Based Wan finna save the DCEU

Based Wan finna save the DCEU

just have them communicate telepathetically from a special organ in their brains or whatever that's unique to Atlanteans, which is also the organ they use to communicate to FISH.

the water thing in JL can kinda come off as Aquaman being sarcastic. they can still save him. Marvel has a talking racoon in space for fucks sake!

I think AquaWan was referring to Mera making an air bubble for her little talk with Arthur. I just took it as her making the conversation "private" and not that its the normal way MerPeople normally talk

Aquaman was the worst part of JL besides the villain

t.Didn'tSeeIt

Nice Try Red ToNuMaletoes. Aquaman was great and literally awesome.

Wan will save DCEU.

Nah he was good.

i just hope he uses a heavy metal sound track for Aquaman (Goblin is still around)

Nothing Disney or Fox is doing seems all that interesting. AquaWan is the only capeshit that could be interesting and original
(maybe New Mutants)

>only 1 film in the DCEU between now and 2019
>meanwhile marvel has three films coming out in 2018

to be fair, marvel just recolors the characters and releases the same film 3 times a year.

Even Fox has 3 comic movies coming next year.

Forget it, he said the tone will be like Star Wars

Are you having a stroke

he was... fine. but definitely the weakest of the bunch.

>air bubbles for dialog

Is this something that happens in JL?

*ahem*

dang
I thought he said it was going to be a Deep Sea horror movie
Still kinda cool to see an underwater movie. The last one I remember was the Abyss and that was pretty great

Yes, they create a big air bubble to stay inside and talk

>Aquaman was the worst part of JL
>not gay autistic Flash who runs like the Sonic kid from gym class

People forget that only Mera can control water, so even if she didn't need to do that, it's not like all atlanteans would create "air bubbles" anyway

Ezra was surprisingly good. his scenes with his dad and the contrast with his scenes with the League worked very well. WW was fine too. she also had her character moment when Bruce called her out.

Aquaman really had nothing to work with. even Cyborg had something with his dad and himself, as did Superman.

What's that in her forehead?
Did Jonny called her again?

Really? Which ones?

DC is dead, I'd be really surprised if they keep going after Aquaman

this
She just wanted to have a private talk with Aquaman
not that other Atlantisians can control water (Aquaman needs the pitchfork to do it in the tunnel)

you'd have to be stupid to imagine that We wouldn't get a new WW movie

Gal was the worst you fucking idiot. Every time she spoke I wanted to claw my eyes out. And she has so much dialogue ffs

blurb blurb

Sup Forums is literally the only place I’ve see people calling her bad
It tells you how out of touch and self cantered these beta soybois are

>can't refute
>resorts to name calling

Fugg Mera makes my dongle tingle. Too bad the actress playing her is a big cunt.

Flashlet

because normies are in too deep licking her balls to recognize she's shit now

New mutants
Deadpool 2
xmen Dark Phoenix

IMAGINE BEING EZRA

>The lowest common denominator must be right!

I agree I liked the change in attitude that Barry showed when speaking to his father. Like this is one of the few things that bothers him.

>DC is dead, I'd be really surprised if they keep going after Aquaman
They really fucked themselves trying to play catch up and rush Justice League. Maybe after this go round dies they'll finally get it right with the reboot sometime in the mid-2020s

I gave this series a chance because Wonder Woman was OK. I'm not sticking around any longer.

THIS.
I completely forgot he was in the movie at times.

I mean, he was great in everything he did, it's just that he did fucking negative dick

He was meh. Flash was the worst IMO. It was like a million dollar cringe comp whenever he was on.