Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HMUDVMiITOU
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-08-15/congo-copper-deal-with-china-may-draw-2-billion-of-investment
youtube.com/watch?v=GbfVmzF7N4g
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coltan
twitter.com/AnonBabble

no one cares you massively lonely retard

>you massively lonely retard
holy shit, user, i haven't seen this much projection on Sup Forums for a while, do you want to talk about it?

What the fuck is that plant

I don't know but you're an eggplant

episode was gripping

I keep seeing this show come on in the middle of the law and order marathons that are always on, is it worth a watch?

Actually, this is the *only* show worth a watch right now.

It's terrible.

Name any better show right now

Lost

>do you want to talk about it?

t. literally aching for a friend to talk to.

>literally 'no u'ing my comment

You're both sad and pathetic autists as evidenced by your posts. Now go make up and do butt stuff.

Gotham and Mr Robot are the only enjoyable shows these days.

based leon is back

who?

Lost what? This isn't a ylyl you massive newfag

Nahaz out of nowhere.

I'm so glad the time travel bullshit has finally been dismissed.

We still have 3 episodes before the season ends, what do you want to see in them?

>Darlene dies
>Irving gets btfo
>Angela goes completely nuts
>mr robot and Elliot tag along to take down whiterose

>Darlene dies
Not until she's slept with Elliot

So Whiterose is uninstalling Philip?

top kek

What's Mr Robot's endgame now? He hates Whiterose for taking over his revolution so he'll take him/her down but will he still butt heads with Elliot afterwards?

So now the next big thing is what was the recipient and the content of twerking hijab grill.

Angela dying. I greatly dislike her. So far they've killed off almost all the characters I like (most recent episode was a twofer), would be nice to extinguish someone who has it coming and fully deserves it.

Time for her to finally pay the toll for coalburning

would u date crazy angela

Curb Your Enthusiasm

cheeky blinders

>Status: REDEEMED

How? The entirety of season 2 sucked.

Elliot wants to take revenge on white rose
Mr.Robot eggs him on
Tyrell starts working together with actual Elliot to also get revenge for taking him away from his life
The twist is that Mr.Robot's final plan is to nuke all rich people

That's what redeemed means, dumb shit
yes
Angela is a decent character though.
>twerking hijab grill
eh?
>time travel bullshit has finally been dismissed
It's just getting started

Not really. She got BLACKED.COM and you can't really compete with that.

frogfu getting blacked

I liked her before she did that, fucking disgusting cunt

I desperately want to see Whiterose get btfo

Who'd she fuck? I don't remember this

>implying mr frog ever had a bad episode

Wew

mr.ribbit

One night stand with some random nigger after she came back from a club, you just see her wake up with him in her bed then never seen again

I want to see his pussy little buttboy get forced into suicide. Funny how tough he talks when he's clearly the biggest pansy of all. Is he related to Whiterose or something?

Angela is a dumb, gullible bitch who has actively betrayed the two people in the world who love her the most to pursue hopeless, stupid causes. Those are pretty much two of her most defining character traits.

>twerking hijab grill
youtube.com/watch?v=HMUDVMiITOU
watch carefully

>is he related to whiterose
whiterose is him in drag

>there's an evil, scheming chinaman plotting general destruction behind the curtains for shady purposes

just like in my nineteenth century novels

No, I mean his servant boy who doesn't speak the English so good. Does he have a name? If so I can't remember it.

Based ribbit posters

You see him later. He was an FBI agent.

It's more true now than ever. Trump is a living meme of how the West is too dumb to see, I like how they worked the Trump angle into the storyline.

Joey BadA$$ is fucking great. One of the highlights of last nights episode

episodes prior to this one were consistently around a 6-7/10 level of quality

this last episode was amazing. straight 10/10. it was ridiculous how much it jumped. before the episodes were shaky in focus, this one was razor sharp.

>price getting butthurt after being btfo

I like how they redpilled plebs about false flag to incite war with Iran and how ((rich people)) get away with everything

how many layers of irony are you on right now?
I may or may not, ironically or unironically, even agree or not with you, you know
just tell me because I can't anymore

>tfw you get told your wife's dead and that she was also fucking some random guy cus she couldnt wait for you to get back and he's the reason she's dead

Nirvanna the Band the Show

yea, i liked the night rider theme kicked on when he was talking about it

>tfw LIKE A DAMN FIDDLE

I stopped watching after season one. It took 4 episodes to crack a hash with Hydra. Most "hacking" is full of shit.

JUST hack my shit up

eh

They still tried to slide the "trump is retard" meme, now the "muslims are victims of false flags (not that they haven't been)" and some other similar shit but in general this new season has some libtard shit in it. However, I try to look past that, the show is really great.

Mr.Robot and Eliot will deffo team up to take down Whiterose

I'm oddly arroused by this.

I want to see one episode where FBI girl dies a slow and painful death

Member Knight Rider? I member! xD

I was really hoping they wouldnt of crashed the car and the nigger would have been left there to starve and die

why do the chinks want the congo?

theres a fuckton of oil in congo

Portal to ladyboy dimension

wtf i love the congo now

rare earth minerals, for the manufacturing of microchips and other electronics

Taking it over is not as sci-fi as it sounds

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-08-15/congo-copper-deal-with-china-may-draw-2-billion-of-investment

Trump is a retard though.

It's excellent, and you probably watch The Flash or NCIS so stfu.

Official thread theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=GbfVmzF7N4g

>Coltan (short for columbite–tantalite and known industrially as tantalite) is a dull black metallic ore from which the elements niobium and tantalum are extracted. The niobium-dominant mineral in coltan is columbite (after niobium's original American name, columbium), and the tantalum-dominant mineral is tantalite.[1]

>Tantalum from coltan is used to manufacture tantalum capacitors, used in electronic products. Coltan mining has been cited[2][3] as helping to finance serious conflict, for example the Ituri conflict in the Democratic Republic of Congo.[4][5][6]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coltan

So, how much libtard virtue-signaling is in this season? The last season didn't had that much but that was pre-election and I'm kinda worried considering that E-mail is being a huge faggot this year. Don't want to go in and find a Fight Club'd AHS.

why the fuck is angela so important to whiteroses plan i dont get it

So Whiterose is going to teach Don's boss one of her lessons right? He's not kept Don under control like Price failed with Angela.

Hardly any, surprisingly, other than one random new character saying he didnt like trump but that was it

She isn't, whiterose used her to fuck with Price, didn't you watch the last episode?

and that character was also a dumb fuck, so

Unironically this, but ironically.

>tfw loved season 2
>tfw it's been completely exonerated by the pure kino that is season 3

Feels fucking good man.

Also, Darlene is totally getting Trenton's deadman's switch email, right?

best girl? yes, best girl

so whiterose killed all those thousands of ppl because
>he had to said twice
?

That's not Darlene

Losing her and Joanna in the same season reeeeeEEEEEEEE

darlene is fucking repulsive

>tfw to smart for Mr. Robot

She looks a lot better with a bullet in her head

That smile is fucking adorable

Suprisingly not a lot. References to Trump are used sparingly but are definitely effective. Eliot has a full-blown autism attack over him but its done in a self-aware way which puts the blame onto the voters rather than the POTUS himself. Whiterose also suggests him as the ideal candidate, probably because his incompetence provides an effective veil for the dark army's plans, as pointed out

Whiterose broke Angela's brain and made her actually believe that this is all in service of time travel

virtue signaling is not a negative

stop trying to make it a negative thing you fucking conservatard

No retard.

White Rose asked the E-Corp CEO to do one fucking job and he failed, if this nigga did his job properly then only 1 building should've been destroyed but since he fucked up thanks to Angela and his retardation White Rose has to destroy 71 buldings.

This was all the E-Corp CEO's fault.

>best girl
>not frogfu
get out

whos frogfu? the only frogfu i know is meera reed

This. We just had to strap in for the long haul, boys. I have a feeling that people will be much kinder to season 2 upon rewatching

i rewatched s2 before this season started. i still don't really like it, it's mostly filler.