Flash the fastest man alive? Ridiculous...

Flash the fastest man alive? Ridiculous. Everyone knows that Superman is not only the strongest man alive but also the fastest man alive.

He's not human

Indeed.

>alien is a man

ok

Maybe, but superman can't help but destroy every window within 10 miles when he goes supersonic. Supes ain't got speedforce.

This.

superman wasn't trying

B-8

>friend is literally running himself to death
You aren't trying

Everyone knows that Superman is a faster flier than a runner.

Yeah, but then Flash died and became a lot faster.

he is because he is literally fueled by the physical property of speed, Alien physiology can only get you so far, hell magic based speed of a freaking god was barely enough enough to chatch him.

stay mad, flashcuck

>flying

Superman can only achieve a similar speed to the flash in the void of space and even then that is not faster than post speed force Flash, hell Superboy Prime is silver age levels of broken yet he also couldn't defend himself against the flashes. The thing is unless you are talking about a time stoper like Zoom no other speedster in the DC universe can top a speed force user.
Hell Wally here literally beated instant teleportation.

Superman is about on par with Jay Garrick, and even then Jay easily edges him out if he saps Supes' kinetic energy.

are you having a giggle, mate?

Wally having to absorb the entire speedforce just to beat prime in a race

>yet he also couldn't defend himself against the flashes
prime catching wally, jay and bart off guard, in a fight. At the same time.

Not to fucking mention he escaped the speed force anyway.

God I hate flashfags sometimes. Why straight up lie? What do you get out of it

Aren't these covers designed to be misleading?

>Silver/Bronze Age

Superman is faster. Flash needs the cosmic treadmill to break the time barrier while Superman can do it instantaneously. Speed Force isn't invented yet.

>Modern Age

Speed Force invented. Flash becomes god of physics and leaves everyone in the dust.

yet both Earth 1 and 2 superman combined weren't fast enough to re-banish Prime into the speed force
And regardless how much speed force it takes to do those feats the point is no version of superman is as fast as that.
also i like how you call this people flashfags when you are clearly gasping straws against this simple concept that this user explained and anyone with a passing knowledge of DC should already know by now.

>Supefags want him to be faster than the speedster known for being the fastest man alive

Is there a more insufferable fanbase?

>And regardless how much speed force it takes to do those feats the point is no version of superman is as fast as that.

Sure there is.

If you get to give the flash access to all the speedforce, then I get to give Superman 100 gorrillion years in a blue star.

No, he's just "faster than a speeding bullet". Many things are.

yes. Hulk fans. Diehard batfags. Dragonball fans from 'insert pacific islander country here'.

>No, he's just "faster than a speeding bullet".

I bet you think the Hulk is the most powerful character in fiction, too.

>implying a blue star increase superman speed more
it doesn't even do that, are you even an actual superman fan or just trolling? Action Comics arc on Bizarro World stablished blue sunlight only give supes the ability to give humans temporal powers through his heath vision, beside that, it makes no difference to the rest of his powers.

no you're right, it doesn't give him more speed, per say.

it does however give him a faster/bigger charge. Which can be converted to speed.

>it does however give him a faster/bigger charge. Which can be converted to speed.
Issue? story arc? because the closest i ever heard to that is the golden Superman of DC one million and even then that superman went through a solar transmutation and spend most of a millenium in the core of the sun.

>even then that superman went through a solar transmutation and spend most of a millenium in the core of the sun.

Gee that sounds familiar.

Oh wait what's this post here.....Dumbass

He was flying when trying to catch Wally after he pulled an OMD, he still couldn't catch him.

>insert pacific islander country here
>not retarded mexicans

There's a reason MUGEN calls it a mexibeam and not [pacific islander country] beam.

That's such an obnoxious panel.

>hurr, I was just pretending to be slow

The only reason they did that was because the Flash has no point as a character if his only power is an equal or worse capacity for the speed Superman already has.

The Sun isn't blue retard

The sun is a star too, mongoloid.

Nobody's arguing the sun isn't a star. They're arguing you said "blue."

...and? I never said that he goes into the sun.

see here I said 'blue star'

but for whatever reason
this retard is going on about the sun

Yeah, but that poster is clearly a retarded underage.

There's actually no on-page win for Superman ever so that line didn't make sense anyway.

Actually

>Gee that sounds familiar.

>Oh wait what's this post here

Was the post that said being in the Sun and being in a blue star are the same. Which prompted

>The only reason they did it was a good reason
I actually really like that panel, pretending the race was fair sounds exactly like something the flash would do, to get people excited, because he cares more about people than he does beating superman.

The alternative is they just ignore any reference to superman being as fast as the flash and act like it never happened.

Superman can't be faster than the Flash because Flash is literally powered by the momentum of storytelling.

You know? It just occurred to me that Zoom would be basically invincible against Green Lantern.

>You show up for a fight dressed in yellow thinking GL can't hurt you
>He picks up a red car and drops it on you
>You dumb motherfucker

>Reverse-Flash has super-speed
>can just steal a lot of paint
>use his super-speed to paint everything yellow
>and I mean EVERYTHING
You have to think outside the box, user. I mostly just want a story in which Prof Zoom decides to troll other heroes besides the Flash.

He did that in the Silver Age a lot. He couldn't move yellow things directly, but he could like, pick up rocks and use the rocks to move the yellow object.

>Prof Zoom running around painting things yellow around GL

>Prof Zoom placing flood lights around Batman and covering him in neon paint

>Prof Zoom nailing Supes cape to the ground
>And painting everything krypton green

>Prof Zoom leaving books about any mythology that isn't Greek

>Prof Zoom tricks J'onn into reading his mind
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

1. Superman flies faster than he runs.

2. Superman does not always have his senses dialed up to Flash level, but he can choose to do so.

3. Superman chooses to limit his speed inside an atmosphere, because he doesn't have the speed force to counter the side effects.

Flashfags are almost as bad as Batfags.

Then in Rebirth he flew so far Wally couldn't keep up, and in Rebirth Superdad is weaker than he used to be. Your example is out dated.

>Make sphere unnecessarily big
>Catch him in it, and gradually shrink it

It's not that hard, Hal

>flew so fast
Goddamnit.

>that last one

Goddammit