do you have to complain about something trivial and unimportant?

But they have been marketing for it. That's the genius of it. They have been marketing for it for almost 10 years now through ball their movies. Whether they know if of not, people have been waiting for this movie at least since they saw the first Avengers.

jej

Can Scarlett not sell totys? Seems like instant money

Yeah, he's probably about to become Nomad. Like he does every time he quits being CA.

how do i reach that aesthetic?

she is a slut
who cares

Blade 3?

>cuffed sleeves
why tho? he's already one of the move vulnerable characters, especially if he doesn't have his shield

>Russo Bros
>kino

The Bucky stuff was just a literal stand-in for the larger conflict of ideals to help the retards in the audience relate to the film and not feel bored.

I thought it was because it was originally going to basically be Winter Soldier part 2 but then DC announced BvS and Marvel panicked and was like SHIT WE NEED CIVIL WAR NOW so they just slapped it into the script they were already working on

Leave soykino to us

why dont they give him the suit with scales?

Soviet biological kill switch for disposing of unkillable super assassins before they start getting to old and go rogue.

TWS was pretty good. I got tricked hard into thinking they aren't fucking hacks.

Except we know from the Sony e-mail leaks it was planned to be Civil War from before Winter Soldier even hit theaters.

Both her and Captain America are fugitives after the events of Civil War, so it's probably a disguise to help keep her hidden.

>Soykino
Cringe

*INHALES*

Mommy!

Never paid a lot of attention to those leaks desu. I just remembered hearing Cap 3 was originally going to be Cap & friends hunting down Bucky to save him and then Zemo turns up with the madbomb, which would've been better imo.

Oh nononono

>Hey, did your mom get you an Avengers action figure for your birthday?
>Yea...
>Really? Which one?
>*slowly raises Black Widow toy*
>BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I don't know how retarded you have to be to actually watch super hero movies.
Get the fuck off tv you faggots

Stop pretending you don't watch them

Fuck am I gonna have to watch that shit show in order to understand Infinity War

>inb4 this movie fails to meet over a decade of built expectations and meets a "no mans sky" fate

lmao, it will be like Avengers 2, it will make a ton of money, but people will think other films they did were much better

Probably because they were kids when they originally saw the films and their brains weren't fully formed yet, and will slowly convert to Snyder kino.

yea I'm not expecting much. My biggest hope really is when this is all over they'll kill off RDJ etc and let the new gen take over for a while.

Underrated post

The only "New-gen" characters are Spider-Man and maybe Scarlet Witch
Granted I'm basing this off the characters actual age and not their movie appearance.
Peter and Wanda are the youngest members and everyone else is around the same age

What I meant by new gen was people they're introducing recently or in the near future, like Black Panther, Spidey, Captain Marvel, etc. Probably should've said Iron Man instead of RDJ to make it clearer but eh

>It's almost been 10 years since Iron Man

sell new toys, that's basically the reason why they always change stuff in their costume in every movie.

That's retarded. People can recognize her face regardless of her hair color or style.

Natasha Romanoff has no personal identity outside of being whatever person she needs to be for the mission at hand. Her sense of self was eliminated by the Red Room training, so her physical appearance is just another espionage tool.

Plus, Black Widow looks different in the comics based on the artist drawing her.