Comfy thread? /Comfy/ thread.

Post 'em if you got 'em.

>opiates

Back to Sup Forums retard.

me, tomorrow, except different kino

What Kino will you be watching?

t.reddit

>abusing opiates

That is one nasty ass looking pizza. Do Flyovers really eat that?

You're probably one of those faggots who talks shit about opiates users while being an alchoholic.

Sorry it’s not a gluten free cracker with kail, tofu and soy cheese.

Looks delecious and im SoCal fagboy.

Both are retards.

>negro
>opiates
>pizza
>sequel
Are you memeing us, or are you really this fucking much of a soyboy?

>turn living room into big pillow/blanket fort
>get some sushi and vodka
>have a woody allen marathon

I'm white, the couch Kino is what's supposed to be focused on. This is MY kino night, post yours.

junkie scum my only wish is that I could shit on your grave after thrinevitable overdose

wrong

Mmmmm maybe I should have sushi instead of pizza with my comfy.

Can you guys actually contribute instead of shitting up the thread? Thanks.

only comfy part of that is the hydro

>get appendix taken out
>they give me hydrocodone for the pain
>it doesn't do shit and I feel no high

I'm convinced drugs are a fucking meme.

this is not real.

that couch looks fucking terrible and uncomfy

can you make a thread without shitting up the board? thanks.

this’ll make you fat right fucking quick

Looks pretty dam comfy to me tbqhfamalamadingdong

Can you make a shit without threading up the board? Thanks.

>he doesn't workout 2 hours a day/5 days a week so he can have a cheat day and not get fat

Must suck being a soyboy.

lotta hot heads in this thread

A lot of faggots, this thread was a mistake

>Shit tier chain looking crust
>vegetables that don't even look like they went in the oven with the pizza, but thrown on cold at the end
>rabbit turd sausage

Sorry you have zero standards for food and will eat slop. Typical of flyovers.

>SoCal
>Good pizza

Lmao

>you
>good opinions

Kek

Recreational opiate usage is short lived.

Why do you say that?

People who abuse opiates do not understand the power of these drugs until it's too late. Your "fun" little drug will soon control every aspect of your life. This isn't weed or alcohol, you're fucking with the reward system in your brain, the same system which has guided every decision in your life since birth.

food is way more addictive than opiates.

>redditors/dude weed faggots sperging out about opiates, the only class of drug that is even worth taking

Epic opinions fellas

>worth taking
kys junkie

Buddy I leave at least a month between each usage, it's really easy to not be a degenerate junkie if you have half a brain

Did Hydro's exactly once at my senior prom. Amazing time.

One of those things that was like "I can never do this shit again. It's too good, I'll get hooked". Same thing with Molly.

Pretty comfy sempai

Finally, contribution.
Never have done acid, so i can't speak on that. Actually I have never done/seen any of these. I've sat in a bean bag before though but not that size.

I was taking 5 a day for a couple weeks and stopped without issues

>pillowtop mattress
>stove popped popcorn
>xanex
>mushishi

least intelligent post ITT

I hate you,

Wow dude, you really blew my mind with that. It's not like I have been addicted for nearly a decade now. Im high off my ass right now.

change they hydros to percocets and leave out the pizza and this image is perfect
>eating a whole pizza on opiates
nigga it's hard to finish salads let alone a whole fucking pizza when

have you seen obesity rates?

Fatty detected

Holy shit you are so unbelievably stupid.

I never said I was going to eat the entire pizza autismo, probably 7 or 8 slices though. I'm 6'1 215, not exactly a small eater.

That's just me. I was doing it purely recreationally. I understood it wasn't something I could do habitually.

>Round Table Pizza
yes please

I never understood the appeal with Xanax, I've taken it twice and both times I blacked out. What's the point?

same here except it was 6-10 percocets a day. I had some withdrawal symptoms but I wasn't sad to see them go. I was spending out of pocket and while they're the best thing I've ever had they're not worth being poor IMO

take it from someone who's eaten two whole pizzas during a single movie. it's not happening.

If you can handle your shit it's like being asleep while being awake. Your body is warm and numb and everything seems to be just A-okay.

>The soyboy comfy image

The only person I know who has done Xanax said he just passed out instantly for like 16 hours.

It sounds dangerous and like it has a high barrier to entry for newbies. If I'm gonna have to take it 3-5 times to get past sleepiness I'm wading into dangerous and addictive territories.

Like you think you're dreaming?

>Unironically going to a plane'arium
die hippy

>both of you fags
>reddit spacing

Exactly, seems pointless and dangerous. What if you kill someone and have absolutely no recollection of it? Scary shit.

i like space so fuck you faggot

They're is absolutely nothing wrong with a little Norco with your pizza and your kino now and again

Well, you are a waste of space

are you 16

No, that would be more like LSD.
It's more like how when you're asleep your body usually feels totally fine, kind of like it's not even there, it's perfectly relaxed. You also have the mindset of everything's fine and you're not worried about anything except for what you're currently doing similar to when you're having a good dream.
But this isn't to say it feels like this all the time, if you build up a tolerance or there's other shit going on in your life it's obviously not going to be all sunshine and rainbows.

>fags of you both
>spacing reddit

OP is gay

Wtf do you find acid???

Hmmm well like I said I blacked out both times, so maybe I just took too much (I took the whole pill/4 bars)

I've never actually taken xans but I have taken a fair bit of codeine, oxy and PST and that was my experience with those. I'm guessing a lower dose of xan is probably similar to those but I could just be talking straight out of my ass on this one.

Holy shit, whats that giant couch called? is that a thing? I want one.

wtf hates space?
too cool for everything edgelords?

>unironically liking a bunch of dark empty space
If I locked you in a closet would you enjoy that too?

A month between each pill?

I don't know but I want one as well. I'd sleep on that shit.

>needing to workout to not get fat
Enjoy your shitty genetics, trash

It would be extremely lonely.

You're an independent guy.

t. Soyboy

Recluse

You were supposed to say for you

for you

It's too late.

?

>It's too late.
for you

Pretty comfy indeed

>

No between each time I take a few pills and have a giga comfy 8-10 hours of blissful rest, sinking into the couch

don't ever comment again you pussy

Combos were fucking disgusting.

lol. poppin pills on the couch, eating pizza, watching T2 was me last weekend

the darknet, you can get 100 tabs for like 200$ and resell them for 30 a pop if you aren't a pussy

>hydrocodone
lol nice toddler medicine, kid.