Am I the only one who thought that this film was just as average as all the other entries in the DCEU and the only...

Am I the only one who thought that this film was just as average as all the other entries in the DCEU and the only reason it got good reviews was because of muh feminism?

I agree with you.

It wasn't directed by Zack Snyder so it's automatically better.

HMMM it’s almost as if the nu-ghostbusters was also unfunny, boring, predictable and saccharine. Oh wait, it has a 90% on RT? Oh. I guess I’m the asshole then...

No, Sup Forums is just delusional. If it was DC wouldn't be hated by both critics and audiences.

It was also hated by general audiences. Bladerunner was hated by audiences but loved by critics.

DC is hated by both. Get fucked DCucks.

The film may have been average but I honestly think that goddess (Gal) is what made it perform so well.

It got good reviews because she's one of the hottest fucking women in the industry right now and she fits the role perfectly.

She's amazing.

BR wasn’t hated. No one saw it.

No, literally all of Sup Forums agrees.

In addition to muh feminism, the plot was simple and linear, which the droolings retards who nowadays pass for critics appreciate.

this. she is indescribably beautiful.

This.

When she first came on screen a few people in the theater I was in yelled out "Yaassss queen, slay!!" or something like that.

I don't watch much capeshit and I couldn't get into this movie.
The fact I'm Israeli didn't help either, I kept hearing the accent.

I don't give a fuck about feminism or any of that PC wank.
Still thought it was an awesome film.

I liked the villain.

i thought it was downright bad. terrible acting and action all around.

the only legit memorable scene was the no man land scene

also its clear that the writers had no idea what WW monologue for the Boss fight should be about so they just toss words like love and shit around trying to make sense of it

Then why were all the fight scenes slowed down just like Snyders movies? This was just an average movie at best. It was okay, not great.

Memorable as in memorably bad?
>"It's called no man's land because no MAN can cross"
>wonder woman (is a woman) "I AM A WOMAN NOT NO MAN"
Baby tier writing

I did too until he turned into a Video Game boss.

Sure is JIDF in here

It was an average forgettable ww movie, fun but forgettable same with thor ragnarok, don't know why people are sucking these movies' dicks so hard like they're desperate to call it good because no body liked the character before the movie