What the fuck was going through his mind at this point? His character is so hard to read

What the fuck was going through his mind at this point? His character is so hard to read.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6iqmIoHL74Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

GYAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

He realized he actually wasn't a real boy

>FUCK! Life as I knew it is over. I'm gonna spend the rest of my days running from the authorities.

>Oh fuck my entire life, my entire EXISTENCE, is a lie and I've been slowly putting pieces together and now I have proof and oh fuck I'm going to be hunted for the rest of time if I can't keep it a secret fuck fuck fuck fuck gosh darnit

You're thinking of a different scene, user.

Shouldn't he be happy that he's special though?

BAAAAAAANNNNEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!1111

I think it's that he's come to the realization that his life is not as meaningless as K thought. After being told by his boss "you've been doing fine without a soul" and being led to believe he was created and not born, this revelation is great, hence the emotional rampage. Along with this, later on with the advertisement scene with big purple waifu JOI calling him "joe" actually hits harder. It shows how she was programmed to call him "joe" as in an "average joe" and that he is, in fact, meaningless since K was a mere decoy for the girl.

He was having an autistic episode. Also he asked the wrong fucking question. We already knew the memory was real we needed to know if it was an implant or not.

user, his life was just completely obliterated. Of course his initial reaction is gonna be "FUCK!"

At first he's mad but he very quickly falls in love with the idea that he's special. He's obviously heartbroken when the replicant resistance tell him he's a regular replicant.

youtu.be/6iqmIoHL74Y
angry?

You continue to be one of the most pathetic attention whores on this website. No one is going to watch your shitty video.

>What the fuck was going through his mind

i hope this is the last (you) that your gay ass receives. Stop shilling your gay channel you pathetic moron.

fuck off shill

This it was his breaking point after all this crazy shit. He was content with life before and he’s having it turned upside down.

In the beginning of the movie it was implied with his officer that he wanted a soul. The whole thing isn't all that consistent

DAAAAMNIT

"48 6f 6c 79 20 73 68 69 74 2e 20 4d 79 20 6d 6f 6d 20 63 61 6d 65 20 69 6e 74 6f 20 6d 79 20 72 6f 6f 6d 20 74 6f 20 62 72 69 6e 67 20 6d 65 20 61 20 70 6c 61 74 65 20 6f 66 20 63 68 69 63 6b 65 6e 20 6e 75 67 67 65 74 73 20 61 6e 64 20 49 20 6c 69 74 65 72 61 6c 6c 79 20 73 63 72 65 61 6d 65 64 20 61 74 20 68 65 72 20 61 6e 64 20 68 69 74 20 74 68 65 20 70 6c 61 74 65 20 6f 66 20 63 68 69 63 6b 65 6e 20 6e 75 67 67 65 74 73 20 6f 75 74 20 6f 66 20 68 65 72 20 68 61 6e 64 2e 20 53 68 65 20 73 74 61 72 74 65 64 20 79 65 6c 6c 69 6e 67 20 61 6e 64 20 73 77 65 61 72 69 6e 67 20 61 74 20 6d 65 20 61 6e 64 20 49 20 73 6c 61 6d 6d 65 64 20 74 68 65 20 64 6f 6f 72 20 6f 6e 20 68 65 72 2e 20 49 5c 27 6d 20 73 6f 20 64 69 73 74 72 65 73 73 65 64 20 72 69 67 68 74 20 6e 6f 77 20 49 20 64 6f 6e 5c 27 74 20 6b 6e 6f 77 20 77 68 61 74 20 74 6f 20 64 6f 2e 20 49 20 64 69 64 6e 5c 27 74 20 6d 65 61 6e 20 74 6f 20 64 6f 20 74 68 61 74 20 74 6f 20 6d 79 20 6d 6f 6d 20 62 75 74 20 49 5c 27 6d 20 6c 69 74 65 72 61 6c 6c 79 20 69 6e 20 73 68 6f 63 6b 20"

Do you not understand how emotions work? He wants to be special but isn't emotionally prepared for the life-changing chaos that being special will bring him. That's why he has a fit right after he's told he's a real human bean. Humans, and replicants, aren't emotionally consistent, user.

i related to this scene more than any other besides the one where he ignores Luv’s advances because he can sense she’s evil

>it makes sense because human emotions aren't consistent so he could have done anything in that scene and really it would have been fine, I would have made the same amount of logical leaps for it to be acceptable

kek

LITERAL autism. Seek help.

Yea you got nothing

>hurr durr this movie sucks because the main character didn't act like a 100% logical robot
Nitpickers like you are the worst.

I got nothing because your argument is nothing. Emotions don't always make sense, autist. Get out of your basement and go interact with people.

They actually do make sense and are consistent once you understand the reasoning and motive behind them, of course you would know that if you left your house once in a while.

On this screencap he looks like it's the moment you realize you won't be able to take out your dick from this insert-some-metal-component and it only gets more red.

Fuck off, this whole time you've been arguing "he's emotionally inconsistent! It's bad writing!" You can't suddenly pull a total 180 and argue his emotions are consistent.

I thought he was upset because he realized that the skinjob he killed at the start of the film was actually a decent man. At this point he even believes that the man he killed saved his life as an infant.

I wasn't saying his emotions where consistent, I was talking about emotions in general with regards to real people or characters that are written better

Nice head canon

he killed the guy who birthed him and tried to save his mother in cold blood

Thank you.

All the hate he had suffered, the hurt and the longing of being loved and wanted actuallly did matter the whole time. Everything he believed about himself was a lie all along, he felt like his life was robbed from him since birth.

He had gone through his life under some tension, the repression of his emotions. His conditioning sits on him with enough power to keep him passive, but the shock of learning that the memory is real was enough to break the conditioning. He wasn't thinking or feeling anything specific. He was just feeling, truly, for the first time.

Nice head canon

Nice headcanon

You're all wrong, K was emotionally consistent. In the beginning of the movie he's emotionally hollow but yearns to be special. As he gets closer and closer to learning he's special he becomes more and more emotional. When he finds the wooden horse in the furnace he nearly breaks down and when he's told he's special he does break down. K's emotional outbursts were consistent and made perfect sense. Any person would have a powerful reaction to realizing his whole life has been a lie.

Nice spam.

Imagine knowing that every thought and action you made in your entire life were entirely wrong. Imagine knowing that the person you killed yesterday was probably your biggest lead to find out who your father or mother is. Imagine denying every single memory (that you secretly love) as fake and living like a one-note slave for a company for your whole life.
He's angry at himself for basically wasting his entire life up until that point just by ignoring every memory he had.

Nice head canon

Not an argument

Wow, it's like the people who actually watched the film all started posting at once. Why can't you interpret something on your own? Do you really need this explained to you? The character was very upset, and was going through an existential crisis. Gosling's performance was superb. Fuck off with your "muh consistency." There is nothing inconsistent going on here. You just lack the emotional depth to empathize with a character who is suffering.

Your argument is invalid.

I repeat, you don't understand emotions. Read what posted.

If he wants to be special why does he get mad? You are not even making any sense

Y'all posting in a troll thread

Damn, you must be trolling. No one could be this dense. K realized his life was a cruel lie and he would have to spend the rest of it running from the cops. He wanted to be special but he wasn't ready for the hell that would it bring down on him.

I had to piss, so i came back just as he flipped the fuck out. Anyone care to give me the quick rundown of what she said?

He thought he just found out he was actually real

But then an hour later he found out that he was actually a replicant

yeah i dont get it maybe he was malfuctioning or really hungry

So she can "view" replicant memories through this little thingy and the whole furnace wooden horse beating memory is happening, she starts tearing up and looks kind of scared and tells him "yeah, someone lived this". Then the Goose has a 20 second long existential stare while he mumbles "I knew it was real" and then that GAAAAAAAHDAAAAAAAAMIIIIT emotional release finally happens and end scene.

It's funny how you act like this is a regular thing that happens and it's a no brainier that he would just flip out like that

This actually makes the most sense

He was going to lose his job.

K didn't deserve his ending bros.

Any emotion is basically valid you idiots, even if he was a human being and he wasn't, he wasn't older than 7 years, god knows what was going trough his head

jej

The best threads.

Nobody deserves anything, choices define you, not your circumstance you NORMIE

>she starts tearing up
Everyone in this film is fucking crying non-stop. Thanks for the gestalt user. I doubt i'll ever bother to rewatch this shit.

This thread is really autistic, it's a believable reaction even if deep down he wanted to be special.
His entire life was a lie basically, he obeyed orders he didn't have too, he killed his "uncle" in cold blood, etc etc. Any emotion can be belivable at that point, a violent outburst certainly is. Especially if you take into account how emotionally immature replicants are and he was very very young in lived years

Where are you getting these screen caps? Is there a decent torrent out?

It's funny how you think a man shouldn't have any emotional reaction to learning his whole life has been a lie. It's funny how autistic you are.

>yfw you realize she was scanning his facial reactions and not seeing the memory itself cus that’s silly science fiction

I just rewatched drive the other day and this pic made me fucking crack up.
TY user.
I know its off topic... but what the actual fuck was wrong with him in drive.
>Takes forever to respond to questions
>Doesnt fuck the milf
>Rude as fuck to the guy in the diner about doing a job
>"My hands are dirty"
>Toothpicks...
>Keeps wearing the jacket even after its filthy covered in blood and shit
>LEAVES THE MONEY ON THE GROUND AT THE END
Holy shit really what the fuck was his deal?

We don't know what she saw, I think she saw some kind of signature and realized that it was her real memory.

He's a real human bean and a real hero and a real autist.

Uh... the scene is immediately followed by the second post traumatic baseline test, which shows they scan his face, read his vitals, and possibly see his neurons since one of the computer monitors seems to show that. There’s no way to see what his brain is literally seeing though

Like legit autistic? Cause I mean that would sort of make sense... But even then... He played it TOO autistic.
His performance baffled me is what im saying. Still loved the movie.

the fucking state of this place. jfc

>This thread is really autistic, it's a believable reaction even if deep down he wanted to be special.
>His entire life was a lie basically, he obeyed orders he didn't have too, he killed his "uncle" in cold blood, etc etc. Any emotion can be belivable at that point, a violent outburst certainly is. Especially if you take into account how emotionally immature replicants are and he was very very young in lived years
Except he's a fucking robot.. A fucking AI Waifu from the same company cucked him into insanity. The movie just gets worse as you think about it... Fuck me!

>a man
Shut the fuck up retard.