REMEMBER ME!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kgSS1pDkMgQ
youtube.com/watch?v=slZ0eOXNa4E
youtube.com/watch?v=003j5Ib2b2g
youtube.com/watch?v=k6Yu2SwmU2s
youtube.com/watch?v=UMf40daefsI
youtube.com/watch?v=ssgm5rUpgUs
upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/e/ea/Lucas_Cruikshank_by_Gage_Skidmore.jpg/1200px-Lucas_Cruikshank_by_Gage_Skidmore.jpg
youtu.be/W3ndUWNSR38
m.youtube.com/watch?v=R5og9yB6CMs
youtube.com/watch?v=KNr8yM9CUYc
youtu.be/JQHXsHxrric
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What was his name again?

No future, no future for you...

and me?

2017.... I am forgotten

what happened? you from having your own movie and vlogging with demi moore to ...shit.

As annoying as fred was I miss the fuck out of web 1.0

I think I saw part of that movie they made with him once because someone decided to put the worst thing they could find on netflix on. I remember that insurance mascot lady had a part, and then we got so put off by it that we watched battlefield earth instead. Not a great night

ALL YOUTUBERS!! COPY AND PASTE if you think Nigahiga deserves to be #1 most subscribed. SO UNSUBSCRIBE TO FЯED AND SUBSCRIBE TO NIGAHIGA BECAUSE HE DOESNT USE A FAKE VOICE TO GET SUBSCRIBERS!!! THE UNSUBSCRIBING TO FRED WILL CONTINUE UNTIL JUNE 30TH!!!!!!

Web 1.0 Was before youtube

wow i used to love this kid when i was 7 ,my first youtube subscription

The girl who cucked the speedrunning gamer?

Fuck. Guess its 2.0 then. The days before google bought youtube. I miss youtubes video counter.

Weak bait

You now realize the troubling fact that there are people old enough to post on here who have actual childhood memories of YouTube.

I still have no idea who this cunt is but I remember the threads laughing at the cunt when his failure of movie was released. Good thing it failed too, could you imagine the shitshow that would be films if the popular youtube spastics these days could get their own movies?
>Pewdiepie films
>Markiplier films
> Yogscast films [Are they still relevant?
Then again cinema is saturated with Marvel/DC/Disney crap so maybe it wouldn't have changed much

>kids born after 9/11 will graduate high school in a couple years

was really shocked that he turned out gay

I used to love the Yogscast WoW videos
I was pissed off when the channel got flooded by Minecraft kiddies and they started catering to them

Shit, I remember when he was super popular on youtube. It's been what, 10 years? What happened to this guy? Why did he fade away?

it was the same social media internet we have now

>people born in 2000 are about to be 18 soon

>openly decide to watch the worst thing they can find
>not a great night
well what did you expect?

Remember I am ninja?

no but i remember this youtube.com/watch?v=kgSS1pDkMgQ

kek

Is it early Youtubekino time?

It was more of a get drunk and shout things at the TV kind of thing

What? No, now everything is clearly done using algorithms and the lowest common denominator to get the biggest number of views.

Youtube went down the pan around and at the same rate as Sup Forums started turning to shit. I think the whole of the internet went to shit at the same time.

kek

I remember being 15 and thinking this kid was going to ruin the internet. Boy were my priorities wrong

How the fuck has no one in this thread mentioned he sold his channel to some chinese media company and they replaced him with a chink.
youtube.com/watch?v=slZ0eOXNa4E

He spends time cringing at his old videos. Also he's very very gay.

You were so, so wrong.

We're in a generation of absolutely no original content. Fred is like fucking Dostoevsky compared to the talentless fuckers we have today.

oh wow. that is clearly pedobait

Fred isn't old school YT. Remember when this pretentious douche was the cool guy on YT until Caitlin fucked and bucked him for more fame

>Fred isn't old school YT.

Fred is like 2006, youtube only launched in 2005 when it was mostly for pirated anime shows.

old youtube thread?
youtube.com/watch?v=003j5Ib2b2g

Lolno

youtube.com/watch?v=k6Yu2SwmU2s

I know there are a bunch of Azumanga videos from 2006 and a fuck ton of Evangelion videos from this time in 2005.

why does he look like such a jew?

Wasn't that on newgrounds? When did newgrounds become irrelevant?

HEY ITS FREEEEEEEEEEED!

youtube.com/watch?v=UMf40daefsI

youtube.com/watch?v=ssgm5rUpgUs

>BlockBuster

This is fucking old.

PUT ON A TIE

>fred is like 2006
Try 2009 retard. Dont smart off on shit you don't know about. I've been on YT since the beginning.

it was. it's also on youtube since 2006.

well he aged ok

not the chink

upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/e/ea/Lucas_Cruikshank_by_Gage_Skidmore.jpg/1200px-Lucas_Cruikshank_by_Gage_Skidmore.jpg

He got popular, then making really annoying voices came back with Vine/Instagram

be sure to like and subscribe for more awesome minecraft let's plays

Suck my dick, he used to have a different channel.

He started having cameos on tv shows in early 2009 you dumb fuck. He was popular on youtube years before that.

you fucking retarded nostalgia gen z faggots

You forgot to lead in with a "Hey guys"

Remember his horrible show on Nickelodeon?

My niece and nephew fucking LOVED him. Inthink thier interest peaked when he cameoed on I Carly.
youtu.be/W3ndUWNSR38

>gen z

Which years is gen z? I was born in 89.

You and me are millennials ('85)

>interwebs

The internet is a series of tubes.

Fuck, I'm a fag and I forgot pic.

Thoughts on his new videos? m.youtube.com/watch?v=R5og9yB6CMs

I'm 20 and I have childhood memories of YouTube. I remember watching cat videos on YouTube when it just started in 2005, I was like 8 years old.

>millennials

Does that sound better or worse than Gen X? (Gen X sounds so 90s and edgy.)

He reminds me how much I love Disney

underrated

But Fred was Nickelodeon.

late 80's are sometimes called gen Y, sometimes millennials, and sometimes those mean the same thing. It's better to just not give a shit

youtube.com/watch?v=KNr8yM9CUYc

>Oh my god, shoes
>Charlie the unicorn
>YTP in general
Where did all the years go?

>Used to love nigahiga videos
>rewatch his old vids
>they're awful and not funny
His newer videos are straight garbage. I wonder how it feels to go from most popular on youtube to being unheard of to kids these days in a span of like 6 years.

t-that was actually fucking not bad

damn i miss old youtube

He's probably a multi millionaire living in a mansion driving a ferrari and banging sluts

Its reallybita own group, because late 80s kids grew up with the internet, but before smartphones; slightly earlier age bands were of age when the internet became mainstream; likewise we have a different worldview than kids who grew up with Smart devices-- they also have only known the GWoT.
This is all of course from the Amerifat perspective. I doubt any of this apply to Euro fags or dinks

Nigahiga is still one of the biggest yt channels

For real? I've never heard of anyone talk about him after his hiatus.

>because late 80s kids grew up with the internet, but before smartphones

>I doubt any of this apply to Euro fags or dinks

It applies, 89 here, whenever I talk to someone who's like 3/4 or more years younger than me, there's a slight gap between us. I mean, I think we were the last group of people that still had home analogue recording/playback equipment (VHS, C90 etc).

Youre thinking kevjumba. Nigahiga is still popular

That actually aged surprisingly well.

Why did every single faggot had that stupid haircut back then? I had a similar cut but that's because my hair grows like that

Forgot to mention these guys but you get my point, also smosh guy is doing chinky eyes when they mention Liu Kang, how did they got away with that?

I find it's easier to talk with people 9 years younger than 9 years older sometimes. Most 'gen x' have no internet culture, do not game, know any anime, etc.
Its a little easier to talk with boomers since it impresses the he'll out of them if you've ever used a phonograph or know about Bewitched or Green Acres.

>This is 10byears old
youtu.be/JQHXsHxrric

>parody videos that have jokes in them instead of pop culture references age well
Shocker

IM A GAMER

>I find it's easier to talk with people 9 years younger than 9 years older sometimes.
>early 20s

I kinda hate them. Everything they know seems to be from the current trending youtuber/vine/insta sensation.

>old youtube

nigger that was a soundclip that originated on fucking napster in the late 90's/early 2000's.

Holy shit, I forgot about napster. Whatever happened to them after they became a paid(?) service?

>I find it's easier to talk with people 9 years younger than 9 years older sometimes.

You mean the "nerd" generation?

i think they merged with that flop of a service rhapsody and that's it. they're just like a shittier version of spotify.

i miss p2p.

Fred isn't early youtube

He's mid youtube

pic related is early youtube

>media by the little people

Somehow the mainstream/old media were able to take over youtube.

>born in the perfect time when I couldn't put my embarrassing adolescent shit on the internet forever but can enjoy everyone elses

What time would that be?

Nothing will ever top Daxflame.

I envy you, I put up some shitty flash animations on Newgrounds and crappy Gmod videos on Youtube. I've forgotten the passwords so I can't delete them either.
Not that it matters though, no one's ever going to find them, they're too obscure.

Different time.

It was all a fucking bit wasn't it?