ITT: Scenes that unironically made you cry

ITT: Scenes that unironically made you cry.

>You don't understand. There's nothing there. There's nothing there.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9zK0-oJiAYg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I had no sympathy for this character, because he was an irresponsible parent

t. soyboy

What happens when YOU are the irresponsible parent?

i can't ;^)

>There's nothing there
Damn, he really hates his brother Ben

I had no sympathy for this character because that motherfucker is a sexist piece of shit. I was so glad when Brie humiliated him in front of everyone. Just imagine it. It was supposed the greatest moment of his life and instead he was remembered what a piece of shit he is. LMAO.

Some user just posted this in another thread

>"We should go"
>"Far?"

The way the actor says "far" really broke my heart desu

youtube.com/watch?v=9zK0-oJiAYg

This

/ourgirl/ Brie really put this creep in his place

I'm straight edge, user.

Never did an on-screen interaction feel so goddamn genuine and real, felt like I was watching/eavesdropping on something I shouldn't, a completely personal moment.

>"They sleep standing up, you know? Elephants, on account once laid down they cannot rise again."

I really hope both of you are just memeing.
At most Casey was just teasing and being a douche on set, but the media reports like he raped both them and their families. Stop getting your news from Twitter

>DUDE SADNESS IN BOSTON LMAO

there, i saved you 137 minutes of your life. dont watch this insufferable movie

>DUDE "DUDE LMAO" LMAO

there, i saved you two seconds of your life. dont bother replying to this insufferable brainlet

If you didn't get anything out of the movie except that, I don't know how to tell you this, user. But you're retarded. Self-reflection requires some level of intelligence, so I can understand that you never knew how retarded you are. But now you do. Live with that information as you will.

oh fuck off, i watched this movie on a flight, its literally two hours of Casey moping and being suicidal and the climax of the movie is a sobbing conversation with his ex-wife.

Literally the only scene that got me in the feels was when he was in the police station, otherwise the movie was a big swing and a miss and a waste of his great performance.

t. Casey Affleck

this scene made me tear too, it is the point where you see how strong he is trying to be, despite being a broken man, his regrets, lost life and love he has overcomes him to the point of tears in the street.

pure kino film

>i watched this movie on a flight
worse than watching a film on a fucking laptop

Watching a film on a flight is so fucking dumb, a complete waste of a film. I highly recommend getting some really good and comfortable ear plugs and read a book. Makes the time really fly.

Pull my finger........his death scene almost broke me.

such a well-written show. Rome is the show Game of Thrones wishes it was

Based

what movie is this?

Manchester by the Sea

>you will never have a based stoner grandpa