Am I the only one that cringed the whole way through?

Am I the only one that cringed the whole way through?

>Her race speak English in cringe-tier faux Greek-English accents
>Gal Gadot's terrible acting
>Generic villain
>Shitty story

Glad I pirated this trash.

What did you expect? It's a comic book movie, it's called capeshit for a reason.

its super hero kino. like a diamond in the dc rough

hey it's a feminist film directed by a woman so that means it's good

What you are failing to understand is that movies are now being geared toward a different kind of audience. Women loved it and they made their money. Doesn't matter if a white boy like you didn't like it.

the chemistry between her and Pine was nice.

It was the worst movie I've seen all year. Just awful.

What chemistry? You mean the way he was pretending to understand what the fuck she's trying to say without subtitles?

>Wonder Woman's only good antagonists are the Olympians
>Write them all out of the movie except for one
>He's only onscreen for 10 minutes and has a goofy mustache the whole time

Fuck was that about

>forced to go see WW by GF
>have to endure old woman clapping and audibly cheering during every battle scene
The only people who I know who liked it are "girl power" chicks and cuck soyboys

something about some of you, retards, hating on this movie, makes it even better.

What makes Wonder Woman good? Didn't do anything new, female empowerment is already in Hollywood movies. And if we're going based on it as a DC vehicle, it's the most safe, bland and unremarkable of them all.

Lol, do you even have a rebuttal?

youre pathetic.
never seen people with such an agenda as hating these films

Only thing pathetic here is you defending Gal Gadot's "acting"
Models don't belong in Hollywood

This wouldn't happen if it was a movie about Captain Marvel/Carol Denvers.
They would write "best movie ever seen", "wonderful CGI", "perfect actors", "pure kino, best director" and so on.
Talk about cheap opinion leaders and influencers with ancient methods.

>meaningless buzzwords

>muh muhrvel

like clockwork

WW tried to distance themselves from captain America first avenger by setting it during ww1 but then portrayed the Germans as Nazis. Funny how one of the best DCEU films just copies marvel.

>like clockwork
not him but cant blame him thinking that. who else would be so obsessed of making all these hate threads

Because, unline other DCEU flicks, it didn't fuck up the basic storytelling tropes and was competent at the very least.

thought it was fun, don't really care past that.

I thought it was trash too. All the action scenes were hot garbage but I'm a marvel fag so I'm not reliable.

Now you can transform and rollout.

It was an ok movie. Pretty average, but enough to keep you entertained for a few hours.

Of course it naturally got heaps of praise because it's the first female led superhero movie, and you don't want to be the guy shitting on that.

If it had been a male character the movie would have had average reviews.

I honestly thought it was worse than most Marvel movies, and I fucking hate Marvel. Gadot is a seriously bad actress, it's shocking that critics are too afraid to call her out

Well, you know, (((critics))).

I wonder why the (((critics))) praised it. I guess we'll never know

I walked out before what I assume was the final act. That movie sucked so bad. It was like masterbating with a cheese grater. Slightly amusing, but mostly painful.

another fake meme created by chills

MoS was great, BvS was good enough, and JL was okay, but this one was legitimately terrible. It only got hype and good reviews because it has a female protagonist for once.

The first time I tried to watch it, I couldn't get past the battle at the island. The women were terrible, the story was straight from a movie aimed at 12 year olds, the battle was fucking retarded with all that useless jumping around in slow motion and bad tactics. However, it picks up once they get to london, but I think the part before them walking in on the meeting, where she's shopping, is probably the best part. Steve's useless multicultural team who did next to nothing the whole movie, the ebul natsees were overdone, the fights were just bad. Even her first scene in JL was bad. But then their target audience was womanchildren, so I guess I get it.

No, it was all so bad. There were so many plot holes. Even my wife was like wtf this movie is bad.

Also the Germans in WWI were some sort of evil nazi variation? I didn't understand ANY of it.

>I want to be an actor but I am not the right color
IT WAS the 1918 YOU WANTED TO bE A THEATRE ACTOR GO BACK TO YOUR FUCKING HOME COUNTRY CUNT?

>his people took muh land
What the fucking shit. The smoke signals too. The entire fucking thing was horrible.

Patty Jenkins Wonder Woman was the film responsible for me never reading and listening to any critics
and I've seen a strange pattern in Rotten since Get Out

fpbp

If you don't think Wonderwoman is one of the best examples of female excellence in acting and carrying a huge blockbuster in her solders, then you are a fucking misogynist you fucking pig

It was an absolutely massive pile of shit. I went in hoping for a film about Amazonians and Olympians, like some fucking God of War shit. Instead, it was some crappy WW1 film with loads of "so fierce, much strong, very beautiful" bollocks.

>we defeated Nazis once and we’ll defeat them again!!!

The movie was only watched by soyboys though.

It’s good because it makes white men “mad”. That’s their criteria for a good film. Lol

I didn´t cringe, i just got bored. I kind of understand the value of the movie whitin the current political context (and i say kind off because while there is been several movies and shows with strong better written and acted women i aknowledge they deserve to have an heroic like figure like Superman).

But other than that the movie was generic and boring. Lupin was a shit weak looking Hades, the "i am the weapon" thing was far too obvious, moments where stratched for no reason making the pacing horrible and Galgadot acting, while not terrible is nothing to call home about.

The movie is not "bad", just average whitin the super hero spectrum.
Then again i am dissapointed on almost every cape movie and i wasn´t expecting any better.

Don't forget about the twist:
>My plan had already been fulfilled to perfection but I still reveal myself so that there will be a final battle.

Also, don't worry about it. The only ones defending this disaster are DCucks trying desperate that one of "their" movies is good, feminists and people afraid to say what they think.