>"CMON EEEEEUUUUUURRRRGHHHHH"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_TCLgLCz6G4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I enjoy him.

best punisher performance in the worst punisher adaptation except lundgren

punisherlet

Pure kino

This. They found the perfect guy and, in typical Marvel fashion, the worst writers.

SAVE_US.ENNIS

*ruins your TV show*

Someone actually sat down and took time to write all that. Can you imagine?

She was the best girl.

It's amazing Marvel writers get paid to do it

> AT LEAST IT HAD COOL PUNISHER ACTION

Is this real?

> I ENJOYED THE SEASON
> IT WASN'T JUST A SHOOT 'EM UP
> IT WAS A MAX ADAPTATION
> IT NEEDED LOT OF EXPOSITION
> IT HAD PLENTY OF ACTION SCENES

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH

what do you think retard

Y'all must be memeing.

I liked this better than dare devil and golden fist. All are mediocre.

get a taste
read the comics

>"He's right behind me, isn't he"

> JON BERNTHAL IS A DYNAMIC ACTOR
> WITH LOTS OF RANGE
> HE CAN EMOTE RETARD, SOUTHERN DRAWL RETARD, ARE FULL TOURETTES GUY RETARD (with screams)

kek

Goes full autism in the scene when he tries to explain to Micro why Karen matters to him.

yes, the guy was terminally ill and they found a legal loophole where he could sign up to be used for a movie or tv show if they filmed his scene in montenegro

> "Jon, in this scene we need to convey your robotic hatred in dispatching your rival".
> Mongo understand
> "good...good....Now to give you an idea of what we're after, let me ask....'have you ever seen the movie, 'Slingblade'"?

>MAX adaptation
>several episodes Frank does nothing but hang out with microchips family

disney shill plz

I like how unhinged he was

>"Wu-tang? That's some next level shit."

I don't think I've seen a more soy version of punisher since the last time I tried reading a "marvel" comic book

>the perfect guy
>a tiny mutt who looks like the last thing he fought was the urge to snort cocaine off a dick
wow, great taste you've got there

Give me better.

Better taste? Impossible, you're already fucked. Maybe your wife's son will be raised better by her boyfriend than you were by your "father"

Best line in the whole show

Dumb anime poster

>Is that what you think?

youtube.com/watch?v=_TCLgLCz6G4

So, you have nothing.

>a tiny mutt who looks like the last thing he fought was the urge to snort cocaine off a dick
Stop projecting your own homoerotic fantasies on others you degenerate faggot

>he doesn't realize he's giving a Mifune-Kurosawa performance, finding a tick/movement that his character always does

Nothing that I can possibly do to help you? That's correct, you are entirely fucked. If you wanted to make an actual argument about why you are so angry though maybe I could burn some time replying while you pick out something nice for your wife's boyfriend on amazon for non-denominational holiday

Nice dubs!

Lot of shit talk, but still waiting for you to name an actor that would have pulled a better Punisher.

BRUHGHHHHHHHGHHHHHHHH

Why didn't you say so? Your wife's boyfriend would make an excellent punisher. After all he punishes your wifes asshole like a champion.

>Lot of shit talk, but still waiting for you to name an actor that would have pulled a better Punisher.
Kevin spacey

Didn't even care when that happened. They characterized that guy so poorly it's hard to believe THEY even cared.

Nice trips!

At least you got trips going for you.
...What would his method be.

He makes Stallone's Rocky sound like a crooner in comparison. The third episode especially was a bit too heavy on his army voice.

>Jon, in this scene, you're confused because you're trying to figure out if this guy is a vilain or not, but you're still in army mode so you don't want to think too much and by default, you want to kill.
>Jon says "ok." and screams "EEEUUUURRRRRGGGHHHHH"

kek. Kevin can't play a soldier, he's too cold and distant, he would play it like "yes. kill. i'll...kill....him. dead. he will be."

>"I thought it might be a kinda cool character thing. He's a face toucher."

>*interrupts your superhero show with awkwardly long sex scenes*

Is he our guy?

>leaving out the eyegouge

but why

comics are a pretty bad standard, this was entertaining and I liked this Punisher

it's a pretty shit adaptation mate sorry no punisher fan expected this stupid low test shit

nice

dumb anime poster

The "Jew Run the internet" and the dominatrix bits are exactly something Garth Ennis would write so they're fine

But user, this is "adult" capeshit. That means unnecessary sex scenes and gratuitous cursing. I mean, how else can it be conveyed that we're dealing with "adult" themes here?

Stfu soyboy no one cares about your faggot manchild comic books.

yeah faggot numale drama about le gun violence and bullshit liberal politics is for the alpha male

>"BUT THE JEWS DOOOOOOOO RUN THE INTERNET" says the poltard looking exactly like that character. "MOOOOOM, TOILET" he added

>victim of marxism can't contain himself any longer and starts screeching

spoiler alert

>let me level my eye with the barrel at the last moment so the bullet hole matches up. This is my last act in life.

come on nobody has time to think that when this shit is happening

Sure you can. Just think in terms of visual concepts, not literal words. When you see a cup teeter and fall off the counter you don't think word for word that "I must reach out and catch the cup in mid fall before it breaks." You just instantly make the connection as a concept in your mind and do it.

what bullshit liberal poliitics? anti-gun? you realize Karen, one of the prominent characters of the netflix shows, defended gun owners right?

>EUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRGGHHH
damn...

you could literally skip all scenes where the shitskin cunt and "alt right" straw-man are in the show goes from a 3 to a 7

I skipped all scenes that weren't micro or the punisher

That comic looks so shit. Also pretty sure medony was supposed to be an unlikable bitch so they got me there.

Bomber story arc was kino

i enjoyed it

at least she shaves

So is jigsaw any good

It's basically a jigsaw set up, he gets his face scarred in the final episode

She wasn't that bad

I liked it.

Punisher is, and I'm sorry to use the cliche, kino
In DD season 2, we met the actual Punisher
In this show, we are seeing the Punisher take a bit of a holiday from Punishing to sort some shit out.
If you think an entire show of comic book Punisher would be good entertainment, think again.. Remember the wise words of Beavis and Butthead:
Butthead: "what? why dont they just play the cool part the whole time"
Beavis: "if they didnt have a crappy part then the cool part wouldnt be as cool"

>runs into forest while rubbing head vigorously

And don't come back

>>>reddit.com/r/soymilk
And don't come back

Go back to your containment board