This was a show

This was a show

how annoying

"family approved"

was insufferable and immediate reason to change the channel. i doubt anyone misses it, or enjoyed it to begin with.

It was the death signal of Cartoon Network.

>This was a show
no it wasn't you can't prove that who let you in here anyways

Barely.

What the fuck happened to Daneboe?

And now it's a president

>this scary shit is for children

Please don't remind me that was a thing and it took a while for it to be taken off air.

There's Rule 34 right

>Alice cooper's agent got him a job on a kids cartoon for a shitty Christmas special.

I kind of want to ask him about it and what he truly think of that job and if he wanted to do it for real or said "fuck it, I'll do it for the money".

I wish he made Along Came a Spider vol 2 already.
Welcome 2 My Nightmare sucked balls.

He settled out of court with the guy he ripped the idea off of

wut

That joke is stale.

He's still making AO videos, last time I saw the channel the videos were just letsplays of FNAF and Minecraft

That would be Steven Universe.
>If every porkchop were perfect...
>WE WOULDN'T HAVE HOTDOGS!
This should have been a sign to you all.

no no no. This is not a show.

Teen Titans Go is a show. Johnny Test is a show. The Problem Solverz is a show.

THIS is a retard's fever dream.

Wrong show user.

>thinks SU is worse than Annoying Orange

>thinks SJW propaganda is better than an innocent cartoon

It was still better than SU.
Can you believe they shared the same time slot?

If i recall right the show was fucked because CN only approved episodes longer than 10 (or 15?)min and the short format of AO made it a borefest. But im glad it ended bad anyway.

SU fags in a nutshell.

The show got fucked because Rebecca Sugar slept with the head of CN to kill AO to let SU stay on air.

then thank Christ for Rebecca Sugar

no """""cartoon""""" has made me want to buy ammunition more than Annoying Orange

>thread derails into SU bait circlejerking

Can you faggots go off one thread without mentioning SU every time something's CN related?

don't respond, just report shitters

I don't care much for SU, but those who circlejerk over hating shitare far more insufferable than the fans themselves, an axiom applicable to literally any fandom, really

and now its a president!