>1,122 days until Avatar 2

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/text/days until Avatar 2/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

BASED BASED BASED
YOU GIVE ME HOPE IN THIS DARK WORLD

wrong

>unoriginal story line
>lazy CGI (alien animals are just Earth animals with an extra set of limbs)
>predictable ending
>characters are caricatures and cartoonish
>acting is terrible
>boring as hell

Someone explain this based meme in reply to the avatarposter please?

ah-bloo-bloo

>waaaaahhh avatar sux!!!

You can't keep this up.

Ah yes, the old if you don't like this thing you must like this other thing that I think is terrible but diametrically opposed to the thing which I like.

Why is Avatar criticized for the same qualities Marvel is praised for?

>>boring as hell
Boredom is a symptom of low attention span, low attention span is a symptom of infantilism, infantilism is a symptom of bad genes, bad genes are a symptom of delayed evolution.

James Cameron whether you like it or not push the envelope on his technophilia when it comes to film. Abatap 2 is rumoured to be an underwater movie set in space.

>Abatap 2 is rumoured to be an underwater movie set in space.
kek

huge bubble of water floating through space. make it happen CAMERON

BASED
A
S
E
D

J I M
I
M

C A M E R O N
A
M
E
R
O
N

It was 1122 yesterday

for you

To be fair, that description better suits The Force Awakens. But of course you'll disagree.

I want to fuck that blue chick

You live in Sydney faggot? Wanna meet up and fight?

Unbased you're wrong

Based "GET OUT" poster

I literally opened Sup Forums just to check and post on this thread

BASED

So what will be the plot for Space Pocahontas 2? Will they visit Nu-Earth?

underwater stuff

>It seems by now that James Cameron has spent more time talking about his forthcoming four Avatar sequels than he's actually spent making them.

>What's clear, however, is that the filmmaker has big plans to make his sequels just as much of a technical feat as the first one was upon its release back in 2009.

>While he's certainly made this clear over the past year (for example, he wants people to watch the films in glasses-free 3D), Cameron has revealed the Avatar sequels will be set apart by something which has taken his team a year and a half to just figure out: underwater motion-capture technology - something he claims has “never been done before.”

>“We’re doing it,” he told Collider ahead of the 20th anniversary of his film Titanic. “It’s never been done before and it’s very tricky because our motion capture system, like most motion capture systems, is what they call optical base, meaning that it uses markers that are photographed with hundreds of cameras.

Didn't read lol

>Glasses free 3D
For a person that never could enjoy 3D because of my own pair of correctional glasses all I can say is THANK YOU BASED CAMERON.

Are you gonna have the Thanksgiving Bowl at Avatar Land?

BASED!

based "You can't keep this up" poster

blue Zoe > green Zoe

this has been your threadly reminder

>Glasses free 3D
Have fun damaging your eyes. There already exists no glasses 3D on the Nintendo 3DS and it is a pain to stare at the screen

If it's only you making these posts then good on you

based

Thank you based avatar poster you keep me going

ah-bloo-bloo

I have a truly amazing nostalgic memory with Avatar. I had 2 friends from grade 10 over one weekend night, they hadn't seen Avatar yet. When these friends came over, we would usually play World of Warcraft together in my parents basement rec room and bust out a bong and weed once we heard the parents go to bed. This one time though, we shut off the video games, put Avatar in the big screen, we each took a few "DUDE, WEED" hits out of the bong, and we had one hell of an immersive movie experience. I had seen the movie a few times prior, but I enjoyed the movie in that moment so much more. Both my friends were blown away by the movie and we couldn't stop talking about it afterwords.

how was it like to experience Neytiri while doing the ebin green smoke drug?

BASED
But wasn't it 1,122 days yesterday too? I just checked and 1,122 is the real amount so what the hell?

Bump

we did it bros

our man is living in the future

>it's a BASED thread
nicely done OP

truly based. Jim would be proud lads

I LOVE IT

based!

Assuming he does finish the entire saga. It would be retroactively seen as a standalone technical juggernaut facing the threat of a cinematic universe. Its literally blockbuster technophile auteur vs whole entire comic book film companies.

please tell me this babe is in the sequels
>that "bra"

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/text/days until Avatar 2/
HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

BASED First Disciple keeping an eye on things. The robust network must be maintained diligently.

based and epic thread

best thread on Sup Forums and only reason I haven't killed myself. have a good thanksgiving avatar roster you give me a reason to live in this cruel world . i am truly thankful and have reached comfy levels that I never thought imaginable.

Bump.

fucking hell lads more than 3 years to go? im probably going to be dead by then why the fuck is he taking so long

lets discuss how cute Neytiri is!

Perfection takes time. Jim has literally trained children to act underwater for this epic. 3D glasses won't even be needed, and it's gonna break 4 billies.

the day we have 1 day until avatar 2 is the day my life will be complete

BASED JIM is using 3D technology from the Nintendo 3DS............... ermmmmmmm no.

they are creating a completly new 3D experience.

i 'member before Avatar came out people were like "hahahha 3D LOL. never ever dood. buying glasses for a movie?? lulz!"

made for breeding

no way that's real

Thank you a million times over, can't wait to see it in theaters

I'm going to marry a Navi!

based "based "You can't keep this up" poster" poster

but which one? They have many fine women

I'd love to marry Neyney but I respect Jake too much to do that

He's been planning these since the first one came out. Why the hell did he wait a decade?

well that's why the have so many fine women, such as the sporty qt

Post more.

BASED

Gives me hope desu

It is. It's from the future

this isnt real is it lmao. "lets celebrate our story about humans being cunts and killing the natives with a dish celebrating people being cunts and killing the natives"

>tfw no tall small titted blue alien gf

well technically they are fucking huge, considering your size against hers.

large and firm, practically made to rest your head on. You even get to listen to her steady heart-beat

oh shut up :(((

what's the matter? You don't want a large blue woman to cuddle with?

yes but I will never have it, that's why I'm crying.

8 years ago this was peak performance, now it looks like a fukken ps2 game

that V shape on the dude is ridiculous.

Its too bad that Cameron went with hideous nigger lips. He was clearly aiming for space catgirls and messed it up

it's ok, I know that feel. That's why I'm eager to see avatar 2 so I can experience more na'vi

na'vi have V shaped upper bodies. That's just how it is

based

>if you ever get bored you’re infantile
no
>being infantile is always bad
no
>delayed evolution
fake and gay

fuck off broscience retard

based

>Avatar released 8 years ago
Time flies

I don't wanna tain tbased avatar threads by feeding Sup Forumscucks but how are Navi lips ""nigger"".

Fact: Neytiri hates niggers

>tfw no giant blue na'vi gf to pick me up and carry me around

so they modeled nipples on the underage na'avi females too right?

just saying

kindly fuck off

I think only Neytiri has modeled nipples, if you look at that red-painted babe you'll see that her outfit shouldn't cover her nipples

>it's a Sup Forums ruins something good episode
Well, it was good while it lasted, guys.