Stinz Storytime

Okay, this is it, volume 3, issue 9. The last tale of Stinz, at least chronologically speaking. There's a few more stories left out there, but I don't have 'em.

Previous thread: All the Stinz stuff I have is in here:
mega.nz/#F!FIsGjRqI!agUaaMKQ8F-t42fTjOkIGw

Come on, load! Stupid captcha.

She is never gonna get married at this rate.

Or hey, maybe she will?

Bullet + water? Uh oh.

Well, I guess that went better than it could have, but they're still boned.

Put that thing down, already!

Whoa, shit!

Turning a mouse into a horse, eh? Kilan's pretty good at figuring out the new rules.

And that's all, folks. In a few minutes, artwork from Donna Barr's friends fill out this issue.

WUT

Oops. Skipped 54.

I guess I need to find those Desert Peach books, but finding scans of this stuff is not easy.

Damn, Donna, you weird.

But in a fascinating way.

Fuckin' sweet.

I remember when Dubya insisted Iraq was totally in on everything and had WMDs and shit.

And that's it, I'm all out of Stinz.

thanks OP

Bump

Thanks, OP.

Thanks for the read, shame there isn't any more, as I was really curious as to what happened to that other face horse from yesterday. But I guess nothing is better than the slap dash ending that this episode turned out to be. (really? just ending that whole ark with Stinzle and that crazy uncle with a hand wave?)

Well, there's more stories than what I posted, and I think it even continues after this, but I don't have any of that. This is all I've been able to find digging around various comic scan archives.

bump