/who/ - Doctor Who General

Series 11 edition

PREVIOUSLY

Other urls found in this thread:

tardis.wikia.com/wiki/Tom_(The_Day_of_the_Doctor)
a.co/9azPAwA
twitter.com/daytimesnaps/status/933684288540823552
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

looks like pure kino already

i laughed audibly when i saw kris

thanks user

giants causeway is unironically kino

Who the fuck is this Judy trip?
I don't like him.

I love the cute little hardcover booklet it comes with, I can't wait for it to come in the mail

Last adjustments...

>Buying a physical copy of a Big Finish audio so it can arrive a month after you listened to the digital copy and then never touching the physical version
Explain this, /who/

not bad, he needs the ballsack chin though.

Does anyone have a transparent version of Jodie in her outfit? Ive gotta go now but it would be very appreciated

Post yfw Jeff, Mrs. Angelo, Liz 10, Churchill, Bracewell, Danny Boy, Father Octavian, Angel Bob, The Dream Lord, the villagers from The Hungry Earth, Vincent Van Gough, Bill Nighy, Craig & Sophie and Stormageddon, Amy's parents, Kazran and frozen girl, Canton, Nixon, Captain Avery, Auntie, Uncle, House, Miranda Cleaves, Kovarian, Colonel Manton, Hitler, the Tesselecta crew, George and his dad, the Minotaur, the Arwells, Dalek Prime Minister, the Dinosaurs gang, the Shakri, Man With Chips, singing Akhaten girl, David Warner, Professor and psychic lady from Hide, the robo junker bros, Thomas Thomas, emperor Ewok, Clarence the Serial Killer, Tasha Lem, Half-Face, Journey Blue, Robin Hood, Karabraxos, Psi, Saibra, fake Matt Smith, captain Abortion, Perkins, Rigsy, the Fots, the girl in the tree, Seb, Shona, Dav, Bors, Cass, Lunn, Bennet, Beard Vikings, Lenny the Lion, Sam Swift, Rassmussen, Rassilon, Ramone, Bill's trendy friends, Blue Peter, the Pope, the Female Pope, Donald Trump, Alpha Centauri, Jorj, and Nardole's cougar gf come back at Christmas

this is all in one episode btw

Happy Thanksgiving /who

We'll have to refer back to this when S11 has aired and see how on the mark it was

>fake Matt Smith
you forgot his non-smith precursor, man who runs to clara in tdotd to tell her she has a phone call from her doctor

And the 54th Anniversary, too!

needs a hearse and a bradley walsh in burglar outfit

Oh shit, that's a glaring omission
I remember before Series 8 there were unironically serious rumours that he'd be a companion

The last 15 seconds of the episode are just a super fast slide show with one of these characters on each frame, just so Moffat can say he got them all in.

tardis.wikia.com/wiki/Tom_(The_Day_of_the_Doctor)
just looking at the name 'tristan beint' triggered flashbacks

Oh Clara ooh na na

>become a hot woman
>dress like a retard
lmao

plays with legos

It is! It's Belle and I's anniversary too (According to her,I say it's the 19th but what do I know?)15 years! Happy Birthday Doctor Who!

Don't talk about Kris like that.

Nah, that's not me
Act like a wasteman that's not me
Sex any girl nah that's not me
Lips any girl nah that's not me
Yeah, I used to wear Gucci
I put it all in the bin cos that's not me
True, I used to look like you
But dressing like a mess? Nah that's not me

The best kind of delusional fan is the one that likes 13's outfit because the Doctor apparently doesn't know how to dress like a woman so she wears something completely unappealing and low effort

Ableist too? Fuck off

Wasn't the Doctor only supposed to be able to have 12 forms? I thought they said that he was limited to a set number of regenerations.

>all the male doctors had high effort clothing

Rewatch the last 5 minutes of Time of the Doctor. It's a shit episode and the rest of it isn't worth watching but it explains how there's more regenerations.

They sorted that in Matt Smith's final episode. It turned out that because of the secret Doctor from the 50th anniversary, and David Tennant's fakeout regeneration in 2008, he'd hit the limit early. After nearly dying of old age, he got granted a new cycle by the Time Lords as a present for saving their arses.

Oh shit don't let Neo know you said that!

>rewatch
that user obviously hasn't watched it in the first place or kept up with the show for years

Happy Anniversary to the two of you as well, Cloister!

All the male Doctors at least had something that looked decent. Even the fashionably awful 6 outfit was interesting to look at. This is just a bland shirt with suspenders and a decent jacket.

We've only seen one picture of it from one angle with bad lighting. It's pointless judging it until we see it in action.

>It's a shit episode
It's high quality latter-day Moffkino. It's just a little messy, that's all.

I'll pass it along! Thank you Edgy!

I liked it when he sloppily tried to wrap up all the plotlines that he had no plan for, that was a real highlight for me. All the shitty foreshadow lines being forced to have a conclusion was also nice. But my favourite bit was when he copied the Rose shit from Parting of the Ways to fill out 60 minutes.

Those are legitimate grievances, sure. Still love the ep though!

>sloppily tried to wrap up all the plotlines that he had no plan for

the arc was supposed to be an entire series long, done for series 8, but Matt left early.

>when he copied the Rose shit from Parting of the Ways to fill out 60 minutes.
I don't remember Clara turning into a Time God.

I remember you mentioning something about setting up a US account if you're from the UK... what did you mean by that?

user, Clara's purpose in that story is to be abandoned by the Doctor and then come back in time for him to regenerate. How is that not Rose from Parting of the Ways? She also convinces the Time Lords to give the Doctor a magic regeneration that kills off all the enemies who were supposedly waiting to kill the Time Lords. Wait, why were the Time Lords scared of coming out? They could just come out and regenerate to kill all the Daleks.

I don't remember Clala summoning her friends and family to help her break open the TARDIS after getting a sad holographic message from the Doctor either, desu.

weaponized regeneration pisses me off to no end really

a.co/9azPAwA

I'm in!

When are we streaming An Unearthly Child?

Set it up via amazon.com as opposed to amazon.co.uk . You put your non tracky name in and address as normal. For whatever reason it's been difficult making purchase in the past outside of one's country of origin.

>How is that not Rose from Parting of the Ways?
Rose just realized that she loved the Doctor and actually tried to come back by opening tardis with a crane.

The Doctor ditches Clara with the tardis right after she steps out.

>She also convinces the Time Lords to give the Doctor a magic regeneration .
Yeah and Rose made the doctor waste a good incarnation by having him absorb all the time energy by kissing her. That's totally what Clara did

>Wait, why were the Time Lords scared of coming out?
Because they couldn't come out watch the episode again.

>Yeah and Rose made the doctor waste a good incarnation by having him absorb all the time energy by kissing her.
...What?

You don't remember user? He didn't kiss her for no reason

Adding it to the copy pasta! I have the doctor whooves bank on our wishlist too

So when submitting your lists, just grab the 13/14 digit code after /wishlist/ in the URL.
Id est Edgy's: 17514VADVEQIM

It's a cute little bank :) I remember when the crystal version of the funko vinyl was going for like 50 something bucks too. I love that it's his canonical name, dunno how they get away with it.

I'm obsessed with EVA model kits at the moment for some reason. Maybe Guys With an Art Degree could give me tips on painting one of them if I have to.

I fatted her!

i have no problem dating fat chicks, but their personalities are either "im fucking hot and i know it bitch" or "am i pretty? tell me im pretty? i hate being fat :( "

Put an Irish giant in the background

>doctor can't let the time lords back because he's scared the dalek spaceships above the planet will immediately kill all the time lords
>time lords give the Doctor a big regeneration
>doctor kills all the daleks above the planet
>time lords leave and don't come into the universe now it's safe
>doctor spends some time looking for Gallifrey so he probably wants to go home
>time lords are somehow able to send a will to the Master who delivers it to the Doctor
>will takes him to Gallifrey which is apparently locked off from the rest of the universe
>the first thing he does now he's home is rescue Clara and leave
>Doctor is able to take a regular TARDIS straight from Gallifrey back to the normal universe
>Doctor is scared of Time Lords despite having enough influence to kick Rassilon off the planet
>Time Lords only following him because he has memories of Clara and some hybrid bullshit
>Loses his memories of Clara
>doesn't return to Gallifrey now it's safe for him even though he has previously shown that he does want to go back there
But he played the guitar on a tank, that's pretty epic xd

did she say she was disabled for being fat

I don't understand the point you're trying to make with this post user

>time lords leave and don't come into the universe now it's safe
They did though. They just did it at the end of the universe out of everyone's range.

>time lords are somehow able to send a will to the Master who delivers it to the Doctor
No. I'm sorry you've fucked this up completely. The Doctor always owned his confession dial. It was one of the things the Time Lords needed to procure when they captured him in Face The Raven (Ashildr says this explicitly), in order to force him inside it.
That's enough for now I think

Hello user how are you today?

I'm tempted to make a page for the Dr(((Who))) poster, too bad im too lazy

>Doctor is able to take a regular TARDIS straight from Gallifrey back to the normal universe
But he didn't even use his Tardis to get to Gallifrey.

>Time Lords only following him because he has memories of Clara and some hybrid bullshit.
No, they were following because he fucked their shit up and was going to punish him for it.
They even said in the episode after certain point they go after him.

....She really doesn't suit blue lipstick

Does anyone?

twitter.com/daytimesnaps/status/933684288540823552 Is /Who/ looking forward to seeing him in TARDIS?

The new Pan's Labyrinth sequel looks a bit low budget

*In the. Sorry, tired

I'd still fuckin' watch it.

The regular TARDIS is the one they steal from Gallifrey and that Clara and Me have at the end of the episode.

The Time Lords aren't going to punish him for anything. Rassilon tried to have him shot and he was able to tell Rassilon to fuck off so it's pretty obvious they don't have any power over him.
Then why was it a problem at all that the Doctor couldn't bring them back during the episode if they were just going to go to some corner away from everything?

I probably have fucked up the will thing, I haven't seen Face the Raven since it aired but when I saw MA/WF a few months ago, it had something about a will I assumed was related to how he got to Gallifrey.

Happy anniversary!!! 15 years is a huge achievement :)

I am adamant that Moffat should have ignored the regeneration limit and just powered through with the regeneration into 12. Before the episode, fans widely believed that the regeneration limit was fiction, hence 10's 507 regeneration comment in SJA. Moff practically invented a problem for himself to solve; if he hadn't, it have given him some time to squeeze in more of the Tasha-Lem-series-that-never-was. Regardless, it was nice of him to establish that the Doctor's new regeneration cycle is indefinitely long, so no future showrunner will be particularly bound to a "searching for a new cycle" story unless they want to.

how much budget does the show have now? cranes are very expensive to hire out.

>why was it a problem at all that the Doctor couldn't bring them back during the episode if they were just going to go to some corner away from everything?
In the episode, they were planning to materialise from out of the crack. They shut the crack because they realised they needed to try again somewhere less risky. Just because the Doctor managed to nuke the Daleks with his regeneration didn't mean it was a good idea to just pop out right where everyone was still looking.

Congrats, Cloister!

oi don't talk shit about dyed hair

>daily reminder.jpg
In what context would this be a daily reminder? Is this some /r9k/ thing?

I changed its name to "reminder"

Why?

They should've hired a heron then.

probably even less than it had before

tfw we always get Anglos as Irish descent as Doctors and companions but Irish people aren't in BBC quotas because we're now considered white.

Fuck you Paul McGann, Capaldi, McCoy and Tom and Bradley Walsh.

Then why didn't he just tell them to go somewhere safer and try again? Your explanations make the characters' decisions make even less sense.

Because the point you raised made sense

DAD

According to rumours Chibnall asked the BBC to raise the shows budget from 800 thousand per episode to 2.5 million.

Which rumours were those?

Is it really true BBC didn't make series 8-9 action figures because they believed nobody would buy them because capaldi is ''old'' every single Capaldi figure i've seen online gets sold out within hours.

Should I buy it /who/ ?

It's because the show's popularity plummeted after series 6 and no children want to pretend that they're Peter Capaldi walking around a castle for 40 minutes

even though that's a perfectly reasonable amount given that most shows on netflix are like at minimum 3 million per episode, i somehow doubt bbc respects doctor who enough to give it even a slightly decent budget

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAA

JUST WAT

>every single Capaldi figure i've seen online gets sold out within hours.
Wouldn't that be a logical consequence of them reducing the supply of Capaldi figures?