youtube.com/watch?v=fpTHrdemfQo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

the ring ruined my childhood

>kid
how old are you OP

Princess Mononoke

Uh huh...

Couldn't finish this movie as a child

nothing because my mom was a fucking helicopter parent who wouldn't let me watch anything remotely scary until I was like 16
can anybody else here relate?

The very idea of all the classic 80s horror movies (Elm Street, F13, Halloween, TCM, Child's Play, etc) scared the shit out of me as a kid and I remember having nightmares about them regularly most of my childhood despite never actually having seen any of the movies, just VHS tape covers and hearing from older kids about the movies. My mom let me rent the original Elm Street when I was 10 after I told her it was only PG and I remember laughing all the way through. Same with Child's Play, I was deathly terrified of Chucky growing up and when I watched the movie at 13 I just found it funny.

>american remake
child abuse

>you will never get genuinely scared by movies ever again
Take me back bros

Did you at least have the kino parent combination of super-strict overbearing mom and dad who let you do whatever when she wasn't around?

Kino

>tfw single mother
Just fuck my entire life up

does anyone remember this shit

youtube.com/watch?v=eavo08IXduQ

more like
>movies that you jacked it to
youtube.com/watch?v=9QAziV9r6HE

>as a kid

What the fuck that movie isn't very old are how underaged are you faggot you must be 12

Some found footage alien thing kind of like signs meets blair witch forget it's name

>mooom get me the superman video pleease
>youtube.com/watch?v=fpTHrdemfQo

Being this pathetic.

The Ring. The fucking close up scare of her in the closet HAUNTED me for a long ass time and I do mean haunted me. Fuck that shit.

Rewatched it a few years ago and it was incredibly boring and borderline terrible. What a garbage movie.

I was raised by a single mom too, who didn't let me "free range", but she was perfectly eager to take me to R-rated movies at 8 and buy M rated games at 10-11.

I think raising kids in a bubble like you - that's the reason why so many people of your gen are hysterical about trigger warnings and deplatforming at colleges. You grew up with a bubble, and you don't want anyone to burst it.

I hope you're able to come out of it now, and not be some SJW "soyboy" kid.

Ditto.

The Ring fucked me up. I couldn't watch the Grudge movies after that.

I saw Alien when I was maybe 5 or 6 and I've been seeing that eyeless cock-headed beast in every dark room, ever since.

>Not the spanish origial.

You need to leave

Wallace and Gromit: a close shave

The fact that I remember the full title is proof how traumatising that movie is

I was 6, still can't go in deep water