Estimated to make $46mil Friday thru Sunday

>Estimated to make $46mil Friday thru Sunday
>Estimated to make only $66mil over major 5 day holiday weekend

So much for all that "market research", huh Disney?

It's almost as if making a movie for a demographic that doesn't even go to the movies is a bad idea

yo is it a good movie tho

yes ignore the hillbillies saying its bad

How different is it from The Book of Life, because it looks like the same exact movie outside of a guitar being the "magic key to another world" shit.

Pixar has been irrelevant for a while now. Did all the talent just move to Disney proper?

That's pretty decent. These animated movies are usually slow burns in theaters anyways

>yes ignore the hillbillies saying its bad

>demographic that doesn't even go to the movies
I used to work in a kinoplex and Mexicans love going to 10pm showings of horror movies with their horrible children

It became the highest grossing movie ever in Mexico like two weeks in. It's made over $45 million there

Yeah, and not to movies that wouldn't irrevocably damage their children's young impressionable minds

>highest grossing film in Mexico

The bar is pretty low there

This is why white men are fucking soy boys now

No, they're soyboys because college is a communist breeding ground, while minorities behavior is enabled and encouraged under the guise of "white guilt" not holding them to higher standards

It looks like a dreamworld / Sony production. By far the least impressive looking Pixar heap since Cars 2

>watching a bunch of spics
I see enough of these ugly illegals every day, why would I want to see some shitty movie about them.

I am SO FUCKING SICK of this "day of the dead" shit and that stupid fucking artsy skull face aesthetic

They made a movie about shit-ass moocher Mexico. Do you really think they intended to make Avatar money?

This is a tax-shelter planned loss.

This.
You know (((they))) are pushing this because (((they))) are still salty about the US election.

Pixar movies don't really make that much money at the BO. Only 2 have broken the 100 mil mark. In mexico alone it made 40+ mil, expecting 65 in the US doesn't seem unreasonable. It would put it at above 100 beating Justice League.

Get used to it. Here in Texas they're slowly replacing Halloween with this shit due to the takeover by Mexicans

>How different is it from The Book of Life

It's Pixar and not Dreamworks, meaning it's good

>a demographic that doesn't even go to the movies

You clearly haven't been to a movie theater here in Texas. Every time I go Mexicans are 2/3 of the audience.

It will beat JL regardless

this tbqh
niggers get to chimp out and riot cause that's their culture.

I think it has more to do with the fact that Lasseter got Weinstein'd just a few days ago.

>i'm taking facts out of my ass

I'm pretty sure spic females are the demographic that go to the theaters the most according to some recent research

>The subjects are Mexican, therefore the target audience is specifically Mexicans

Are you retarded? Did you think Moana was aimed at Polynesians and Kubo and the Two Strings was aimed at Asians?

And they're twice as obnoxious as the blacks

Pixar's shit, and they're gonna start getting less love from Disney thanks to capeshit and SW

spics make up like 80% of the domestic capeshit profit.

Why did they make that kid so fucking ugly?

>And they're twice as obnoxious as the blacks

Meh, not in my experience. Blacks are by far the worst. There are virtually no black people in my area so I rarely encounter them at movie theaters, but damn near every time I do, if there's any sort of disruptive behavior it inevitably comes from them.

This. I know this is Sup Forums and anons want to be edgy especially in a thread about mexicans but blacks are by far the worst. Pretty much the group that are the loudest, they don't care about others, the ones who use their phones the most and who make comments during a movie like the classic "ah helll naw".

Mexicans are 2/3 of Texas, so that's kind of expected

I'll never forgive a group of fat 16 year old spic girls for ruining my vvitch theatre experience.

that kid looks weird

Did they start making this before Trump launched his campaign and the world realized how much Americans have had their fill with Mexico? Even if so how did they not have time to scrap it and do something else?

Do mexicans behave like that in US? I live in México and when I go to the movie theater everyone behaves.

Yes.

you are not sending your best

also, most "mexicans" are actually central americans, people can't really tell the difference

the white mexicans stay in mexico and lord over the brown skins

Dude, Mexicans do go to the movies. It's one of the main sources of entertainment here.
The movie theater industry is huge.

not just naming the movie PACO

"Coco" is a terrible name and gives no indication of what the movie is about or why people should be interested. Does it even have a connection to the movie besides the name of a supporting character? Titles are important, and Disney went with probably the worst one possible for this movie; I understand why they wouldn't choose something like The Land of the Dead, but almost anything would have been better than Coco.

It also doesn't help that it's being released at the wrong time. It's a Day of the Dead themed movie that's being released for Thanksgiving; if it would have come out around Halloween, people would probably be more interested. And the marketing doesn't seem to have been very good; I think this is the only Pixar movie I've barely heard anything about before release.

Racial stuff probably has something to do with it, too, but Disney shit the bed on the marketing for this movie.

Not just Texas, all southern states have plenty of communities celebrating it now

It was good. I enjoyed it. The animation quality was incredible.

This whole thread is just angry pol rednecks TAKIN MUH COUNTRY BACK and pedophiles complaining about how the kid wasn't attractive

Looks like a mix of Book of the Dead and Kubo.

Sounds like you’re accepting of the bullshit. Cuck?

10 feet taller

still projected to make more than Justice League

Was making a rip off of This movie such a good idea?

I find it so funny that poverty is ingrained so hard in Mexican culture that even the logo 'Coco' looks faded and peeling

Next time Pixar should try to make something rather than copy a movie from just a few years ago. Sick of seeing cartoon beaners, anyways.

>when Mexican culture is so lacking in every way that the only thing you can use to depict it is Day of the Dead

I swear, Mexico is the equivalent of walking into a huge dollar store with people living in it

Well Is one third of murica population so yes it Is low