Face the facts, NIGGERS, your race are a failed race because you're a feckless, unruly...

Face the facts, NIGGERS, your race are a failed race because you're a feckless, unruly, uncivilized horde of feral proto-humans. You never figured out how to live in a society bigger than one or two squabbling families. Abstract thought and problem- solving have never been the black man's strengths, have they? Did they invent a long-lived and intellectually coherent religion? Nope. Did they ever build a city? Nope. Did they even invent bricks? The reason there's no Stonehenge in Africa is because it took more than 20 people to move the slabs of rock - clearly a non-starter in Africa, where assembling more than 20 niggers normally results in a war.

Other urls found in this thread:

abc7ny.com/news/nj-man-sentenced-to-life-in-prison-in-nanny-cam-beating/1405960/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

this but unironically

Niggers BTFO

Niggers are a slave race meant to serve the white man

>that kid on the couch

Whats even happening there? Is this the world's most awkward burglary?

Fuck nigs checkem

What does this have to do with Sup Forums?

VERY NICE

Imhotep was the father of modern medicine. An Egyptian.
If it weren't for us wypepo would all be dead

Niggers are VIOLENT, SMELLY, DUMB and UGLY
Why do we keep them around?

you did it, son

SOY

I’m not really racist against anyone except niggers.

I strongly wish that every race would join together in condemning niggers and stop contaminating humanity’s gene pool by mixing with a population whose average IQ is 85 even when raised in first world countries with first world education systems.

The only people on average as inferior of more inferior than niggers are aboriginals and some other meme tribe people.

>Did they invent a long-lived and intellectually coherent religion?
Did anyone?

KEK CONFIRMS HE HATES PORCH MONKEYS PRAISE HIM

This is a get I can check

PORCH MONKEYS OUT OF Sup Forums NOW

>This thread will last longer than Riley threads

egyptians were [spoilers]not black[/spoiler]

Nice get

based

based racist poster

reddit btfo!

That's because the people in that webm can't sue for defamation unlike him

>Egyptian chaos god hates inherently chaotic beings
???

Checked

Nogs btfo

Life in prison for the NiGGARRR
abc7ny.com/news/nj-man-sentenced-to-life-in-prison-in-nanny-cam-beating/1405960/

Are you practicing blending in for Thanksgiving dinner in Ohio tomorrow?

Seriously is Hiroshimoot selling mod privileges on Sup Forums to the JUSTed league for bitcoin or something? Its not even off-topic.

Put me in the screenshot

>muh middle america reeeeee

Remember when Ohio went for obama

Based

We did it!

It’s not true chaos until we wipe them off the face of the earth and make the superior race go crazy.

He stole a credit card and was later arrested. Lady and kid were fine.

BBC.jpg

I just tried to think of the most miserable place I could be right now, but you're right, the deep south would be worse.

>Sup Forums afraid of libel*** suits
>from a guy who is getting memed on with the same exact lies by actual newspapers

There's a 99% chance that Riley has been the Blackedposting jani on Sup Forums all along.

Because of all the niggers.

Pentadigits never lie

>I just tried to think of the most miserable place I could be right now, but you're right, the deep south would be worse.

People like you are so fucking retarded

must be pretty demoralizing to be black guy on Sup Forums

>retarded
But I don't live in the midwest or the south.

>watch beasts of no nation with gf
>shaman scene to make child soldiers think they're invincible
>"well I mean theyre just kids..."
>tell her about how when rhodesian soldiers captured guerilla weapons they were often calibred for the biggest distance, safely overshooting whatever they were aiming at
>when interrogated they explained it was because they thought that was a power setting, the highest number being the most lethal
>"huh, I take that back. I guess niggers all ages are just that fucking stupid."

OPs copypasta was written by Krager himself. They love this shit.

BASED

>United States of Africa

>But I don't live in the midwest or the south.

Again proving the point. Just as stupidly tribalist and intolerant as anyone can be.

PAVEMENT APES BTFO

Egyptians are niggers, you piece of shit cracker

What film is this?