The only CN original airing on the channel next week is Gumball everything else is either TTG...

>The only CN original airing on the channel next week is Gumball everything else is either TTG, acquired shows or live action movies

Is CN dead Sup Forums ?

Good Lord...

What's with all the fucking Gumball?
Did the Gumball Bomb really give it this much of a boost?

lets see...I think non TTG and gumball total air time seems to be 22 hours and 6am to 8pm is 14 hours. times 7....

76 hours of TTG and Gumball.

why the fuck do they air diary of a wimpy kid movies so much

Screamball and TTG get better ratings than SU premieres at this point. Sad.

That's what happens when you change a shows timeslot but don't air any advertisements. We just had a month of new weekly episodes and literally none of them got even a single ad. For yesterdays episode they made an ad for the TTG rerun right before and the PPG episode after but never even mentioned the new SU episode in between.

I for one thank CN that it's Gumball and not more TTG the self-proclaimed, "Your New Favorite Show,"

whats CN endgame with this?
seriously.

YAMERRROOOOOOO!

Not Gumball's fault it is simply a superior show to Crying Filler Universe. I'm glad.

Is this fucking real?

Anal fuck all the old fans and keep them lock in Adult Swim.

Maximum profit based on charts.

The TELEVISION is dead.
Please join the rest of the modern world in the 21st century.
Maybe find some action genre anime and make your own god damn block of toonami, not just rebranding adult swim's anime block.

FUCK THIS NETWORK

I'M GOING TO MY ASSHOLE

There's still The Loud House and Samurai Jack is returning tonight don't go full idiot on us just yet user.

Well, Gumball is better that TTGO, but it's still a shit schedule

What else is there on CN(not Adult Swim) that's new? Oh yeah: NOTHING ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!

This can't be real, can it?

Well if those are literally the only fucking things you play no shit they'll get better ratings than a show with an irregular schedule

Son this is reality, this is the 3rd dimension, the waking world, real life, etc.

Does this mean Sup Forums is going to start hating on Gumball for over exposure as well?

>someone is actually paid to come up with that grid

Miss me yet?

>love Gumball because it's the best show on TV at the moment
>actually getting tired of it
I hope that OK KO is good.

i want a GOOD ceo, not jew snyder or bitchstina miller

>live action movies
Hold on a minute... they STILL air live action stuff?

What went right?

NOTHING AT ALL

You'd think that with all the money they aren't spending on original programming for their daytime block, they'd funnel at least some of it into Adult Swim so all of the shows there don't have to fight over whose turn it is to have an actual budget.

Where is that from?

>Please join the rest of the modern world in the 21st century
Nah, I live in the rural South, I'm not getting assfucked with having to buy loads of broadband from one company. Cable is all I can afford, but it's cheap and since I've been their customer for a long time, I get benefits.

That's the problem with spamming.

I like Gumball too, but all of this, at once? Nah man, that's just sickening.

they will ALWAYS AIR live action, simply because it's for kids and has animations in between so it's totally fine and doesn't mean CN Real still lingers on through live action movie reruns

>buzzwords

Hey, there's Powerpuff Girls once

Can they at least get some new movies? Do kids even still give a shit about Diary of a Wimpy Kid?

How can SU fans even compete?

Better than those Flinstones marathons

>the white boy is a fucking faggot
What did Rebecca Sugar mean by this?

Oh god. I completely blocked those out of my memory. I had just remembered those Scooby Doo marathons instead.

I don't know what's sadder. The fact that every day of the week is the exact same thing. The fact that this a improvement over week long TTGO marathons. The fact that Reboot PPG is still a thing.

He's a jew, how many times does this have to be said

>just read Monday's schedule
For nearly an entire fucking day, they are airing three cartoons. Only THREE!

I have an idea for a cartoon about three gay-acting 10 year old boys. They believe walking to the toilet is a waste of time, so they just pee their pants whenever they need to go.