ITT: Horrible Shows / Movies You Used To Unironically Like

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X3-hOigoxHs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I always had a great taste.

I used to binge watch That 70s Show. Feelsbadman

Family Guy and Tim and Eric

Holy shit I came here to post this exact thing. Why are they so scared of Red? He never does shit

Breaking Bad

Doctor Who.
I'm ashamed to no end.

He's a prick that loves to run his mouth

He was a hardassed vietnam vet. He didn't have to do anything. Just acting scary and authoratative was enough.

He was a ww2 and Korean war vet

Resident Evil

He's a grizzled old man and they're a bunch of skinny high schoolers, hard to see why they would take him seriously.

First three seasons were pretty decent. Then it jumped the shark.

Honestly he probably beat the shit out of his kids if we're going to be blunt. Those were the days after all

>jumped the shark
you mean became /ourshow/
youtube.com/watch?v=X3-hOigoxHs

There are a shitload of mediocre but occasionally funny comedy shows in the past 10-15 years that only lasted for 1 seasons either because of network politics (earlier), or because soft cunts got offended and ratings/reviews plummeted, but I kinda liked.

>Undergrads
>Unsupervised
>Chozen
>Pacific Heat
>Legends of Chamberlain Heights

All these /our moments/ are from the first seasons, though. You actually proved my point.

This was okay for all of two seasons before they decided to turn it into Friends with wikipedia articles sewn into the dialogue.

oh right

hahaha ugly teenage girl tier.

First few seasons anyway, then it got relegated to background noise before being turned off after a few minutes on the last two seasons.

How i met your mother.

I used to laugh so fucking hard and feel with the characters during emotional bits. The worst thing is i would try to act like Barney, people probably thought i was a fucking retard. I was embarrassingly old for this to happen, i was like 17.

That 70s Show's comfiness makes up for the mediocre laughs.

Yeah he pretty clearly beat his kids or at least just Eric. They're not going to show that onscreen for obvious reasons.

Scrubs

Some user said this was nerd blackface

Did anyone else not enjoy HIMYM? My friends all watched it together and even in a group I couldn't force myself to laugh.

Better off Ted should be added to the list, pretty decent for laughs actually.

It would be, but there are people who actually act like that. Insufferable jackasses, yeah, but they exist.
I fucking hate this show so much Jesus Christ.

Scott Kurtz.
He's made a webcomic since the 90s.

He sorta became friends with Wil Wheaton through penny arcade and a public d&d game, so Wil Wheaton responded to it defending the show since he's on it.
Since then Wil Wheaton has decided that Kurtz is an evil man and won't have anything to do with him.

>Scott Kurtz.
nevermind he just retweeted it

Doctor Who

"thanks for spreadin that around" jeez you could HEAR the passive aggressive whinyness out from that tweet.
How can somebody be such a little bitch?

He works on TBBT show how can you be surprised

The media knows nice guys just want pussy, what didn't this moron get?

He was the only father figure in their life that tried to lay down any authority, and he laid it down hard. Eric had to listen because he relied on his parents, and the rest did not want to be banned from the house or just deal with truly being on Reds permanent bad side
Also this to a degree

I didn't think it was mediocre though

I liked this show for the first few seasons. It at least felt like something different with some jokes that did make me laugh. Then it started to drift instead standard relationship shit, the laugh track which I could ignore before became too much, and the "nerd" humor felt more forced

>highschool physics teacher used to play episodes of this in class
>he said he was the only tv show worth watching
I didn't mind it, anything for an excuse to not do any work. Can't say I ever thought it was great or anything.

Let's see, I really don't have much
>watched all the Simpsons back in 2007 when I was grinding in RuneScape. Got bored somewhere around season 20, even though I couldn't say why, too young
>watched a bunch of shitty Disney shows with friends when I was young as well
>hate pone now, but only because lack of Faust, still think the early seasons are maximum comfy

That's pretty much it. I really didn't watch much TV growing up, played video games instead, and I've always had a fairly low tolerance for boredom and soap opera tier writing

The Simpsons, Seasons 15 And Up.

Nah. Tim and Eric was good, faggot.

Now go watch your Rick & Morty.