KELLY DOES IT AGAIN!

KELLY DOES IT AGAIN!

Other urls found in this thread:

suffolk.edu/academics/10741.php
mercurynews.com/2017/02/09/hanson-california-mirrors-the-confederacy-in-its-independence-rationale-and-its-decline/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>tfw you were born in the time of Kelly doing it

BLEACHED

Do people actually enjoy Kelly comics are is this some "ironic" thing? Because this isn't even Garfield tier.

and the one guy in the thread who doesn't understand that it's satire is here already boys

Even if this world goes down in nuclear hellfire sometime before the end of the decade, I'll at least take some pleasure in knowing I was alive to witness Kelly.

And also the second paper mario. That was pretty good.

I get that it's satire, but it's satire of political cartoons which are shit. It's like making a shit sandwich and claiming it's a satire of other shit sandwiches. You're still getting shit, satire or not.

They had to put you in the below-average english class, didn't they?

you're just calling him dumb without addressing his comment

typically it's not just satire of political cartoons
He usually showcases a really dumb opinion by presenting it as someone who believes in it, representing it in an absurd and unrealistic setting
And Sup Forums, being the type to play along rather than discuss the true meaning, plays along

I didn't get it at first either

And?

No, I'm calling you dumb.
>I'm not him
Yes you are. Unique Poster Count didn't go up. BTFO

I mean, despite everything Trump still had a more favorable rating than the Democratic party, I suppose he has to be at least charming to speak to.

Where exactly are you getting this information?

ok :-)

And you're amused by shiny objects that make noises when jiggled. Such as your mom's keys. It doesn't really explain why you like Kelly comics though.

It get what he's going for, but it's been the same thing over and over and over. Maybe the first few times it was good, but do people still really enjoy it at this point? I just don't get the attraction.

It's okay to admit you don't get it, user. There's no shame in taking the first step.

Unfortunately, yes. When he wants to, he's very good at talking to "average folk." My neighbor used to have a department store in New York, and he'd come in and be very nice, apparently.

Then again, this was the 70s when his ego hadn't inflated and his brain hadn't melted, so take that with a grain of salt.

The fact that he won the election?

Check out this sicko not understanding Kelly's true genius

You do realize he didn't win the popular vote, right? Not to mention the fact that he's had higher disapproval ratings than approval the moment he stepped foot in office.

How can one man be so shit

All you need to get is that Kelly is always right.

And it's not a satire about political comics so much as it's a satire about a bitter old man bitching about all the inane shit in his life. There. I explained the fucking joke to you.

I saw it on Secular Talk. Talcom X wrote an article about it. A poll done by Suffolk University is where the info is from. Trump at 45% favorable, the Dems at 36% favorable. Hillary at 35%.

>I mean, despite everything Trump still had a more favorable rating than the Democratic party
That's not a reflection on Trump doing anything right, that's just the Democrats doing everything wrong.

Trump's rating is still historically abysmal as far as the ratings for presidents go.

>You do realize he didn't win the popular vote, right?
You do realize that's fucking irrelevant, right? Our system doesn't operate on the popular vote, and this isn't a secret. Hillary and Trump both campaigned to win the electoral vote, not the popular vote. And Pennsylvania and Michigan, two states that were thought to be absolute fucking locks for the Democratic party went Trump.

Got a link on that? I don't really care about what you heard.

>You do realize that's fucking irrelevant, right?
It is in fact very relevant when discussing how the public views him. The man did not win because people liked him.

>talks about favorability
>gets mad when someone brings up raw numbers

Trumpfags really are the most annoying cunts on the planet.

So, how did he win?

No, I'm serious. I don't understand what you're saying. Yeah, tons of people hate him. Tons of fucking people hated Bush Jr., and he won two terms.

I'm not mad. I'm explaining the system.

According to Politico, his executive orders are widely popular. The problem with the Dems now is they are pushing shit Russia narrative instead of focusing on real issues of his presidency like his scorched earth policy to federal over reach, and no one's even buying it. Their ratings have fallen below Trumps. Being a left leaning guy is suffering.

Because people hated a bit Hilary more.

Alright, that's a fair argument. Nobody can deny that.

*hated Hilary a bit more

>b.b.but we could totally win if the 50% people who didn't vote suddenly decided to side with me

>suffolk.edu/academics/10741.php
lt has links to the actual poll itself.

>So, how did he win?
Because Hillary failed to appeal to the working class who had loved Sanders.

>Tons of fucking people hated Bush Jr., and he won two terms.

You just answered your own question there, pal.

another huge appeal of Kelly's comic is the persona he portrays in the first place
for example, this comic. it's not political at all, it's just his overweight, bald, middle-aged persona fantasizing about how he could get with Chelsea Clinton
people who don't like Kelly comics are people who probably also didn't like Ed, Edd, & Eddy

>Being a left leaning guy is suffering.
I feel bad for you guys. I really mean that, I'm not being smug or shit. The Democratic party is still fixated on the same inane bullshit that lost them the election in the first place, instead of trying to craft counter-arguments to the things that got Trump his supporters. And those counter-arguments would be fucking easy to make if the Dems would just accept that there are people who want to hear a message that isn't "fuck the racist honkies".

>So, how did he win?

In spite of losing the popular vote, he won more electoral college votes to secure the presidency. And in the system as it is set up right now, the electoral college votes matter more than the popular vote.

>phone survey

user, you do know only old people answer this stuff, right? Plus, it's a sample size of 1,000. 2,500 is usually the bare minimum most pollsters go with.

This. Kelly is a narcissistic, vain old man. That's why it's funny.

Yeah. That was my point. That's why I said the popular vote doesn't matter.

>people who don't like Kelly comics are people who probably also didn't like Ed, Edd, & Eddy
Just a bunch of No Talent Punks with an Axe to Grindâ„¢

who listen to
RAP BAND

Are you trying to say that aliening white voters by calling them all racist doesn't win you elections?

>Voting

Every fucking time!

Just like his chances of winning

>Garfield tier
Look, I love Kelly as much as the next guy but there is nothing that can come close to the Pipe strip.

And it's overwhelmingly the older crowd that votes. In regards to polling their opinion matters more.

I know it sounds utterly absurd and completely counter-intuitive, but yes. I think it's a strategy that isn't working. Dare I say, I think it's actually been backfiring.

>His ratings are better than the Democrats!
>His ratings are still bad.
>SHUT UP ABOUT HIS RATINGS
Why even be part of this discussion, user.

Just buy corn and pop it on your own.

Or take those unpopped kernels and pop them in a pan. There's a slit on the top of the bag to sift them out. This also works if you just want the kernels out of the way.

>expecting Kelly to waste his precious, comic-making energy on popping kernels

get out of here, sicko

>Just buy corn and pop it on your own.
Christ, I've been trying this. Half the fucking kernels never pop. I've god damned nuked the remains of my last three pops for over 6 minutes, and all I got was five popped. The rest of the bowl was blackened to a crisp and still as hard as they ever were.

Bruh, he was making a joke about Trump's chances going into the general election. A joke. It's people like you who write smear pieces about Pewdiepie.

>be me
>raised Democrat
>nothing made me turn Republican faster than identity politics
>Sup Forums's face when
I'm not going to vote for a party hijacked by Ivory Tower psychos toting left-wing biopolitics
sooner or later they'll demand a one drop rule except for whites
they're just as obsessed with blood purity as Confederates

God damn, you are projecting so hard it's astonishing. His approval ratings are bad. No one denies this. But you think that means something. Everyone said he chances of winning the election were basically nothing. They said that on election night itself. And he fucking won. You are clinging to a dead and hopeless argument. You can't just bitch about Trump. You need to try and win over his supporters. If you don't, then you are guaranteed that he'll be there for 8 years.

Perhaps, but it doesn't reflect support among the average american.

>they're just as obsessed with blood purity as Confederates
If anyone thinks that's a bullshit statement, read this article:
mercurynews.com/2017/02/09/hanson-california-mirrors-the-confederacy-in-its-independence-rationale-and-its-decline/
It's an editorial obviously, but it makes a really compelling point that isn't limited to California. It applies to Democratic leaders across the board.

In a country where the voters wield power, the average American may as well not exist if they don't bother to vote.

Did you use oil or butter? iirc the trick is to heat it evenly before adding the corn, and stirring the pan frecuently once the popping starts.

Haven't had popcorn in a while, tough.

You guys are retarded. I live in industrial michigan, and can guarantee you that the ones who voted for trump were doing it out of racial spite more than anything else.

Under democratic administrations, they had benefits for labor unions, government subsidies for the auto industry (not to mention the bailout), and in general the benefits of the average middle class american. Now most of them are going to be living off food stamps because they didn't like voting for the same party that said muzzies and amigos are okay.

I'm not arguing with you, I'm just pointing it out.

Gotcha. Sorry, it's hard to tell with text.

>everyone who voted Trump is a racist
jesus christ I hope you guys enjoy losing next year
I remember in the Bush years the GOP were the retards and it's pretty sad how the tables haven't even turned, the Dems have just become so fucking dense and obtuse that the GOP is a more appealing option

Virtually any video feed of one of his rallies or a screencap from one of his twitter followers will demonstrate what I just said.

The same people who voted for bush are the same people that voted for trump. Just because you're grouped in with them now doesn't make it any different.

>You guys are retarded. I live in industrial michigan, and can guarantee you that the ones who voted for trump were doing it out of racial spite more than anything else.

nigga not every single trumpster is racist, thats silly

Except not everyone voted. The popular vote doesn't represent the will of the people because not everyone votes.

yup
anti-Trump people are all saints
mhm
jesus you probably aren't even old enough to vote

Labor Union benefits and Auto Industry subsidies don't matter much when another Clinton comes in and signs another free trade deal that outsources American jobs since it's now more profitable to build a plant in a country with scarce human rights. There's also the fact that immigration hurts the poor and working class as it depresses wages and adds more competition to the Americans already here. Also Trump won states by turning former Obama voters in the Rust Belt. But sure, keep callin everyone a racist, that won't lose us another fucking election.

You do know non-white people can be white supremacists, right?

You say that because you're on the outside and you've never talked to any Trump supporters. My boss is black, and he voted for Trump (he was far more enthusiastic than me, the white boy) because he owns a small business dealing in Federal contract work. And Trump's demand that we do a lot of infrastructure improvements using American business' won him over hard.

But yeah, you're probably right. My boss is probably a secret racist who hates black people, like himself, and that's why he voted for Trump. It wasn't because the Obama years were shit for small businesses working in the SBA's 8A program. No, it's all fucking race.

>No one denies this.
Trump does. As does his press secretary and staff.

You weren't here under the Clinton administration, were you? Most people were better off than they had been in years (certainly moreso than the reagan years), and it showed. Auto-manufacturing was never something to worry about with Mexico in the first place.

As for immigration, most of those who come here are on greencards or college visas before they become citizens, and when they do take jobs it's usually in the form of construction or entrepreneurial work.

You don't have a fucking clue, do you?

Okay, but Trump is admittedly a god damned lunatic. And frankly, he just says shit. You can already tell from the press conferences this week when Spicer said "we didn't believe the unemployment numbers under Obama, but we believe them under Trump" and most of the press corp laughed that they're all starting to realize that the Trump administration just fucking blusters, and intentionally so. Spicer was in on the joke, because that's what it is.

>My boss is probably a secret racist who hates black people, like himself, and that's why he voted for Trump.

What is Ben Carson? What is Clarence Thomas?

>What is Ben Carson?
The Secretary of Housing.

>What is Clarence Thomas?
A Supreme Court Justice.

The popular vote does matter as evident by the fact that Trump and his followers get triggered every time someone mentions he lost the popular vote.

Guess what retard, those manufacturing jobs aren't coming back for one dumbfuck to solder a single spot on a circuit board or assemble a single part for something at $20/hr with full benefits. No, they'd come back as automated machines doing all the work with a vastly smaller labor pool doing QA and making sure the machines work. But since they refuse to get the skills needed for those jobs, they'll never get them.

You're real fucking dense, aren't you?

Too bad the electoral vote exists to keep the coastal cluster-states from constantly trampling the rest of the country.
You shit.
You better not be a fellow Californian, so help me God.
Be a less of a sore loser please.

This. I really, really wish the baby boomers would realize the sweet spot of automation when factories still needed people is looooong gone.

>Joke
Not when he's so insecure about how many people were at his inauguration. Or how he's gone on vacations several times already, even though he claimed he'd NEVER go on vacation as President. And don't pull the bullshit of him taking his work with him. When you're President you ALWAYS take your work where ever you go.

What? Clarence Thomas isn't dead yet, so he's still a Justice. And Carson was confirmed a long time ago, wasn't he?

Or probably didn't vote altogether. A lot of Antifa arrested and identified weren't registered to vote, as well as celebrities dismayed at the outcome actually never registered either.

>fellow Californian
Speaking as someone who had the good fortune to leave over a decade ago, get out. For the love of fucking god user, get the fuck out! It's so much better in the flyover states! Trust me user, you'll be so much happier anywhere else! You don't have to stay there!

Why the fuck would he be dead? I was pointing to two well-known self-hating black men. Should I make it more obvious for you by saying Uncle Ruckus or something?

>be me
>live in Boston
>want nothing more than to move to the middle of nowhere in a flyover state
where do I find a job there

I'll register to vote when one of the two parties that run everything had a candidate worth voting for. There's nothing wrong with not wanting to waste half a day trying to get the "lesser evil" elected.

>Too bad the electoral vote exists to keep the coastal cluster-states from constantly trampling the rest of the country.
Sure, just have the flyover states trample over the rest of the country, that's SO much better. Loved how you forced Bush Jr on us.

So...you have no idea what it's like to run a small business in America, and you cannot possibly conceive of someone voting in their financial interests?

That's what you are trying say?

>these negros don't do what I tell them!
>bad negros! bad! do what I tell you!
>they must hate themselves!
>why else would it be that they don't listen to me?
god you losers are going to get clobbered in 2018 and 2020

>a lefty is almost austically unable to understand when something is a sarcastic jab and responds to it seriously
It never stops being funny. I hope you guys keep making comics and cartoons, they're a riot.

>keep callin everyone a racist, that won't lose us another fucking election.

This is the part I don't get.
Transparently Trump supporters are racist and it takes like two clicks to find them openly planning on rounding up and shooting people.

This is as undeniable as it is unsurprising (why wouldn't there be loads of people like this if they existed in the past? where do you think they went?).

That said who is "us" in that previous statement? Not like I'm voting for a democrat. I don't care. It's just hilariously stupid that people try to deny it when they've got white nationalists sitting in top office. You voted for the racists. Cope.

LinkedIn works pretty well.