Don’t mind me, just the new James Bond strolling on by. Or Bruce Wayne

Don’t mind me, just the new James Bond strolling on by. Or Bruce Wayne

This guy is actually based as fuck but I'd like to see him as a Batman villain rather than Bruce himself.

How do I get that hair

Too young for those roles.

implying he would ever do mainstream movies again.

This would be a genius marketing decision to reignite interest in the franchise. Just imagine how many young women, the most brainless of all consumers, grew up schlicking it to this guy. They'd be raking in the dough.

star in a Death Grips song

Don't bother if you don't have a square face.

So guy in my CS class looked like him. He was a redditfag that was married to fat ugly black chick and always bragged about it, then he moved to Boston and came out as a homo.

Looks like a bird to me.

Since when is Bruce Wayne a 20 year old soyboy?

>married to fat ugly black chick
That will turn you gay.

Soys don’t have a jaw like that.

He fucked K Stew, he can never be a soyboy.

who is Ezra Miller?

That's genetic. Being a soyboy is only 40% genetic.

His roommates were a coal burner and nigger too and he was so happy about how progressive they were. Lol

Faggot kike flash.

Wow
He's accidentally handsome as fuck without that stupid messy haircut he used to have.

How come women that fuck men look feminine and healthy like 2010 kstew, then when they become dykes that look dried up and mannish like 2017 kstew?

He could be an interesting choice as The Joker.

Fuck is that, a hairstyle?

Looking gross and edgy is their way of stickin' it to the man (that dumped them and made them lose their shit).

Yeah because those girls have really gone for his indie movies. Twilight was ages ago, pop culture wise.

Why do people still mention Twilight when talking about Pattinson? that film is irrelevant as fuck and shit

Only because they don't care enough about indie films to find them. James Bond is box office bait and they'll go to see it for a nostalgia schlick.

I think you have the cause and effect reversed here, happy thanksgiving

r pat is like the farthest away you can get to a soyboy

man of culture

You think she looks more feminine now you delusional soy boy? Hahaha kys

based pitbro

the way kristen says it is fucking weird though

'lick under my armpits'? Under your armpits is by your ribs.

He deserves an Oscar nom for Good Time.

Dude's a legit crazy good actor.

Based Rob would be a weird choice, but could be intedasting tbqh.

haha those women always having a schlick amarite

it's not fair that someone gets to look so good while my face looks like a traffic jam

>Armpits

kek, he fucking hates that type of fanbase.

Good Time was fucking 10/10