>geriatric retiree
>Paranoid schizophrenic
>Dual personalities
>Dresses in a bat fetish costume
>Embezzles corporate funds to pay for his vigilante moonlighting
>Has affinity for young boys in tights.
>can't hold down a girlfriend
>stuck his dick in crazy
>ongoing unrequited love with a thief who dresses in a cat fetish suit.
>won't kill bad guys who actually need to be murdered.
>prep time>>>>omega beams

How the hell is this character popular?

I'll never understand this complaint, the movie mad it very clear his descent into killing was a bad thing. You are retarded.

>How the hell is this character popular?
>prep time>>>>omega beams
>prep time
here is your answer
nothing is cooler than usual guy who uses prep time to fuck up foes way more powerful

>the movie mad it very clear his descent into killing was a bad thing

How? Either way, it's a shame that Batman (a supposed hero/good guy) didn't see it that way.

What the fuck do you mean "how?" Batman himself says he "fell" in the Lucifer sense, and Alfred keeps saying he is going too far, first with the branding and then the killing, AND Superman even says its bad. Like everyone keeps telling Batman its bad and even he realizes it at the end after Superman sacrifices himself and he goes back to not killing. Hence why he says men can still be good, hence why he doesnt kill Luthor in jail or even brand him, its why he doesnt kill Joker or Harley or Deadshot in Suicide Squad.

Fuck you are retarded, how much clearer could it be?

also they visually show him being consumed by a bat-monster, how much more obvious could it get?

Batman wasn't a hero for most of the movie. It was largely about Superman's presence turning him, Luthor, and the Waynecorp industries guy into bad guys. And that all together causes Superman to question whether his presence is doing more harm than good. He eventually realizes that even if there are negative consequences, he has to keep trying to do good, to the point where he sacrifices himself, and that causes Batman to stop being a bad guy and be a good guy again.

How is he climbing down a lightning? Who is he Nazi saluting at?

best interpretation of me

Injustice everyone.

I don't hate this story, but what I do hate is the section of the fandom it birthed.

you mean the entire late 80s-early 90s era of comics? Without The Dark Knight Returns we wouldn't have ever had stuff like Sandman or basically anything that was ever printed in a prestige format, or even Watchmen

Because he has more good stories than any other capeshit character.

>DKR bats worse than Widening Gyre
Come on, OP, stop being a contrarian fuck.

Batman Beyond Bruce

fight me.

Ultimate Spider-Man was the gayest comic I don't get it at all every other Spider-Man story proably ever is more interesting

Ive gotten to the point where the only designs I absolutely hate are cyborg, then aquaman. flash is bad too but not the worst

you're retarded to think that an experienced Batman would descend that far and basically become a villain real Bruce would probably quit being Batman after killing so many people he couldn't deal with the guilt

it just doesn't make sense to go from no kill rule back to kill rule back to no kill rule again this Batman seems kinda morally retarded which isn't Batman to me

also if I understand correctly he wasted his time using the kill rule killing random thugs but he doesn't use it on any supervillains? I mean I think they deserve a batmobile turret way more then just some random goon

this flash..

>it's the same seething cuck as last time
Get a job OP

Zack Snyder also uses TDKR to justify killing in the movie which doesn't make any sense