This show had the best ending to any show I've ever seen

This show had the best ending to any show I've ever seen.

How did a cartoon go from being silly and fun, to a nice show about romance and relationships and then end with such a strong storyline with such lovable characters?

Other urls found in this thread:

tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/WhereAreTheyNowEpilogue
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Pic unrelated?

Have you even finished Regular Show? I've never felt like an ending really had everything before, I felt content with everything we got by the end of the show, the only lacking part being not knowing too much about Mordecais wife.

Where's the love, guys?

I'm glad to know someone enjoyed it the way I did.

You're not alone user, I'm just surprised people aren't joining in on this thread, seems like people ignored the show.

>seems like people ignored the show.
No, not at all.
We've just discussed it to death.

Although, while you and I seem to enjoy it consistently, many were put off and/or just straight up didn't enjoy the romance plots.
I've heard of people not enjoying all the space stuff of the last season, too.

I am really late to the party, i've only just watched it through February to now.... There probably wasn't much to discuss before though either..

I was a bit late to the party, too.
I hadn't seen the last two seasons until after everyone had already started talking about the finale, which made these threads difficult because I wanted to avoid spoilers.

I am really late to the party, i've only just watched it through February to now.... There probably wasn't much to discuss before though from the first few seasons either, was there? The show didn't really have too much of a plot back then until the romance.

dunno why this posted like that my internet is screwy

damn, so where did the threads go in the end? did people get over it? it all vanished so soon...

WE CAN BE HEROESS

JUST FOR ONE DAAAY

>Quick glimpse for everyone who is older and has kids ending.
Yeah you're right, pinnacle of satisfaction and originality.

It wasn't quick flashes it gave us everything for all the characters and went through multiple periods of their lives to show 25 whole years. it was great.

tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/WhereAreTheyNowEpilogue

Literally one of the most common fucking tropes to end a story you could think of. The next most common one is "Happily Ever After".

so? The way they did it was great it was very well done.

are they ever going to make a season 9?

>a nice show about romance and relationships
go fuck yourself user

End season felt disjointed

So you wanted to a cancerous tragic ending where all characters along with Mordecai and Rigby die for a shitty sacrifice and in epilogue shows that their park became a monument? Well this is even more clicher than any happy endings desu

>he thinks Regular show is a spanish soap opera
Yeah user I wish Mordecai ended up with Rosita rather than ending up with fag looking Lorenzo

All endings are becoming cliche at this point.

Because Bowie

what about him?

For a cartoon, Regular show ended with a pretty good finale imo.They didn't try to force you on ''in real life all things end up tragic you can't get the perfect consclucion etc'' There was sadness/loss yeah but there was also happiness that is what I liked about it. They didn't make a cliche ending where happy outcomes are impossible/unattainable.

THIS

He was a spaceman

And he was our friend

Wasn't bowie the garbage man?

Let me guess, you actually followed the Betacai saga

This show would have been better if it was more like 2 in the AM PM. Too immature.

>best ending
it felt rushed like they werent ready to end it and had some emotional hangups about it. though the timeskip scenes at the very end were adorable.

what do you mean?

it was fun

I miss this show already

It was damn good. Probably the best American cartoon since Avatar The Last Airbender. I liked all of the characters, plotlines, and the final arc. It was very interesting, weird, and different. I miss it but I'm glad it ended respectfully and had an actual ending. I hope Adventure Time goes out good too.

pretty accurate to my feelings too

>This show had the best ending to any show I've ever seen.

Then you haven't seen much or are an idiot.

name 1 (one) show that had a better ending

Pepper Ann

that show was too shit to watch the whole thing of

>moving goalposts

Okay.

i was actually hoping youd name another instead

You got your answer and dismissed it with "It sucks." No point in wasting time on you.

just give more examples, i've seen many shows but usually their endings are bittersweet or just straight up cancellations but you're usually left sad that the show ended than anything else but with regular show it was a heartfelt ending.

Well it did, literally who, WHO, watched Pepper Ann and took it seriously. I doubt it even had an interesting finale. If you would of said Breaking Bad or something I could understand, but you stating Peeper Ann just shows us how shit of taste you have.

It had a finale set in the future that was way more satisfying than this piece of rushed Bowie back riding garbage.

Why do you even judge a thing you have apparently never seen?

>did people get over it?
yeah basically

bowie? What do you mean by Bowie

>MUH TEE VEE TROBES
kys please
RS's closure was a godsend after AT turned into an inconclusive clusterfuck

>AT
what's up with that anyway? those island eps were really lore intensive and it all felt crammed and weird

He means the use of the song "Heroes" at the end of RS. He's accusing the show of trying to gain a bit of good favor because they used a song by an extremely popular artist who died in the past year.

That said, he's conveniently forgetting the fact that the character of Gary was based on David Bowie and they even did an episode parodying Labyrinth. Regular Show gives fuckin' Family Guy a run for its money in terms of how much it loves to jerk off over 80s references, they'd have probably still wanted to use "Heroes" for the ending regardless as to whether or not Bowie had died last year.

I meant that they are using a popular song as an unnecessary crutch for an ending. Should have spent those royalties on an additional episode instead. What a waste of money.

>Pops fis fighting anti-pops
>Their fists clash
>In the last second you can see Anti-pops staying still while Pops is clearly rebuffed
>Next episode starts with "The Power"
>tfw, panic