Should I Sup Forums? Also I haven't really followed any of the story lines involved, will I be left out of it?

Should I Sup Forums? Also I haven't really followed any of the story lines involved, will I be left out of it?

All you need to know is
>Steve Rogers has had his personal history altered by a sentient Cosmic Cube called Kobik and he now thinks he's always been a Hydra agent
>Nobody knows this, so he uses his position of trust to gain power and manipulate peolple
>Steve Rogers is now Director of SHIELD
>He's gonna take out the Red Skull and become leader of Hydra himself
>Zemo and the Masters of Evil are on Steve's side
>Steve wants to take control of Kobik in order to make the whole world be the way he thinks it should be

Don't read this trash. If you do, You're playing right into ((Their)) game.

Boycott Capeshit in all forms or the economy will crash & the country will fall.

I'm fucking tired of these "United we stand" or "Divided we fall" shit, it's been run into the ground and I feel like every big event has that shit as a motto.

No ignore it

The event will be good enough but it's going to ruin a lot of other comics.

>black bolt

ahahaha fuck off

who the fuck is that

They're the Bogdanoff twins. Quick rundown on them:
>Rothschilds bow to the Bogdanoffs
>control France with an iron fist
>own castles and banks all over the world
>direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
>will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)
>already have plans to live there
>own basically every DNA editing research facility on Earth
>first designer babies will be Bogdanoff Babies
>both brothers said to have 200+ IQ
>rumoured to possess psychic abilities

ah, got it, bad Sup Forums meme

>Marvel event
seriously, just pretend that shit is not real, don't even ACKNOWLEDGE it. if you do it you will enable marvel to keep doing even worst shit

PEOPLE, STOP BEING ENABLERS TO MARVEL'S SHIT BEHAVIOR.

Sup Forums, I know you're really happy that America and Britain made the dumbest possible decisions last year, but you need to fuck off back to your containment board.

In b4 HURR DURR Y U HATE CROSS-BOARD POSTING

Isn't there supposed to be a plot about Carol and the Chatari that's an allegory for immigration too?

I'll give this event credit, they are actually building to it for once. But I can't help but feel it'll be the young legacy heroes that will save the day.

Remove Black Bolt and Captain Marvel and we could've gotten a nice Secret War sequel.

I miss an espionage Marvel event. Much more grounded and better.

Fuck it. I gave up on Marvel after Secret Wars (2015). I'm done, they can do what they want with the characters. I've moved on to other companies.

Let the legacy characters win, and bring in a new Generation. Hickman was nice enough to provide a jumping off point for the rest of us.

All the cosmic characters are going to be busy on the outside of the wall fighting the chitauri, so they're not going to factor into what's going on on Earth with Steve taking over. They're just gonna get scenes of killing aliens en masse, which is where both Black Bolt and Carol shine.

Ah yes that. Steve Rogers is using a Chitauri Queen egg to attract the Chitauri fleet to Earth so that there will be a crisis that will justify him seizing power after solving the problem.
The immigrants are refugees fleeing from the Chitauri and going to the planet they think is safest.

Nah, Spencer hates young people.

The only way this can end to me is Zemo exposing Steve and fixing everything.

>exposing
Steve is coming out as Hydra in the first issue.

what in the royal FUCK is wrong with all of their poses
>they look like 3rd rate cosplayers paid to do a group jump

Secret War wasn't "grounded" at all and it didn't make any sense.