When actors are "snorting coke" on screen, what are they actually snorting...

When actors are "snorting coke" on screen, what are they actually snorting? How do they keep it from going into their nose?

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/people/jonah-hill-fake-cocaine-wolf-of-wall-street-a7200886.html
amazon.com/Movie-Prop-Retractable-Syringe-Needle/dp/B00H3V9PSC
twitter.com/AnonBabble

cocaine

they're snorting sugar dummy

I did a play where I snorted coke and it was glucose powder.

I have read that they in the films they sometimes use baby laxatives or some dumb shit but that's because they need babys to shit before they rape their asses fucking pedophiles

independent.co.uk/news/people/jonah-hill-fake-cocaine-wolf-of-wall-street-a7200886.html

""""""""""fake""""""""""" cocaine

it's sugar. you can snort it and it doesn't sting or anything.

have you ever snorted anything before? it's not like you can ONLY snort cocaine.

>They think the drugs are fake

they use baby laxative to cut real life cocaine and heroin sometimes, but i've never read about actors snorting baby laxative. even if it's for babies i don't think they'd want to have to do 5 takes snorting laxatives into their mucous membranes.

glucose powder

/thread

shut up idiot, the goyim will find out

This.

they used baby laxative in blow

DUDE
WEED
LMAO

it says it was milk powder on the IMDB trivia page

in the commentary i specifically remember them saying they used baby laxative because it gives a realistic feeling of a "kick"

Wow Ur so smart bro, thanks for ending this thread with your epic /thread

I've always wondered how they do needles going into the skin.

i can't find anything that says that online besides second hand sources. i guess i'll take your word for it but i'm gonna download the blow dvd and if i don't hear that i'm coming to find you.

amazon.com/Movie-Prop-Retractable-Syringe-Needle/dp/B00H3V9PSC

come find me anyway and we can hang out

this

it looks alot like it and also has zero taste, try it yourself with a simple straf, tastes like as if you put a little too much sugar in your tea and some people might sneeze a little

straw*

crystal meth