What went wrong?

What went wrong?

pandered to a minority that nobody gives a shit about.
The only minorities you can pander to are asians because white men with yellow fever would see it, and niggers because black people actually have a large enough population to make a movie profit

the protagonist dresses like a whore, but isn't one so people just get disappointed.

script by comitee

samefagging faggot. moana is disney kino

Literally what? Get out of the Sup Forums kool aid. The movie was entertaining. Great animation especially with the water physics and appearance, loved the heartwarming moment with Moana and her grandma's spirit. The only annoying thing I could think of were her animal "sidekicks". Even with the lampshading by Maui, the chicken really felt tacked on as cheap comic relief for 5 year olds.

>cheap comic relief for 5 year olds
The movie was made for them.

No, Disney movies aim to appeal to audiences of all ages.

Plenty of adults like stupid, cheap comic relief too.

This thread reminded me of how much I enjoyed this. Think I'll watch it tomorrow

>asians
>minority
Welcome to planet Earth, please enjoy your stay.

Not much hype for dumb islanders
Frozen 2 when

it was good up until the maui song then it just dragged on. the ending was not the big twist they were hoping for and i saw it coming a mile away. No 'let it go' tier song to attract the masses ad moana while an alright character doesnt have the appeal of other disney princesses, her out doesnt really 'pop' like anna's did in frozen. maui is just ugly to look at.

Good movie.

YOU'RE WELCOME!

it's an american, this people don't know what happens outside of their degenerate country, they believe in non-sensical shit like "white culture" and "black culture"

zootropia converted everyone to furries, strong womyn simply can't compete

I'm old now, but when I was a kid I would have not enjoyed Moana... she's ugly and the whole story was lame. Standard Cinderella and Snow White were great because they were romantic, Mulan was badass and cool, ...

She is ugly, fat and brown. No little girl wants to be her, they want to be Elsa, Rapunzel and Anna. Wish I was kidding,

OP is just mad because he lacks the intellectual capacity to consider the motherfucking coconut

nah

I meant brown little girls like hispanics.

Honestly anything is better than niggers even Hawaiians.

Shitskin, ugly feet, ugly face.
Honestly, zero interest to me.

THE WHAT

Because Asians are a minority in Yurop right? Get the fuck out of here.