Starve Ursus: Hi, ate us

You realize S3 is basically Jarco until the end right

Its probably not end game, But one can hope

No, still end game. Star went full OVERKUK and literally watched this happen twice.

I'll be so disappointed if cuck isn't endgame.

I don't want to see the fictional character get what she wants, I want to see her persevere and grow despite disappointment.

Every fandom revolves around the ships, doesn't it?

And yet, I'm just sitting here, admiring the cosplay and cosplay sex.

STARKIE

What happened to the other Star thread:? Are mods finally taking action?

If so then I guess it's time to move to /trash/.

Post some cosplay I've yet to see anything good

I want Star vs. shorts with Star and Marco go on comfy adventures or at least teaching kids about a new dimension they visited.

Any screenshot to edit?

oh well. Mods don't mind a thread every few days. It does get pretty repetitive if we just have a thread one after the other

All the more reason to move to /trash/. It's easy enough to just ignore the furfags and stay in our thread.

This thread is still here, so no more new Star thread.

So I guess either we just use this thread or we ignore this thread until it gets to page 10 and deleted.

or move to /trash/

there's another thread than this one too. It could have been OP as a troll

You guys know the other thread was deleted because this one was already up, right? Except this one is titled weird so most people probably can't find it.

That one doesn't have 'star' in its subject, so maybe it stays?

I don't think it's that specific, it was probably OP trolling, or maybe he got wiped from other shit

I say we move. It'll take a bit of adjustment, but I think overall it'll be better.

What I don't get is why didn't this thread get deleted earlier? Last thread was around long after this one started. Did the mods just not notice it due to the different name until just now?

Oy vey

also I think we should stop the meta

I just did what I did in the past 12 days, put "Star" into the search bar and got this thread.

On another note, it's only been 12 days.

the other thread was deleted because the OP put Edition shit in the OP like a dumbass.

Now where's the good cosplay I was promised? Because is basic shit that I would mock on /cgl/

It feels like it's been a year.

>it's only been 12 days

post NTR stuff, I'm literally Jarco just to see Star suffer now

does this suit your fancy

find me the one where janna says marco is "nacho boyfriend"

what the fuck is this meme garbage

sadly i dont have that image, but i have gremlin star will that sate your hunger for star suffering?

yeah yeah I've seen this discount shit before, I need some real gems

I have been very entertained by how the SvTFE threads became cuck fetish threads. So I can't wait until the inevitable turn around on the three way love triangle. The salt post and revenge posts will be equally hilarious.

honestly dude just hang it up and when i mean it i mean your neck

Ah yes, those dark days when the threads will be fully Jarco vs Marcapoo with a side dish of "Star sure sucks!"

That's a booty call if I ever saw one.

Why did he leave his shoes behind?

you don't need shoes in bed, or any other clothes

well that seems uncalled for

Shoes can't fit in through the phone.

Just like cucking

but is the suffering uncalled for?

If anyone deserves suffering, it's Princess Pony Head

Drawfig beign a faggot here again.
To the requested anons: I gave up and dumped them on the trash thread. If you wanna pick them up, go on and do it.

For the ones i that got left behind, i dont have a clue about what you asked.

Gnite

Thanks for the heads up. Goodnight

>For the ones i that got left behind
I asked for "Marco fingering Star's pussy on a swinging party and hugging Jackie" and you took that as two separate requests!

Star vs Toffee fight ala senator Armstrong when?

Well, it's been only 12 days

we already ran out of things to talk about? At least I have something to watch while waiting

Marco vs Toffee ala Simon vs Anti-Spiral when?

>facing evil 101
>Star and Marco are there despite being evil within

It's real nigga hours in freedomland. Who up?

As a hispanic dude who dated an indecisive spazzy blonde in highschool I approve of the cuckery

Well, it's no surprise we've slowed down. Treads were fast as hell with tons of anons, discussing everything, digging every root, constructing theories and cucking everybody who could be cucked.

It was like a nuclear explosion, which lasted for 12 days

I hope she levels up by that point, but she's careless during the fight and accidentally sets the kingdom on fire again (it's not played for comedy this time).

Toffee mocks her for it as he makes his escape and she has the option to pursue him or save the city. Star decides to do the latter, redeeming her self as far as her original transgression goes. She expects her folks and subjects to hate her for it, but they tell her that she did the right thing.

>mfw totally fine with Jackie/Marco because i ship Janna/Star
Watching all the butthurt is pretty funny, but Starco is endgame, thinking otherwise is just foolish.

Nice try, falseflagging Starcuck.

>you have to go back
>Star actually went back

Yeah boi

I don't think Jack would make a very good teacher. I can't see him giving a lecture that's longer than 15 words.

Yeah, this was like Colossus in Deadpool: he looked perfect but Piotr speaking more than 3 consecutive sentences at a time?

He would be the type to teach with live demonstrations rather than words

>Star thinks she has it in the bag because of power levels and her love for battle
>after a week, Jack breaks his usual taciturn nature to privately inform her that she'll wind up becoming an evil sorceress if she doesn't shape up
>she thought she was Luke, but was actually an Anakin.

>Hey I have Professor Jack for the Fighting Evil course can you lend me your notes since you had him last term?
>Dude this is just one sheet of paper where's the rest?
>What do you mean that's the entire term's lecture notes?

attentionwhore

>>etc..

Reconsider your life

Now this is some rather badass shit

What about Marco? Is he the Han Solo? The misunderstood bad boy?

Going by the analogy... Padme.

>yfw Mewni arc of Star vs. will have Marco become the misunderstood badboy he always wanted

>Marco
>Bad boy

I'm pretty sure it's a plot point that he isn't a bad boy.

Not yet.

Beating an 8 year old half to death is pretty bad

Except Marco would lise here to let Star shine (how it should be).

Lose.

Jack would try to get him to let go of the wrathfulness and pride that are holding him back.

You realize Jarco basically ran into an iceberg in the S2 finale right?

>wrath
W-Why is Marco so angry?

That's bad, but it doesn't make you a bad boy in that sense.

>You realize Jarco basically ran into an iceberg in the S2 finale right?

>Star first not only lies about her crush but later admits it to Marco, confusing him
>she does this in front of his schoolmates and his girlfriend
>cries like a bitch and leaves, taking away her room, leaving Marco and Jackie with the fallout of her autism
>Marco Live confirms he didn't go out to see her
>Marco is still with Jackie
Strange way of spelling Starco there, Starcuck

Hidden anger issuses that get uncovered due to the latest shit happened to him

This is ALL they have

Does anything happen in this show besides shipping?

He's quick to hold grudges and is hard pressed to let go of them.

See:
Tom
Glossaryck
Janna
Pony Head
Jeremy

Do you remember that time the Carpathia hit an iceberg?

That user didn't say anything about Starco, you dumbass. It's so delusional to keep believing, that the whole latest shit won't affect Marco and Jackie in a bad way. Also
>implying the crew doesn't use livechat to play with fans, fuel the whole thing and have fun watching fans going full monkeyass

Shame on you

Hey now, sometimes its centered around arguing about power levels.

>Real end-game is Starkie

Yeah, actually.

There's a plot, some character development and lore and shit.

There are only a few episodes that actually have a large focus on shipping elements in the grand scheme of things, but of course that's all these threads will focus on.

Heaps, actually. It's just that the major plot of the show is the main character maturing to the point of either earning the throne or turning against it. So the emotional ups and downs of her development are important given there is foreshadowing for both good and bad outcomes.

She is an anakin who might actually say no to sidious, when the time comes. Her getting jilted by her only stable friend and uprooted from her home is important to that progress. Also cuck posting is fun.

You say that like it's a bad thing.

Actual plot and happening. The badguy won in the finale.

The shipping is part of the title character's development as her feelings is directly connected to how she uses her magic.

every finale so far, really

It would be kinda fun. Though I don't even try to predict an endgame, because:
- analysing the show too much kills all the fun
- Star vs managed to make me "what the fuck is going on" enough times to stop even trying to predict most of the things
- I kinda like Starco more (I have a thing for positively crazy girls, who like to wreck shit a lot) but the show has come to the point when I can totally see a possibility of Jarco happening and even be fine with it (like, we do see that Jackie not only likes Marco but also makes much effort to better their relationship and have fun)

Right, I'm bored and this annoyed me, so I'm gonna list all of the foreshadowing regarding Jarco that I can remember.

>Marco shares less in common with Jackie than with Star, eg, favourite Love Sentence song
>Marco and Star pretty much mimed Just Friends perfectly in sync with each other
>They showed that he couldn't really tell what Jackie might be thinking
>Fucking left her hanging on the pizza nuggets for Star, without a word, despite wanting to avoid the awkwardness
>Marco has dimensional scissors, so he is going to go after Star, perhaps even cancelling his summer plans to do so
>Both times he and Jackie have properly kissed his thoughts almost immediately turn to Star, interrupting his dates to go help her
>The Blood Moon bound their souls together, though that might be evil

That's all I can remember right now. Others feel free to pitch in if you noticed anything.

This lady poledanced to a lot of songs that would give the FCC a collective stroke.

It was probably to learn how to cast a certain spell.