What are some movies about bullying

What are some movies about bullying

It's a really slippery slope that people can claim that they were raped and they're automatically believed by the general populace

/OURGAL/

so is wonder woman finished then?

lol patel news

why did you rape her Anonymous? What the fuck is wrong with you guys? You were her friend!

>Hindustan Times
>India Today

The Marvelpajeet meme is real

Whose friend? Anonymous rapist + anonymous victim = Gal Gadot rapist

I hope it is. Trash film. Sad that these are probably not true though.

As a general rule I don't believe a woman was raped unless I was the one who raped her.

Sup Forums

lel DC Pajeets and kike bootlickers absolutely permarekt

>literally all of Sup Forums was bullied as a child

really gets the ol' neurons firing

This. It is why I know the woman is always telling the truth.

funny because a good 30% of the posters are saying they were bullies

wtf i love gal goydot

I wouldn't say that's a slippery slope I'd say you've slipped down the fucking slope if you're at that point.

>"I definitely have a strong sense of my Jewish and Israeli identity. I did my two year military service, I was brought up in a very Jewish, Israeli family environment, so of course my heritage is very important to me. I want people to have a good impression of Israel. I don't feel like I'm an ambassador for my country, but I do talk about Israel a lot - I enjoy telling people about where I come from and my religion."

>Gal Gadot won the Miss Israel title in 2004, and represented Israel at the 2004 Miss Universe beauty pageant.

>She and her husband Hymie welcomed their first child, a daughter named Shloma Finklebaum Weintraub Goldstein, in November 2011.

>Gadot married Israeli real estate developer Yaron Versano on September 28, 2008. They have two daughters, Alma and Maya

Nice try Ahmed Faruq abd al-Rahim

>whenever she discussed Palestinians, she showed deep hatred.

How deep?

literally /ourgal/

12 inches

>Shloma Finklebaum Weintraub Goldstein

this is as funny as retarded black people names

>shloma goldstein

>If you don't lick kike boots you must be some slimy fucking mudskin sandnigger

lel I always have a good kek when you post that one, JIDF. It's fucking dumb, but it's funny.

lmao

These are George Lucas bad

>her husband Hymie

>daughter named Shloma Finklebaum Weintraub Goldstein

is this real?

>Yaron Versano

Literally more kikey than Shlomo. The only name more Jewish than that is Heebie Kikeburger.

it's fake

if you're going to make fun of jews at least post something true. or do you have to resort to making shit up because they don't actually do anything wrong?

It's real in our hearts, and isn't that what truly matters?

Yaron maybe. Versano sounds Italian.

>they don't actually do anything wrong

Yep, it's JIDF alright.

Calm the fuck down you smelly hooknosed shekelgoblin. It's just a bit of banter innit?

samefag

My best friends are a Jewish couple and the wife is even born and raised in Israel. Even they admit that a lot of Jews are terrible people and would sell their own mother for a dollar if they could because they have no morals and are controlled by greed.

Same butthurt JIDF kike.

but a lot of white, like a huge proportion of them are bad people to their bones for reasons that have little to do with racism or anything like that

>Gal Gadot is more than a bully, she is a predator

>Yaron Versano

Sounds like an Star Wars expanded universe character.

White people can't be bad. That's why God (also white) made them a good color instead of something that resembles shit or piss. That shit is in the Bible.

I love it when they turn againts the kikes

wtf is going on

I dont even like Gal but there is some serious witch hunting going on

She is just bitter because nobody wants to rape her ugly ass.

I want her to rape mine