Nice cope

He's right about everything.

subtle thread to trigger soyboys

>dude damn post modern neo Marxist
>lol facts aren’t true because they don’t fit my ideology
Based

I thought/pol/ hated this shill

t.Soyboy

i'm sick of hearing this horse ruminate on a generation of people 30 years his junior

Is Lauren /ourgirl/?

>Jordy is a patrician
Based

#bestlauren

this guy is a hack

To the fucking core. I instantly thought that knight was gonna get eaten.

who gives a shit what Sup Forums thinks you soyboy faggot

It's funny how insanely jealous Sup Forums got when their favorite e celeb not only started making incredibly more money than them by trying to help people, but also when he doesn't parrot everything they say. He become more normie to them, why on earth would anyone ever parrot Sup Forums when the hivemind changes too frequently. This Lauren girl will get shit on too in time. It always happens.

Sup Forums is only full of shills

The only time Sup Forums ever comes even close to thinking one thing collectively is when its an election.

You annoying muhpol fags don't have to be terrified of JP anymore, let it go.

I liked JP very early on.
I just never shilled him on Sup Forums or in any capacity really. I don't know what you're getting at. People who pretend to be hard core Sup Forumstards always shit on the old figure while propping up the new one who parrots what they say. I'm not wrong.

I want to bang Lauren in a Holocaust museum

you actually believed shill posts, holy shit you are daft

So what you're saying is you have no reason to muhpol in a thread of JP talking about the Trailer Park Boys? I agree.

Pussy. Bang her in the gas chamber in Auschwitz.

Auschwitz is the epitome of holocaust museum
Also, more like ass chamber

I didn't start it. The guy who posted the Twitter screen cap did. I'm allowed to point it out.

Makes senses

soyboys don't understand that barbarians didn't cease to exist at the end of the medieval period, they exist within your borders, and they pretty much rule the world outside of your borders. All that soft ass pussy shit you learned in public school and through disney does not exist in reality, it's a fairy tale.

>You annoying muhpol fags don't have to be terrified of JP anymore, let it go.
But i like jp
I browse/pol/ so i know they dont

Auschwitz is for edgy children, the Anne Frank house is the patrician choice.

Anne Frank was a Jewish slut. If she lived in 2017 she'd have sucked Harvey's cock.

Ok. Let me rephrase my original statement then. I want to bang Lauren at every significant site of Anti-Semitic events on a 3-month tour-de-fuck of Europe.

nah, too cartoonish and lighthearted for my liking

kino

people are too sheltered, and even with the internet when it is presented in front of them over and over and over they only pick and choose what they want to hear. I am personally for everyone including me to get a rude awakening.

would unironically watch a scooby-doo reboot set in the Reich in 1943 but instead of ghosts they catch semites

sounds like a wonder showzen sketch

t. messy room

what's the deal with soyboys, why do they even exist? It goes against human instinct

semi-accidental brainwashing, lack of social cohesion and purpose.

Jordan Peterson is a snake oil salesman
youtube.com/watch?v=WNgkvcMJ8O0

Holy shit what a pseud

Hahahaha nu/pol/ is filled with roasties now. Explains their tumblr tier feminism

>semi-accidental brainwashing

sounds like the devil got out of his cage

CLEAN

i don't even like Jordan Peterson but fucking kill yourself, I fucking knew this would be some edgy idiot internet vlog faggot and he was, he even says "leaf" in the first 5 seconds of his video, FUCK

How many more alt-lite You
tube gurus will it take before people stop being too afraid to approach the JQ?

>tfw no Sup Forums mommy

You Jordan Petersonfags should stay on Sup Forums, leave a decent board like /lit/ alone

not an argument

seriously is it so fucking hard to make up your own mind? do you really need some fucking Sup Forums mouthpiece spouting memes and biased views into your lazy dumb dumb brain?

again, not an argument

yes dumb dumb just keep spouting memes

>decent board
no

>not an argument

It's not like your video had any arguments either

this one is obviously (ideologically) possessed