MLAATR

Girls with gears do it better.

Other urls found in this thread:

newgrounds.com/portal/view/551022
youtube.com/watch?v=B_2_UzIv74c
youtube.com/watch?v=No64mMVfnxU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Let's get some Vega up in this thread user.

precisely why we have /aco/

A dead place for any discussion.

too bad, take it to aco or get banned
also
what 'discussion'?
You guys don't talk about anything. You just have people spam 'source' until these threads hit bump limit

>making hollow threats

kek fuck off

>take it to aco or get banned
never seen someone on this entire site faggy enough to make an empty threat like this

kill yourself

Sure do

newgrounds.com/portal/view/551022

Is this girl good?

Backseat mods are pathetic

Skadi cameo.

>another waifuthread that spams the exact same images we've seen over and over again from waifufags that never even seen the show in the first place
cant wait for this thread to get deleted

This show's use of color was great. Neat detail; in space scenes the outlines change from black to white.

Can't wait for your inevitable suicide

Looks like you're gonna die waiting then kid.

I can grok this.

>Furries
>Robosexuals
Why fight? At the end of the day, we're all into 2d women.

Uncanny.

>Humans experience the 'uncanny valley' with robosexuality in the future

I can see this happening somehow

>show ended before webcomic started
>the webcomic totally has a cameo!

No, stop trying to push this retarded idea and then go kill yourself.

How much longer until sexbots anyway? At this rate it looks like we are going to crack weak AI that can simulate conversation reasonably well before we get a fuckable humanoid robot.

We already have sex bots. Silicone dolls with very crude motor functions and simple voice systems and AI. But we're a LONG way off from the perfect sex bot.

Pffft. Who needs XJ9 when there's XJ6? Am I right?

You've been missed.

>Am I right?
No, you are wrong. Melody is best bot.

Hi Jenny. What are your thoughts on the outcome of the 2016 election? Did you think Trump had it in him? Why do you think Hillary lost? What's your opinion on trump's job so far?

you're a fag lol

So, uh... angling for requests or just dropping by to say hi?

Jenny is so finicky with her taste in boys, how would you even court her?

Well , its a teenage robot and everybody thinks she's a creepy thing. I I think it's a potential attention whore

My teenage girl is shinning today.

I'll zip it if you don't post that thing again.

Artist? It looks an awful lot like 14-bis, right down to the wonky spine anatomy.

I'm not seeing it on the booru or his dA, but it has to be resent because of that shitty meme sweater.

>pretending to be dressguy for the (You)s

You have officially reached rock bottom. Time for you to become an hero.

Thank you backseat janitor.

source?

Well, time to drop the bomb

It's not dressguy though.

It's some extremely lonely guy pretending, because (You)s from random people on an anonymous imageboard is the only kind of human interaction he can get. Unfortunately the (You)s he manage to get is enough to keep him from killing himself.

You're right user

calm down

She's so damn cute

What a fucking shitty concept Wakeman. A walking death machine with a temperament of an unstable teenager to stand in as the daughter you never had because no one's been interested in that cooch since your puppet days.

Why is she even interested in boys?! Does she have a pussy? What was it like working on the intricate details of the inner workings of something to take a dick? Were you gonna pro her out too?

You know what? I have an idea too! A teenage robot boy. Villain steps out of line? He fucks them. I'll give him a dick that can change into any shape for max punishment and pleasure for himself. Asteroid? Baseball bat dick. Pedophiles? Dagger dick. Furries? Rolled up newspaper dick. Then I won't have to deal with any emotional mess because he can save the world and get off at the same time!

And she can still be naughty when she needs to be

if i twist her belly bolt like a knob, what will happen

>tfw no cute black gf to have fun with and fuck each ither senseless

>trigger gets the license and makes a follow up show in the style of panty and stocking, although not as lewd

how good is it?

a full sized humanoid robot that can walk around and perform sex acts is going to take a while. that's a lot of fine motor control as well as low weight and high strength materials

probably like 15 years until you can get a jenny sexbot for less than 10 grand

It's been too long.
really want to see Sheldon come to terms to Jenny's black upgrade, and realize he love is more than chassis-deep

whatcha guys want drawn

its a shame black jenny is kind of terrible

Take your pick.

Jenny version of that

Panda Delgado and Jenny hanging out, Panda giving Jenny tips on picking up boys.
lewd practicing encouraged, not a futa request

Because of the Ducktales trailer:
Jenny and Webby hanging out/adventuring/whatever, with Webby being awestruck at all the robot stuff Jenny can do.

Webby cap from trailer youtube.com/watch?v=B_2_UzIv74c

reminder

that looks way too fluidly animated to be a disney xd thing

pointedly false

youtube.com/watch?v=No64mMVfnxU
wait nevermind it looks like this.

xj-6 being cute
preferably doing something that isn't